Gay Guitarist

He Can't Be Gay

Aiden's P.O.V

Mekayla and I watched as Annie and the new kid walked away. I was thinking about skipping the party. I didn't particularly like Annie---no, Anna--, and flirted with her from force of habit. But the new kid would be there, and I had a weird feeling in my gut that we'd get along.

"Wow," Mekayla said quietly, still looking in the direction the two had disappeared. "Parker is like, totally gay."

I turned to her, an eyebrow raised. "Based on the fact he didn't want to sleep with you?"

"No," Mekayla blushed pink, "Well, yeah. But not only that. Did you see the way he was looking at you? He like, wouldn't look away." I had noticed. But I had liked the way he had returned my stare instead of looking around at some other place on my body, or his feet like people usually did. He looked me straight in the eyes, as if he was looking at me, and not the body I inhabited. His green eyes reflecting a pent-up excitement had made me think I could easily have him as a real friend.

I had been thinking this about a gay guy?

I shuffled uncomfortably. It made me uneasy to think I had had such strong reactions for a guy who might possibly want to get into my pants. "He can't be gay." I protested, not believing myself at all.

Mekayla smirked, delighted she was getting a reaction from me. "Says who?"

"Says me." I said, feeling worse by the second.

"Pfft," she scoffed, "that guy wants to fuck you."

"And you want to fuck him!" I snapped, getting angry.

Mekayla just smiled. "Maybe we could have a threesome."

"Uck." I said, stepping away from her. "I need to get to practice." I walked off, with Mekayla yelling "I love you!"s after me. I rolled my eyes as I strapped my helmet on. Bright red and shiny with a black visor, that matched my motorcycle. Dad had bought the bike for me on my 16th birthday, along with lessons on riding it. Girls liked it. Guys were jealous of it. I liked it.

I slipped my leather jacket over my Reach shirt, and pulled my helmet on. I might as well go and see the band now. We usually practiced at the twin's house, and they would definitely be home. There was no band scheduled for today, but I might as well go for updates on how the contract was going from Oliver. Not to mention their 19 year old sister, Jenna.

I started the engine, and sped away quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, chapter trois.
Feelin' kinda unloved. :\
Anyways, comment. :3