Gay Guitarist

Jump

AIDEN'S P.O.V

I sat in my desk quietly, trying to keep my mind off of things. It had been a week since Oliver had yelled at me. It had been a week since he had last spoken to me.

And it had been a week since Parker started avoiding us.

I bit my lip as I considered that. It was seriously fucked up that I missed Parker more then I missed Oliver. I had known Oliver forever; Parker was just some guy we barely knew who brought our band so much more trouble then we ever needed.

But that didn't stop me from wondering what he was doing, and how he was feeling everytime he crossed my mind, which was often.

I sighed as I realized that I needed a distraction. From everything. From thinking about Oliver, about Parker, about Reach, and about people's stares, questioning my sexuality. I looked up and around the classroom, trying to find someone who would provide me with an outlet for my frusteration.

Anna, the blonde girl was sitting near me. But no, she reminded me too much of Parker.

Brittany, Ashley, Fiona, Harley, Cassandra, Kathryn, Abigiail. All no's despite their prettiness. I turned to another girl.

Rachel. Perfect. Finding a way back into her heart would give me plenty of oppurtunity not to think of other stuff. I pulled out my cell phone, and quickly wrote her a text.

"Still mad at me? :("

I pressed send, and watched Rachel to see when she got it. After a moment, she inconspicuously pulled out her phone and read the message. She looked up at me, eyebrows raised. I smiled, and she narrowed her eyes and looked back at the phone.

"Yeah, I am." She wrote back.

"Whyy?"

"Because your an asshole."

"True, but your still mad at me?"

"Yes."

"You dumped me!" I still had trouble thinking that.

"Because your an asshole."

"Never bothered you before."

"Because I was stupid. I don't wanna be your second girlfriend."

"I'm not asking you to be. :( I just want to be friends again."

"I don't think we can do that."

"Why not?"

"Because it just wouldn't work."

"C'mon, let's just go get something to eat after school."

"Why don't you ask your boyfriend?"

Ouch. "I'm straight."

"That's not what I heard."

"Believe everything you hear?"

"No, but it makes sense. Always were a fag."

"lol your soo funny. Come on, just get food with me. Just this once."

She didn't write back for a long time. Finally, 10 minutes later, "Fine. You're buying me food."

I smiled. "All I wanted, love." I looked up as she recieved this text. She blushed deep red.

I smirked. My mind was already miles away, and hours ahead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, bad chappy.
I wrote it on my iTouch, so I'm so so sorry about bad spelling.
And I'm freaked out still. A kid at my school got stabbed at my busstop. I wasn't at school today, but it's scary thinking that if I was at school today, I would've seen a guy die...

Comment Goal: No goal. Just comment please.