Life After The Show

McDonald's

"Look Alex, I can't help you, the choice you make, I don't decide them. You do. You decided to give into Heather, so it looks like your gonna have to put up with her and Jordan being together for a while..."

"I know, I just wish I knew another way to get her back, she's already given me a second chance, and I blew it, again Jack"

"I dunno man, sometimes, you just got let things be, gotta stay the way they are, though I have to say, you should do something about Heather" he said taking a sip of the beer in one hand. A remote control held in the other.

"I've tried to do something about Heather, she never gives up"

"Because she knows at some point, if she tries hard enough, you'll give into her. All she wants is you man, you just gotta say no" Jack stated simply.

"I don't even know how your so good at this serious girl relationship stuff" I shook my head.

"Because I can control myself, and I'm a ladies man" he winked. He turned the TV off and faced me. "You up for bite before we hit the venue?" Jack asked. I nodded and grabbed my keys.

*
(Kennadee's POV)
"And that's what happened after you left..." I told Tara. "I still can't believe your here"

"Well, I owed you an apology so-"

"You don't owe me anything. I was just being a naive bitch. I gave into Heather's ways. And definitely Alex's"

"Thanks, but really, I am sorry, I should have been more supportive and let you done what you wanted, and not be so pissed off about it" she said. "You know Alex isn't that bad, I guess I just didn't see him as my type. I think he knows what he did wrong, but I see it from both sides. And I'll play along, just don't carry this on for too long, he's already hurt enough..."

"Don't worry, I'm just showing him what he gets, I'll be done by the end of the week. I kind of do miss him" I said quietly.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine"

"So anyways, what are you doing here?"

"Well, I came to see some friends for a couple of weeks, if I like it enough, I might be moving down to either here, or Baltimore"

"Wow, well I do hope everything is good. Cause I think an apartment just went on sale next door" I teased. She laughed. The door slammed, and I heard the dropping of a coat, and jiggling of keys.

"Kennadee?! What is there to eat?!" Matt yelled from the kitchen. I laughed a bit and sighed.

"Snack on something. I'll make dinner soon..." I told him. He came out with the bag of Oreos and a glass of milk. He plopped on the couch, and I looked at him amused, with an eyebrow raised. He looked up at me and glanced at Tara. He put the Oreos down, cleared his throat, and sat up. His face red.

"Oh, uh, who's this?" he asked scratching the back of his head.

"This is Tara. I met her on the show, she's in Chestertown for a while, visiting some friends" I grinned.

"Hi, I'm Matt, pleasure" he said smirking and shaking her hand. She looked at him, also amused.

"Tara Jensen, nice to meet you too. Kennadee, I'm gonna go, wouldn't wanna interrupt the family bonding" she smiled putting on her jacket. "Mind if I come back tomorrow?"

Before I could answer, "Yes, please do come back anytime you want" Mike said. Once he realized that he did, once again, his face turned multiple shades of red.

"Thanks" she replied giving him a small smile.

"What he said" I grinned. She waved to both of us, and seconds later, I heard the door open and close.

**

I got out of the car, and grabbed my bag going into McDonald's with Jordon and Matt. Apparently they were craving. I walked up, I turned around and looked at Jordon, his eyes wide. I cocked an eyebrow at him, but he just shook his head, and grabbed my hand. I was confused, but accepted it anyways. "You know this couples stuff between one of my best friends and my sister, it's getting weird", Matt said as we walked into McDonald's. We walked up to the counter and stood in line looking at the menu. I decided I wanted a Quarter Pounder and looked around. Something caught my eye, there was Alex and Jack, sitting there eating their Big Macs. Thanks god Jordon was with me.

"They're here?!" I whispered.

"Hence the hand holding" Jordon whispered back. He smirked. "Let's get a table where they'll get a good view of us" he laughed. I smacked him in the arm playfully.

"We're gonna go sit down" I told Matthew. He nodded. We got a spot at the very back by the window, where if you were Alex, and you were looking straight ahead, all you could see, was us. I layed my head on Jordon's shoulder. "Is he looking over here?" I asked. Jordon looked over at Alex.

"I think he just noticed" he smirked. I looked up to see Alex's eyes on us. As soon as I locked eyes with him, he turned away, and back to Jack. I looked back at the again, and now saw that Jack's eyes were on us.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's been two days since the last update. Sorry about that. I've been Christmas shopping!

Thanks for reading!

Feedback? Pwetty pwease? :) Laav youu.