Status: Going to try and update once a week. Remind me if you must.

Chaotic Forbiddance

Secrets Can Kill

GERARD'S P.O.V.

I looked over to where Mikey was sitting, hoping to see him happily chatting with some new friends, only to find Fate storming away, a half eaten piece of toast left on her plate. I walked over to Mikey, questions swarming in my mind like a plague of locusts come to kill.

"What happened?" I asked, instead of Mikey answering me, a begrudged and guilty looking Ronald Weasley answered.

"I told her to eat something, she did, now she's probably gone off to throw it up, like every other time my mother's had her eat, I just don't get what's wrong with her."

"Her parent's are assholes, Ron, you really think that she gets fed regularly, if at all?" Hermione interjected.

"No," Harry said, "My aunt and uncle barely feed me, but I enjoy it when I get to eat, she looked disgusted, like she had something against eating."

"You guys obviously never took a health class, she has a problem, its called bulimia, and I need to talk to her, so if you'll come with me, Ms. Granger, we can help her." I said, gesturing to Hermione, I only brought her with me because Fate didn't know me as well, so if she reacted badly, Hermione could take over, and it was a girls’ toilet.

We walked to the closest bathroom, worry hastening our steps. As we approached, I heard wretching sounds, "Wait out here." I mouthed to Hemione, she nodded and I stepped inside.

It was empty except for the open stall where someone, supposedly Fate, was hunched over the toilet.

"Fate?" I asked, I heard a coughing sound and the rustle of cloth as she quieted herself, hoping against hope that the worried person would go away.

"I'm not going away anytime soon." I said, walking into the cramped stall and placing my hand on her shaking back, she flinched; I inched closer, placing my hand on her cold cheek and turning her head to face me.

She had a few tears streaming down her face, and it only enhanced her natural beauty...

Shut it, Way, she's a student!

"I'm fine professor, I just feel home sick, that's all." She avoided eye contact with me, choosing to look at the sage green painted wood behind me.

"Then how come your friends are worried that your parents never feed you, or that you're purposely starving yourself?" Her eyes widened, she made to turn away, but I kept her in place. Her blue, nearly opaque, eyes finally bore into mine, I stared right back.

"Tell me." I said letting go of her. Suddenly she was crying and I had wrapped my arms around her sickeningly thin waist.

"They abuse me, my parents, whenever I see them, because I didn't even get into Hogwarts until this year. There was some sort of spell or something that blocked them from seeing me. I had friends, but they all went off to here. And now I'm finally here and I won't even be able to experience it for long, because I can't eat." I held her tighter, relishing getting to hold her, but pained at her life experiences.

"You can't eat because you have a mentality that's telling you not to eat, if you want your friends to live on without you, go ahead and starve yourself, but if you want to make it the rest of your life. Eat. I can help you but only if you help yourself." I was assertive in my tone, but I held her as if she was a delicate rose or flower that could break at the slightest pressure.

"What if my friends want to live on without me?" She was in a pitiful state, her past had made her think that everyone was out to get her, but she was just getting herself hurt.

"I don't want to live on without you, and I can give you detention, so that's worse." She smiled, her smile was beautiful, it made her eyes light up, she had straight white teeth framed by lips paler than need be humanly possible. Maybe Quirrell was right about those vampires, I'd certainly let her bite me...

What the fuck am I thinking? Just hormones, that's all it is, right? I'm a teacher and she's a student, there is nothing there, even if I'm not that much older than her...

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up before people finish breakfast. I'd rather not be known as the guy teacher that likes hanging out in the girls' toilet, even though it's pretty nice in here." She washed up and I exited before her, going to my classroom to get shit prepared for my first class of the year. And she's in it...

"Way, boy, come here." I heard the brusque growl of Mad-Eye Moody beckon me, I stopped and let the limping man catch up to me.

"You know the girl, Fate, right?" He asked, I nodded.

"Be gentle with her, keep an eye on her, she has a past that she doesn't even know of." He started to walk off but I called him back, "Moody! What past?" He turned back grudgingly and began to tell of her past, which shocked me even more than what she herself had confided in me just a few minutes ago:

"Her parent's, they're Death Eaters, one of their own rotted them out, but they never got convicted, I saw it with my own eyes, they killed a family of muggles. Of course, they wouldn't believe me, just because I'm not as young as I used to be. They're evil, the fact that she's in Gryffindor shows that she's nothing like them, but Malfoy probably knows her parents' story by now. Someone had to set up that spell so that she wouldn't get accepted into Hogwarts, which her parents would hurt her for, I'm guessing," No kidding, " and they might still want her dead, watch her back, that's all I'm saying."

I could never tell Fate this, she already had to deal with an eating disorder, anyways, I don't think I would be able to harm the impression of her parents' cruelty anymore. I couldn't watch her cry again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm spoiling you all, two in one day!!!!!!!!! It might be short, but you're totally lucky, ahaha :)

Comment props to: AllApologies451994 and Rachel Ramone

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE OR SHE DOESN'T EAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am mean enough to kill her off, there's plenty of other stuff I can do.

Bonsoir!