Gay Guitarist

Good Morning, Sunshine

Parker's P.O.V

I woke up Saturday morning with no pants on. Which is an odd thing. Waking up pant less when the last thing you remember is getting wildly drunk at a party brings a whole bunch of unpleasant scenarios to mind. "OHMYGODIGOTRAPED!" was my first thought. It was rather depressing come to think about it, that I thought I got raped before I thought that I got laid on my own. Mostly because getting raped, in my imagination, involved a fat, bald guy.

My second, wishful thought was, "OHMYGOD,ISLEPTWITHAIDEN!" It took me only a few seconds to dismiss this ridiculous theory. Aiden's straight. Girlfriends. Right.

I groaned as my hangover hit me. I promised, for the hundredth time, that I would never drink again. I would, and I knew it. It was like a New Year's Resolution. It sounds nice, but you don't even stick to it. Hell, it WAS my New Year's Resolution.

I wiped my sleep encrusted eyes off the back of my hand. I moaned again, and was about to get up when---

"Good morning, sunshine."

I flipped around, yanking the blanket up over me. I probably screamed a little too, because the guy with longish black hair laughed. He had snakebites on his lips. I found that a little sexy, but that was just me. His face was a little thin, and small. But it added to the idea that he was adorable, and yes he was. His blue eyes looked at me, with a smile in them, and on his lips.

"Hi...?" He said, looking concerned at the shocked look on my face.

"Hi." I finally squeaked, after a moment of not being able to speak. They guy and I looked at each other for a minute, until we both burst out laughing.

"I'm Oliver," he said, chuckling. "I'm the singer in Aiden's band...?" It took me a moment to understand.

"Oh! Well, I'm Parker. Parker Jones." I said, still chuckling.

"I know. Met ya last night." Oliver grinned adorably.

"So, you weren't drunk?"

"No, I don't drink."

"So you just took advantage of a drunk guy?" I teased.

"Hey, you came on to me." He said, poking my cheek.

"Oh shit, I did?"

"Yeah. You suddenly kissed me."

"Oh. Well I can see you liked it."

"I loved it. All of it." Oliver winked at me, and moved closer. I blushed slightly.

"Did I like it?" I asked, feeling stupid.

"Pretty sure."

"Well then!" I moved closer to him too. We smiled at each other, noses touching.

"Hey Parker?" Oliver asked as he pulled his hand up and started tugging on my ear.

"Yea-ah?" I said, closing my eyes.

"Reach's first real show's playing tonight. Wanna come?" I opened my eyes. Oliver was looking at me, hopefully. He was so cute, biting his lip and everything. He was no Aiden Tyler, but he was damn sexy.

"Of course!" I exclaimed, grinning widely. Oliver looked delighted, and he drew me closer and kissed me softly on the lips.

I wouldn't miss the show for the world.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwaww. (:
Comments, please?