Gay Guitarist

Rumor

ABIGAIL'S P.O.V

Something was brewing up in the halls of the school.

As I walked down the hallways, people were huddled together, whispering and giggling. Some girls looked completely heartbroken, while some guys were shaking their head in disgust. Some of them looked up at me, and laughed.

"---Abigail's liked him for years."

I whipped around to try to find the voice in the midst of the busy hallway. It was impossible, everyone was talking over one another so I couldn't hear anything else.

Finally, I approached someone.

"What's going on?" I asked Fiona, a girl in my history class.

She giggled, and looked around her. "You mean, you don't know?"

"I don't know what?" I asked slightly shrilly. I was getting worried.

Fiona giggled. "That Parker kid was yelling at Aiden Tyler at lunch."

I looked at her, confused. "About what?"

At this, Fiona dissolved into a fit of giggles. I grabbed her arm, and shook it slightly, alarmed. I was about to give up on her, and just go and track down Aiden or Parker but then she started talking again, through the laughter.

"Well, Parker just ran up to Aiden, and was saying shit like, 'Why'd you kiss me last night? Don't act like you don't know.'" She rolled her eyes. "Is it true?" She looked at me, her gaze full of curiosity.

I was alarmed. But doubtful. "I don't think Aiden's the type to be kissing guys." I dismissed, pulling myself together briskly.

"Yeah, most people thought that. But it's just such a funny thought!" She squealed. "Aiden Tyler, gay. It doesn't fit. He's dated every girl."

Including you, I thought, annoyed. It was true. Aiden and Fiona had dated for a week or so. I remember, because I was so jealous.

"Yeah. Anyways, I gotta go. Bye." I said quickly, walking away from her.

Whether the rumor was true or not, I needed to speak to Aiden.

And that's when Harley Green ran in the front door of the school, screaming, "AIDEN TYLER AND THE NEW KID ARE MAKING OUT OUTSIDE."
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, drama.
It's short, I know.
But it's the second update today, so (:.
Does anyone have any predictions of what's going to happen?
I'd absolutely LOVE to hear them.

Comment Goal: 120.