Status: Active

...and the mistake takes the cake.

- I do not own any of these characters. (minus Anna Flynn) This work is purely fictional but based on real people. Hence, a fan fiction.-

Anna Flynn, where to begin...where to begin.

I guess I'll begin from where she is now.

Which is currently on the bus to which-ever-state, having no idea where she's going most of the time. But she did know that 3 weeks ago she was in Texas. That's about it. She lost her count about 7 weeks back. It's all cool for her though, she loves just being on a bus full of her best friends and first love. Otherwise known as The Maine.

John and her were the lovers of course. Don't they all go for the lead singers?

At least, that's Pat's motto. No one ever really goes for the drummers do they.

Even if they've been their best friends forever, seeing as they lived next to each other. He's helped her through several heartbreaks and multiple raging teenage hormone fits.

Anna's cried on his shoulder and he cried on hers.

She's never seen it, she's never even thought that maybe. Just maybe. Pat was in love with her.

Regardless of the multiple very obvious hints. She stays clueless.

Yea, you can say Anna isn't the most observant person in the world.