Status: Active

...and the mistake takes the cake.

All I wanted

I wasn't sure when exactly, maybe when I was ontop of Pat naked or when Pat was hungrily taking off my bothersome bra. But one thing I WAS sure of, was that I loved Pat Kirch.

Funny how just one night can change your thoughts on someone entirely.

Then again, I probably loved Pat all along. I just stashed the fact in the back of my head where it was soon to be forgotten.

And here I lay, in the soft white sheets of one of the Hard Rock Hotel rooms. Pat and I smiling at each other as he stroked my cheek lovingly, I giggled.

Wasn't it weird that everytime we managed to get a hotel in the last month I wake up in this similar situation?

"Gooodddd morning Anna." Pat said as I yawned, due to the fact that I had woken up no less than 10 seconds ago. "You look stunning, if I do say so myself."

I squinted my eyes at him. "You took advantage of the fact that I was naked and that you were awake before me didn't you." asked I, suspiciously.

Pat's grin widened drastically and he slid out of bed, I saw that he was already in boxers. "Nothing I haven't seen love." he called while walking into the bathroom.

I just smiled and shook my head. If you were to travel back in time about 2 months ago and tell me about this particular morning, I would've called bullshit and threaten to put you in the funny farm.

Meaning, how absurd does it sound to you if I told you "Yea, in about a month you're gunna be in the Hard Rock Hotel, Las Vegas, having sex with your best friend while you're engaged to the lead singer of The Maine but you're also debating breaking up with him."

Not to legit right?

I stretched, once more before pulling on a bra, underwear and the pants that I had on under my dress yesterday.

Yes, I wear shorts underneath my dresses. Pat asked the same thing last night.

In the process of finding my t-shirt however, I noticed my phone having a little mini seizure.

Quickly, I remembered I was still engaged to John. And I was still sharing a room with him.

I also remembered, that John probably slept in that room last night. Only to find me not there. My heart stopped. It was probably my fiancee calling wondering where the fuck I was.

My phone vibrated once again and I rushed to pick it up while thinking about a legit excuse at the same time.

"Hello?" I asked, kind of out of breath.

"Oh thank God." Said a person from the other line, which was surprisingly Tim. And not John.

"Tim? I was expecting it to be John." Not that I wasn't relived John hadn't been the one to call and ask for an explanation.

Tim was silent for a second. "Don't worry Anna, everything's sorted out."

I blinked, not sure what he meant. "What?" I asked inquisitively.

Tim sighed dramatically, something that often happened when he was

A) Disappointed

B) About to explode

or C) In the bathroom, most likely shitting.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked quickly, hopefully he was just on the toilet and not the other two.

"Anna...." Tim said, sternly. Not like tour manager stern, but big-brother-stern. "I don't know how to tell you this..."

"Just spit it out Tim." I called, curiosity taking over. Plus, I didn't want Pat to know I was talking to his brother. Right after we had sex (with Pat, not Tim.). The whole idea just seemed kinda weird.

Tim mumbled something under his breath, something I didn't catch.

"What?" I asked innocently enough.

But then he said something, I would've never expected from him. "I don't want you to be a bitch. Again." Tim basically spat.

Oh wow, um.....

Looks like he wasn't really holding anything back.

I was silent for a minute, the only sound in the hotel room was the sound of water running and Pat humming lightly to himself in the shower. "W-what? You know..."

"Of course I do, we all know. Even All Time Low. You know what they said when they found out? 'It's about time'. And frankly, I think so too. I've had enough of your years of leading on Pat."

Tears welled up in my eyes, Tim thought I had been leading Pat on? Did Pat think so too?

"Tim, I swear I-"

"Then you finally have sex with him, after which he texts me in the middle of the night telling me the big news and how much he loves you and how you feel the same. Then you get ENGAGED to his best friend? Now I'm no expert, but that's pretty bitchy."

I sat down on the bed, tears dropped heavily from my eyes. "It's not like that Tim, you don't understand I was confused and-"

But Tim sighed, cutting my explanation off. "...I'm sorry Anna. It's just, I don't want to see my little brother getting hurt again."

Again?

"After you ran off and got engaged to John. All the guys ran into his room to figure out what the fuck was going on. That's when we saw him, knees up to his chest in the corner. His eyes huge and red. It just killed me to see him like that ya' know? Pat told the other guys some bullshit. But afterwards he told me the truth of what really happened."

It killed me to even think about Pat in that position. What the hell was I thinking, running off. I AM a huge bitch aren't I?

"Tim." I stopped him, once he started telling me another story about John and I at senior prom together.

He went silent. Realizing what he was doing. "God, sorry Anna." Tim sighed again. Sorrowfully, with a hint of annoyance. "I don't mean to make you feel bad-"

"I'm going to break it off with John, Tim. I really do love Pat, I'm sure this time." I said quickly. Before Time could launch into another story. A tear rolling slowly down my right cheek. Tim took a sudden breath.

Pat started to sing louder, only slightly out of tune. But from what I can hear, it was a merry tune of which the word 'love' was repeated multiple times.

"W-what?" Tim stuttered out.

I sighed, not wanting to discuss this at all. I moved my phone to the left ear before getting up and looking outside the window of the hotel room. "I love John, don't get me wrong. But right now...I'm not sure if loving John is enough to keep us together anyway. And I didn't even want to get engaged so early. It's just, it was right after the....incident and...a-and I needed to get my mind off of Pat. That seemed like the easiest way. Unfortunately for me, it just made it worse."

Expecting a big lecture on thinking things through, and how that was a stupid idea from Tim. I cringed in advance.

But he suprised me with a calm tone, and different subject. Not to say that the subject he moved onto was a better step. But it wasn't a lecture.

"And how the hell do you plan on breaking it off with John?"

That, I hadn't even thought through. And my procrastination was getting me no where, as it normally does.

"...That's what I have to figure out." I croaked, suddenly figuring out that this is going to be alot harder than expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. This one's a tad short. But if I did everything I had in mind for this chapter it'll be way to long.

Plus I needed to keep it at my signature cliffhanger ending. ;)

Oh and I also didn't want you to think I abandoned this story....the like 9 readers I have that is ha.