Gay Guitarist

Party Plans

Parker's P.O.V

I sat at Anna's kitchen table, as she ran around the house, looking for party decorations.

"It's a high school party," I said, "as long as there's booze and food, we'll be fine."

All of a sudden, Anna popped her head from around the corner. "BUT IT HAS TO BE PRETTY!!!!" She squealed, throwing a pack of balloons at me. "Blow them up." She said, and turned around to look for streamers, or something.

"Oh sure. Get the gay guy to blow." I mumbled, as I pulled a balloon out. I paused as I thought about what I said, and grinned to myself. I didn't even mean to make it sound dirty.

"So," I said, pulling out a balloon. "What's Aiden's band called?" Anna walked back into the kitchen, setting a 6 pack on the counter. "And I hope that's not all the beer you have."

"No, there's more in the fridge. His band's called Reach." She swept her hair from her face, and she smiled at me. "Why?"

"No reason..." I stretched the balloon between my fingers. "Where are your parents, anyways?"

"Out of town." She said quickly, and grabbed a few balloons for her.

"Oh. How... cliche." I commented, before blowing into the balloon.

"I know," she grinned, "we just have to hope either a killer doesn't sneak in, or two people go and do it in my parents bedroom."

"I think we should focus on more important things."

"Like Aidennn?" Anna said, nudging me.

"No, like the police coming and ruining the partay." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh. Well, yeah."

"Although Aiden is a pretty nice person to talk about." I coughed, and Anna smacked my arm

"He is." Anna sighed, looking out a window, dreamily.

"You wish, girl. If Aiden's hooking up with anyone, it's me." I gloated arrogantly.

"He's straight. And you're straight as a fruitloop." Anna teased.

I stuck my tongue out at her. "How did I end up co-hosting this party, anyways?"

"Because your amazing, and I love you." She said, before tying her third balloon up.

"I am pretty awesome." I nodded, and threw a balloon I just finished across the room. She giggled, and threw her balloon at me.

"BIY-ATCH." I screamed, and hit her with a un-blown up balloon.

"HEY!" She giggled, and threw the package at me.

"Every girl," I suddenly said, wisely, "needs a gay best friend."

"Yay! I found my own!!" She squealed, and wrapped her arms around me.

"Hey, hey, hey. Don't ruin the hair. I need to look sexy tonight."

"For Aiden?" She questioned.

"For Aiden." I agreed, as I blew up another balloon.
♠ ♠ ♠
):