Status: Happily Active

Love Me, Hurt Me

Happy Face!

The bright morning shined through the windows of the house, and it brought somewhat life back from their sleep. Rob was the first one up, and he was downstairs drinking some Kool-Aid. He just sat down at the table and started sipping his drink, while he was staring at the table.
“Hey Rob,” Annie walked over towards the microwave, and placed her frozen pancakes in there. Rob was surprised by her just sneaking in like that, but he didn’t show it on his face.
“I was talking to Kevin before we went to sleep,” he said monochromatically. Annie sighed, and took a seat across from Rob. He looked at her, and she looked like she was about to pass out from exhaustion.
“What he say about me this time,” she sighed. Rob raised one eyebrow in confusion, but then shook his head.
“He just told me about how much he LOVES you,” Rob almost screamed. Annie’s eyes bulged a little, but she looked down. She should’ve guessed it sooner, but it never really crossed her mind. Then she sunk into her chair, she has been very bad to him, and he has shown signs of falling for her.
“Stop screaming! My head is killing me,” Gabby moaned, she was spotted by both of them when she walked down the stairs. Her hair looked like she was wearing an afro instead of her actual hair.
“Maybe if you didn’t get wasted you wouldn’t be like this?” Rob suggested.
“Don’t be a wise ass,” Gabby spat at him. The timer from the microwave dinged, and Gabby took the food out. She sat it down at the table, and started nibbling on the pancakes like a gerbil.
“I’m going to go get ready for tonight’s concert,” Rob got up from the table, and walked back upstairs.
“What was that all about?” Gabby sourly commented.
“No clue, maybe it’s because you’re eating my food,” Annie grabbed the plate back from Gabby.
“I’m sorry that I’m hungry,” she faked cry. Annie rolled her eyes, and got up from the table. “I was joking.”
“I know, I’m just not as hungry anymore,” Annie looked down towards the ground.

Gabby stared at her friend looking different from what she usually was before last night. Annie walked out of the room, and into another room that she didn’t get to see which one. Then the door bell rang, and she slowly walked over towards the door, and opened it. “Oh. My Goodness,” Gabby’s mouth hung open.
“Happy face,” he smiled as his fingers made little cheer motions. Then she noticed someone else behind him, and her eyes bulged even wider. Then before anyone else knew it she was lying on the ground, passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
3rd update in the last 10 minutes i think?
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!