Status: AP is taking alot out of me... so chapter are being made... slowly

The Chronicles of Robert Scott

The Dream and Nightmare... A " Dreammare"

It was not a dream. Hopes . Good intentions. But was it was not a dream. But it was not a nightmare either. No tragedies. No disasters. Well, not yet, anyway. Somehow, it was a combination of the two. The Dream that Robert had that night was like the dream he had a long time ago.

Robert called this dream and nightmare a " dreammare"

The young child, the one from his recent dream, was in a dark room. Two windows. The windowpane restricted moonlight to come in. Some of the light managed to sneak in the room. The room was filled with an infinite amount of baby toys. A blue wooden cradle in the center of the mountains of toys.

Tow people entered the room. Light of the hallway poured into the room, pushing the darkness out. The light did not effect the sleeping child. The man and woman made their way to crib. They looked out for any toys that could make noise and possibly waking up the baby. They avoided the toys and stayed quiet while being quick.

" He is so precious," the woman said.

" Our little Byron," the man said, " I hope he becomes a strong, independent young man. Like his father."

They took more time admiring the sleeping child.

The man and woman were different in this dream. than the other one. They were different people. They were loving parents. They were a small family.

Then. a crash came from downstairs. The alarm went off. And the child was awake, but he was crying. The woman picked up the child and tired to comfort him.

" I'll take a look. It must be a false alarm," the man said and then made his way downstairs. The woman and the boy were the only two people left in the room

" It will be alright little one," she said in a motherly voice.

Then the man screamed.

All was not alright.

...

After the the scream, ten year old Robert Scott awoke screamed and ran into his parent's room. He did not even knock on the door.

Annie, the first one to awake, saw Robert's frighten face and immediately became worried. Jon also saw Robert's face, but he was not worried at all. Annie and Jon never showed the same emotions in the same situation. Annie hugged Robert and wiped his tears.

" Robert, what is wrong?" she asked in her sweet voice. Annie's voice was very calming. The sound of it calmed Robert down every time and instantly.

" The boy!" young Robert cried, " The boy, his mom, his dad are in danger! We got to help him!"

Jon looked at Robert with his " special" glare. Robert always become silent whenever Jon gave him this glare. " You just had a nightmare," he said. Jon was a straightforward type of person.

Annie went to the bathroom and returned with a pill and a cup of water. "When I can not sleep, I take this pill," Annie said. She ushered him to take the pill.

" Drink the water," Jon told Robert. Robert did as instructed. Then Jon and Annie wished him a good night and tucked him in for the second time that night.

Robert never had dreams like that ever again.

Up until now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!