Status: Going to try and update once a week. Remind me if you must.

Chaotic Forbiddance

Look at the awesome banner I won from Jacklyn Barakat: Chaotic Forbiddance

Fate Fallon Farice is a girl who has lived in hell, until she was accepted to an extraordinary school, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. However, she was accepted at the late-blooming age of fourteen, nearly fifteen, after being home schooled in magic by her best friend Ron Weasley, and his other friends, when they came by.

Professor Binns, the ghostly history teacher, has been eradicated, due to a prank of Peeves', gone entirely wrong. The new teacher just happens to be Gerard Way, whose brother, Mikey, is a student there.

Can Fate save herself from her fatal attraction to Professor Way?
Can Fate save Hermione from falling for Victor Krum, when she sees her and Ron's obvious connection?
Can they survive the coming years without expulsion?
Can Mikey save himself from falling for Harry?
Can all of their lovely lies be kept secret?
CAN FRANK SURVIVE WITHOUT SKITTLES!?

Read to find out.
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or My Chemical Romance. Some excerpts from the Harry Potter books themselves will be used.