Life After The Show

You can't hurt him.

Kennadee's POV

"So what are we doing tonight?" Jordon asked.

"Uhm, I dunno. Why?" I asked confused.

"We're not playing your revenge on Alex?" he chuckled.

"Nah, I was thinking we should give it a break tonight" I told him.

"Well we could go for dinner?" he suggested.

"Where? McDonald's again?" I teased.

"Hey! That was Matt's idea!" he defended. I laughed. "I was thinking we could go some place half- decent?!"

"Alright, if you want." I shrugged.

*

We pulled up to Delilah's. A small diner, with amazing food. My phone vibrated.

Jack B I looked at the name flashing across the screen confused, but answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kennadee! Where are you right now?" Jack asked.

"Um, I'm at Delilah's. What's up?" I asked.

"Really?! We're headed there right now! What a coincidence! Anyways, I tried your house, and you weren't there, just wanted to say hi, but you're eating now, so I'll let you go, see you in a bit! Bye!" Jack chimed. I laughed and shook my head as we both hung up.

Minutes later, the chimes hanging from the door rung, and Jack and Alex walked in. Of course 'we' had to mean Alex and Jack. I wanted to slap myself in the head. I looked around the restaurant. 3 empty tables. One behind us, one in front of us, and one beside us. I sighed. "I thought we weren't doing this tonight?" Jordon said cocking his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah, me too" I mumbled as the waitress led them to the table beside ours. Alex looked at me. Then out of no where, his fist, came close to Jordon's face. Jack held him back, and my jaw dropped to the floor.

"Alex! You can't hurt Jordon!" Jack scolded him.

"Why not?" Alex argued, fiercely.

"Cause we're not dating" I whispered. Jack and Jordon gave me sympathetic looks as Alex gave me a angry look.

"This whole time you weren't going to tell me? You were trying to make me jealous?" he shouted.

"Alex, I-"

"No, save it, this makes you just like Heather, I thought you were a nice, down to earth girl, but now I see your a just a bitch who breaks a guys heart for revenge. I was never over you, but I think I am now, you helped me realize, I don't need to loose sleep over you Kennadee Demitri, I won't bother you anymore" he said, before kicking a table, glancing back at me, and walking out the door.

"You don't know me" I whispered lowly, tears brimming in my eyes. Jordon pulled me into a hug, and rubbed my back.

"It'll be okay" he told me. I pulled away, and looked at Jack.

"I'm really sorry Kennadee, I didn't tell him. I swear. I don't know what caused him to do this all of a sudden. He must of been thinking too hard about you. That's why I told you not to go too far with this..."

"Will he be okay? Do you think he'll forgive me?"

"I don't know. Only time will tell. But, uh, do you think I could get a ride? Alex took off with the car" he asked. I nodded. Jordon placed the money for our food on the table, and we made our way to the car. I sighed. This is why I never do revenge.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! feedback? :)