Life After The Show

All this over Alex Gaskarth?

Alex's POV

"Man, what the hell did you do to Kennadee?!" Jack asked coming through the door. I gulped. "I found her in her apartment in a corner crying. She wouldn't sleep, she couldn't eat cause her stomach hurts so much from crying, every time I asked her what's wrong, all she would say is 'Ask Alex'!"

"Last night, I did some things, I probably shouldn't have"

"What do you mean?"

"I went out last night, and there was this girl, and you know, one thing, led to another, I mean, I was drunk" I told him.

"You really know how to blow things? Don't you? When Kennadee started pretending to date Jordon, she was trying to teach you a lesson. Every time she gives you a chance, you always do something completely unnecessary! Then you both come running to me crying about each other, because you went and did some stupid shit! I'm sick of this Alex! When will it end? I can't keep giving you advice that you can't just take. I keep trying to be there for you, and be a supportive friend, but no matter what, you always do something out of hand and I can't fix that, I told you, what you choose, your choices, they're not up to me, they're up to you, so here's some advice, think before you make them!" Jack shouted at me.

"You could have told me that they weren't really dating, it wouldn't have to go this far! I didn't need it to come out when I almost punch the guy in the face! I depended on you. You knew that I was angry, and depressed. You knew what I was going through, and yet you still didn't have the guts to tell me. Everyone knew but me!" I argued.

"She did it to make you learn, and to make you and Heather jealous. She wanted you to see how it felt. That was just the second time. What's gonna happen next time? If there even is a next time? Do you think she'll forgive you? She spends hours crying on you, she's done it 3 times already Alex. Honestly, I think she's done. Unless you can do something so big, it'll win her back, I don't know if it'll work with you two anymore, I give up" he said and walked out the door.

I sighed. I felt so low, and alone. Could I ever get Kennadee back? I have to. I barely even had a relationship with her, and now, everything I had with her is gone.

Kennadee's POV

My held my stomach, as I sobbed. My stomach hurt from crying so much, and I had a huge headache. I couldn't eat, and I couldn't get myself to go to sleep. I called Tara after Jack left, and she was taking care of me. I lay in my bed, tears stained my pillows and sheets, but mostly my face. I got up, looking into the mirror. My black and blond hair pulled up in a bun was messy, loose and everywhere, my face was red, mostly around my eyes, my stomach flat, it was growling. All this over Alex Gaskarth? Why did I keep bringing myself to forgive him? He was just like any other guy. But something in me said I couldn't let him go.

"Oh sweetie, everything will be okay. If he keeps hurting you, maybe he's just not worth it" Tara smiled weakly placed a hand gently on my shoulder. "You should just rest. Try to get some more sleep. And I know your stomach is aching, but I really think you should eat something, I made some soup, if you want" she offered.

"Thanks, I'm guessing it's canned?" I grinned.

"Can't blame me if I don't cook" she laughed. "There's that smile" she grinned back. "Trust me, everything will be alright. Things will get better in time. Just think positive things!"

"Positive things" I repeated, and made my way to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! feedback? :)

So I think it seems kind of short because there's a lot of paragraphs in this one. = /