Gay Guitarist

Band Discussion

PARKER'S P.O.V

I walked over to Charlie Brown's seeing as it was only a few minutes away from my house. I waited at the front doors, doing a little nervous dance in anticipation. Now that I got my chance to talk to Oliver, what the hell was I supposed to say?

I saw the car turn in, and I also saw it stop for a second at the entrance, and a flurry of movement from inside the car. Then, it drove to me, and Theo unrolled his passenger side window. He leaned out.

"Just a second." He held up a finger, then got out of the car. I backed up, not sure what was going on. But Aiden got out of the backseat, and he smiled sheepishly at me. Theo got back in the car, as Aiden said, "uhh. Just a little band discussion." He leaned in the car window.

I watched, feeling awkward as Aiden, Theo, Abigail and Oliver hissed at eachother in the car. Aiden's head was right in the car, leaving his ass stuck out the side. It wasn't really my choice to look, or to look away, and I looked. IT WASN'T MY FAULT. To look away from such a wonder of nature was blasphemy in itself. A few people passing by checked it out themselves, also admiring the glory that was his buttcheeks.

Oh god. Remember why Oliver's mad at you in the first place. I scolded myself sternly, and looked away at the entrance to Charlie Brown's.

"ALRIGHT." Aiden said loudly, getting my attention again."We're all going in. I didn't tell them, because I knew they wouldn't come if I did." Theo and Abigail got out of the car, and glared accusingly at Aiden. I just knew what they were thinking. 'Oh jeez, this is going to be awkward.'

"Oliver, come on. You can't just hide." Aiden went to the other side of the car, and opened Oliver's door. Oliver got slowly out of the car, avoiding looking at me.

Then, Aiden grabbed Oliver's hand, and pulled him to the doors. Theo and Abigail walked past me, visibly angry at me. I faced Aiden and Oliver, but Oliver stalked past me. Aiden stopped to stand beside me.

"I'm an idiot. Sorry." Aiden shook his head.

"It's okay." I said, still looking at the doors that were still swinging closed from Oliver. "It's me that fucked up."

Aiden sighed. "Well, let's go." He gestured to the doorway, and I went in first, with him following.
♠ ♠ ♠
Extremely short. Probably another update soon.
Well, well. I have 38 pre-written chapters. As you can see, I'm going to have to start writing again, soon, since this is 31.
I can't wait. ;)
New layout, btw.
Do you liiiiike? (:

Comment Goal: 74.