Status: Happily Active

Love Me, Hurt Me

Damn It

When Gabby got back home it was surprisingly quiet. Garret was actually reading on the couch, now that was surprisng. Kevin went upstairs to take a shower. Brian and Rob probably went out to get some food.

"Hey, where's John and Annie?" Gabby asked Garret. He looked over towards her, and just shrugged his shoulders. Then the phone suddenly rang, and Gabby was the person who picked it up.
Her face dropped to the ground when she heard the person on the line, well what they had said to her. Then let out a huge scream, that practically mad Garret fall to the ground from the couch.
"What was that for?" He rubbed his head.
"John and Annie are in the hospital! AJ and Jeff just got out and left," Gabby paniced. Garret's face drained out of all color. His heart dropped to the ground, the girl he loved was in the hospital along with his best friend.
"Are they ok?" Garret asked.
"They haven't woken up yet," Gabby said. "We have to leave."
"No duh," Garret said with less attitude than needed. Before they could leave Kevin walked down with a towl, drying his hair.
"Whats with all of the shouting?" He threw the towel on the table.
"Annie and John are in the hospital, we have to go," Gabby quickled said. Kevin filled with sorrow and disappointment. People that he actually liked and one that he possibly loved might've been injured horrible. "Lets go."
All of them drove horrribly fast down the road all the way to the hosipital. They were shocked, scared and all of the above.