Gay Guitarist

The Party - Part One

Parker's P.O.V

I love parties. Who doesn't? But I mean, I really love parties. I could spend my life at a kegger. A lot of people have heard that about me and thought, 'Wow. You are going to fail at life, you filthy alcoholic.' But my excuse is don't they want to lose touch with a cruel reality?

That being said, I was hammered. I had lost my 'grip on reality' at around 6. It was now almost 7:30 or so, and I was wandering around Anna's house happily.

"I love you." I said to another person tipsily. The girl in question smiled at me, and pulled me into a hug.

"Goodbye, beautiful," I announced as I pulled away, almost tripping over my own feet.

"I thought" she screamed, "we had something special!"

I grabbed her cheeks, and pinched them. " 'Course not. What kind of gay guy would I be if I liked girls?" With that, I walked away from the girl as she poured herself another drink.

"Parker," Anna said out of no where. My eyes spun around crazily for a second before they focused on her bouncy blond hair.

"Anna!" I exclaimed, throwing my arms into the air. "Your hair's bouncy."

"Thank you!" She said, pulling her fingers through her hair. "Oh, two things. One, one night stands are always fun, and two, Aiden's here and looking for you." Anna winked as she finished the sentence.

I clapped my hands together. "Aiden!" I sang, and spun myself away.

After a few minutes of searching, I saw Aiden's head through a crowd of people. He was surrounded by a bunch of chattering girls, with a boy beside him.

"Hey Parker, come here!" Aiden shouted when he saw me. I swayed over to him, obediently.

"Holy shit man, your wasted." Aiden stated as he looked at me. "Listen Parker, this is Oliver. He's the singer of the band." Aiden gestured to the guy beside him, whose long black hair swung on each side of his face. I smiled at him as Aiden continued. "I gotta take a piss. Stay here with him. If he acts weird, come and get me, kay?" I nodded vaguely, not hearing what he said. His words were jumbled up together, and I couldn't understand what the syllables meant. Aiden looked at us, worriedly, but then hurried to the bathroom.

Oliver and I stood beside each other. It would have been awkward if I was less intoxicated, but I was happy to just be Parker Jones.

"So." Oliver said, trying to break the silence. It wasn't awkward for me, but it probably was for him. "I hear your gay?"

"Yeap!" I said, cheerily.

"Aiden doesn't believe it." Oliver said, doubt in his voice.

"Believe what?"

"That your gay."

"I am gay!"

"So you'd go up to a guy RIGHT now and kiss him?"

"Oh yes."

"Do it then." Oliver scanned the crowd. "Do it to that guy---" But he didn't finish his sentence. Because just then, I pressed my lips to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D
Can you honestly say you expected that?
Comments are love.