Life After The Show

My date.

"Uh, hey Kennadee, what are you doing here?" Alex asked after coming off stage.

"Oh, me and Jordon wanted to get a couple of drinks. We heard there was a really good band playing. I didn't know it was you guys..."

"Well, who's your friend?"

"Oh, this is Jordon, my date" I smiled. Alex was buying it.

"Alex! Lexy bear! I missed you!" Heather squeaked kissing him right on the lips. He pushed her off.

"Oh? Are you two together now? You move on fast Alex" I observed.

"I could say the same" he mumbled.

"What's that?" I smiled.

"Huh, oh, nothing, and we're not together, nice to meet you man" Alex stuttered shaking Jordon's hand.

"Haha, Lexy bear! You're so funny! Oh... Kennadee. Who's the boy?" Heather grinned.

"This is my date, Jordon" I told her.

"Your date?! Oh, really? How wonderful" she laughed.

"Yeah, it is" I smiled at Jordon and kissed his cheek. Her jaw dropped and we walked away.

"Wait! Kennadee! Can I ask you something quickly?"Alex called. I turned around, and let go of Jordon's hand. "Will you meet me at Starbucks at 5:30 tomorrow. Please, I just need the chance to explain. I'm not with Heather-"

"I'll think about it" I told him, going to find Jordon.

Alex's POV-

I sighed as Kennadee walked away. How could she have already moved on? How could all this happen so fast. She was mine again, and in the blink of an eye, she was gone. And now she's with another guy. I can't let it go farther than this. I can't let Heather get in the way of us either.

*
"Jack, you saw her, she seems so happy. How do I get her back?"

"Alex, man, you know I love helping you when you have girl problems, but she's with someone and she's happy. Maybe you're going to have to wait. It's not like they can stay together forever. She's been working a lot, she's had to deal with you and Heather, I'm sure she just needs a break. And she found a guy" Jack told me. "Just give her time dude, things will look up"

"They better, I need them too" Kennadee had given me a second chance and already I messed up. It showed that when I was with Heather that she only wanted me for the fame and fortune, and the sex. I'd already known that. So why did I always give into her, or let her take advantage of me. But what I said to Kennadee was true. Heather had just come along, and crashed her lips with mine. I was drunk, and I had no clue what was happening. But what were the chances that Kennadee and her friend would be at the same club. I really hope things get better. I just need to think, but right now, I really need some sleep.

Jack's POV-
Kennadee told me her and Jordon weren't really dating. She told me she trusted me, but I couldn't tell anyone.

I hated keeping the secret from Alex. I knew that Kennadee and Jordon weren't really dating. I badly wanted to blurt it out. But if Alex can't control himself, maybe this is what he needs. It was true, Kennadee needed time. As if Alex hadn't already hurt her enough. Why was it so hard. It was real life now. Not some cheesy reality show keeping them apart. The only thing keeping them apart was Heather. Some clingy, whiny girl. Anyone could avoid her, so why couldn't they just hook up?

I felt bad for both of my friends. It was so hard not to do anything about the revenge Kennadee was planning on Alex and Heather. But I guess if they deserved it...

I heard this Jordon guy, was a good guy, both her, and her brother's friend. I just hope they don't hurt anyone too much, It could get ugly. And of course, Alex would come crying back to me. We can't have Alex go through that depression stage that kept him from the show. It could keep him from the band, the parties, the happiness, his whole life.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading! feedback? :) Thanks for the 30 comments! thats more then I got for 15 girls, one rocker!