Status: AP is taking alot out of me... so chapter are being made... slowly

The Chronicles of Robert Scott

Basement

As long as Robert remembers, the basement was alwasy off limits. There was not any locks on the basement door. Annie and Jon trusted him to much to go to the extreme to keep Robert out. But a couple of years ago, Robert broke that rule.

When he was twelve, Robert and Robbie were hanging out with Rachel at her house for the first time. They spent most of their time in her basement.

Its huge, Robert thought.

The basement had an underwater theme with blue walls , toy sailbaoats, fish printed on pillows, octopus plushies, and many other things. Also in Rachel's basement there was a computer, tv, Wii, and Xbox, which occupied nost of there time. When it was time for him to leave, Rachel's basement enticed him to go into his basement.

After Roert ate his dinner that night, he decided to go into his basement. He knew he could get into big trouble seeing as though that Annie and Jon did not have many rules,but high expectations. To him, he just did not care anymore. So, Robert planned out how he was going to get into the basement and avoid getting in trouble.

At first his plan was simple. After Jon and Annie were asleep, he would sneak downstairs and into the basement. Then, Robert thought about if there were lights in the basement. Considering this, changed the entire plan. Now, he would have to wait for Jon and Annie to leave the house in the middle of the day.

This could take days, he thought, but it'll be worth it.

The next day in school, he told Robbie about his plan.

"This could work," Robbie said afterwards, "But you need a lookout. Who knows when they could come back?"

Rachel came into homeroom and sat next to them. "Is there never any day that you both don't cause trouble?!"

"Weekends and aroud the hoildays," Robbie joked.

"That's how you two get caught all the time," Rachel nagged, "Lack of preparation and planning.Your plans are so feeble most of the time."

"You took the blame for our 'feeble' scheme before."

"That's because I felt sorry for you guys, especially for Robert. You may have been expelled if it wasn't for me. And that was a crazy scheme if you ask me."

"You had no problem helping us, if I recall."

"Could you guys stop?" Robert said, "It's not just about taking a look at my basement for the first time.

"What do you mean?" Rachel asked.

"Well, the basement has been always off limits fo no reason as long as I remember. And Annie and Jon leaves in the middle of the night when they think I'm asleep," he explained, "There's something going on. A secret that they're hiding for me. And it's eating me alive."

Rachel and Robbie stopped arguing. The bell had rang ending homeroom. All day in school, Robert could only concentrate on the basement and nothing else.

A few days later, robert got his chance. Robert and Robbie were doing what doys know how to do best, playing videogames. Jon walked quielty into the room.

"Robert, Annie and I are leaving for a few hours. Robbie can stay. You know the rules while we are gone."

"Alright," Robert answered, "have a good time."

Robert and Robbie knew this was their chance. They sat in the living room, watching the car through the window. The car pulled out the driveway and went down the street. Once the car ws out view, Robert headed towards the basement door.

"Remember, I will shout out your mom or dad's name if they come back if your still down there," Robbie said.

Robert nodded and turned the handle and entered the basement.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Subscribe!