Status: Complete

South Brook High

Chapter 16

Aden's face lit up and I half smiled. He pressed his lips hard to mine and I raised a hand and ran my fingers threw his hair.

"What the fuck were you thinking Damon? I told you that I need you in my life. Stop trying to get away from me." I shook my head and tried sitting up then cringed.

"I wasn't trying to hurt you Aden. I was trying to protect you. I didn't want my dad or anyone to come and try to hurt you because of me." He cupped my face in his hands and said.

"Fuck everyone else. You and me are gonna make the best of our time together living you hear me? I love you Damon and I don't wanna be with anyone else but you. Know that." I stared into his eyes and smiled.

"I love you." He smiled back and kissed me.

The hospital AGAIN. Except this time it wasn't on behalf of my jackass father. Seeing Aden sit there on his chair kicking the air made me sick. He shouldn't be here. He should be in school or....something. I donno just not here. I sat up clenching my side and said.

"Aden why are you still here?" He looked over at me and sighed.

"Cause I'm afraid if I leave you you might do some stupid shit to try and kill yourself again. Your on suicide watch." I groaned shaking my head giving up.

"I wish I did die." I muttered under my breath. He got up and walked over to me.

"Why Damon? Why? So I can be alone again just like how I was when Justin was stabbed and moved away? Do you not wanna be with me or something?" I shook my head sitting up and reaching for his hand.

"Of course I wanna be with you Aden. I just feel so bad about all this crap that's been happening over the last few days. I've just been thinking what if my dad finds out where you live and tries to hurt you? I don't want that to happened Aden I really don't so I thought it'd be best if I just went away forever." He cupped my face in his hands and pressed his lips to mine. I ran my fingers threw his hair and when he pulled away he said.

"Don't ever think that you have to die to save anyone including me. Your dad's not gonna do any of that OK? You hear me? Everything's gonna be fine just stop trying to fucking kill yourself already." I half smiled and hugged him tight.

"So can I go to school without having to worry if your going to kill yourself before I get back?" I chuckled and nodded my head.

"Yeah I'll be fine. See if you can bring me my homework or something it's so fucking boring here." He smiled nodding then kissed me on my cheek.

"See you later love." I grinned then Aden left. Damn being in the hospital sucks. There was nothing on TV and I have no idea where my cell phone is. I groaned shifting from one side to another. I thought these stupid beds were suppose to be comfortable.

"Damon." I shot up and face the door. I glared at Darcy as she ran to my side and hugged me.

"Love the hair cut." I said laying back down. She rolled her eyes then felt my forehead.

"Are you alright?" I smacked her hand and sat up.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She groaned rolling her eyes then my mom walked in.

"Damon! Sweetheart are you alright?" She ran over and hugged me. This is getting ridiculous. They both stepped aside then my dad walked in.

"What are you doing here?" I asked glaring at him standing in the middle of the door. He sighed heavily and walked over to my side.

"We came to see if you were alright."

"We were worried about you Damon. Why'd you try to kill yourself?" Darcy asked stroking my cheek with her index finger. I shrugged and said exactly what I thought.

"I thought that dad would come looking for me and Aden and try to kill us." My mom and Darcy spun around to face my dad.

"You said someone tried to kill you what the hell?" My mom asked stepping towards him.

"Just like how you believed him when a while back when I was 13 and he locked me in my room after he kicked my ass. Yeah go figure." My mom thought back and Darcy's eyes began to water as she came over and hugged me.

"Your full of it Jerrid how could you?" My mom yelled pushing him.

"The boy was a mistake I wanted to make sure he got that threw his thick skull." I shook my head and reached over for that nurse button thingie.

"What is wrong with you Damon is no mistake. He tries his best in everything he does and you call him a mistake? What kind of father are you?" My dad shook his head and lunged at me when the nurse cam in.

"Is there a problem here?" She asked walking around to my side.

"Yes there is. This man has tried to brutally murder me since the day I was born can he be arrested or some shit like that he's the reason for my trip to the hospital last week." Her eyes grew wide and she held my hand in hers.

"You were the boy who came in last week coughing up blood?" I nodded and pointed to my father.

"And he's the reason why." She shook her head and walked out of the room.

"Security!" she called out. I smiled to myself as two big men came in and hand cuffed my dad.

"Never thought I'd be proud to say to all my friends 'My dad's in jail' huh pop?" He glared at me and the men escorted him outside. Darcy hugged me tight and I hugged her back.

"I'm sorry about your hair." I whispered. She half smiled saying. "

It's OK. I was looking for a new hair style anyway." I nodded then my mom came over and hugged me.

"Maybe it is best if you stay with your friend Aden." I looked her in the eyes and said.

"He's my boyfriend mom." She nodded and kissed my on my cheek. She reached into her purse and gave my an envelope.

"Use as much as you need sweetheart." Then her and Darcy left. I opened the envelope and inside it was a credit card with my name on it. I nodded and set it aside. I laid down and went to sleep dreaming of nothing really. I just saw black behind my closed eyes.

"Damon?" I heard Aden ask sitting next to me. I opened my eyes and turned over to face him. "Hey." He grinned then kissed my cheek.

"How are you feeling?" I nodded stretching my arms

"Better my family came earlier." His eyes grew wide and I sat up.

"What happened?" I shrugged reaching out for him. He moved closer to me wrapping his arms around my waist.

"My mom and Darcy came to see if I was alright and my dad came too. But I ratted his snake ass out and he was taken by security." Aden raised an eyebrow and got closer to me.

"So he's going to jail right?" I shrugged pulling him into a hug.

"I donno." Aden held me tight then got up.

"You should get some rest." He said heading for the door.

"Your leaving me here?" He turned around smiling pointing to the door.

"Therapy remember?" I laughed and nodded.

"Yeah forgot." He smiled then came over and kissed me one more time before he left.

"I love you Damon." I grinned and said.

"I love you more Aden."
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END!!!!!! :]

Comment?!?