Life After The Show

What really happened.

Alex's POV

"Kennadee! Open the god damned door!" I called. I'd been out her for 10 minutes. Suddenly Tara opened the door with a smile. Her smile soon faded into a glare.

"Stay the fuck away from my best friend Gaskarth, got it? Good" she said and slammed the door in my face. I sighed, and slid on my bum against the wall. Just as I got up, I saw a familiar face coming down the hall.

"Kara?" I asked as she came towards the same door.

"Uh, Hey Alex. No offense, but you should probably leave. I'll tell you her condition later" she smile.

"I, I guess so..." I said, and made my way to the elevator. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I turned around, and the face I'd been waiting to see all week had finally turned up.

"Kennadee, look, I-"

"Alex, please listen to me. Meet me here tomorrow, whatever time you want, I'll be home all day. We need to talk" she said in a serious tone. I nodded and the sound went off indicating that the elevator was here. I stepped in, and gave her a weak smile before the doors closed.

Kennadee's POV

I sighed as I saw Alex step into the elevator. We needed to talk, and explain things, and make things right, I had to with him. Something in me tells me I need him in my life. Everyone tells me it's not worth it, but it's my instinct, even if we come out friends in the end. I walked back to my apartment seeing Tara and Kara there.

"What was that about?" Tara asked.

"Uhm, he forgot his beanie here a while ago, just wanted to give it back" I lied. They both nodded.

The next day:

I got dressed into a plaid shirt and ripped jeans, and tossed on a beanie over my messy hair with my moccasin boots. I applied lip gloss, grey eye shadow, and black eye liner, then slid on my bracelets. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my bag, and waited for Alex near the elevator.

The elevator went off, and I looked up to see Alex, I stopped him, and walked in. "Uh, hi. Where are we going?" he asked.

"I dunno. I feel like going out" I said as the elevator opened up to the lobby. I grabbed my keys, and put them in ignition, and backed out of the spot.

"Well how about that cafe' nearby?" Alex suggested. I shrugged, and drove towards it. It was about a 5 minute drive. As I went onto a different street, it showed up. I grabbed the closest parking spot, parked, and grabbed my things getting out. We went over to the counter, it wasn't usually busy here.

"Uhm, I'll have a... cappuccino please" I said.

"Yeah, I'll have a black coffee" Alex said. "Make them together"

"What makes you think I'm buying you coffee Gaskarth?"

"Oh, I don't think that, I'm buying yours" he smirked putting a 10 down on the counter, as the barista slid us our drinks.

"Oh, uh, thanks" I said taking the coffee from his hands. "So listen, we really need to talk. Both of us, never got to explain anything. And even though you've hurt me immensely, I found it'd be fair, to let you speak" I told him. "Starting from you and Heather making out at the bar"

"Well, I was there with one of my friends. And by then, I was wasted, I had no idea she was there. All of sudden, she just started getting all over me, and after being so wasted, I didn't know what was happening. Then with Jenny-"

"Who's Jenny?"

"The girl at the hotel room last night" I nodded for him to go on, and stirred my coffee.

"I went out, I wanted to relax, I hurt you, Heather was almost everywhere, everyone was pissed at me,and thing just hadn't bee good. Anyways, I went out to this club that I knew from a while back. I had my first drink, and she asked me to dance. I thought one dance wouldn't hurt, and then I started drinking some more, and one thing-"

"Lead to another, I know, blame it all on the alcohol" I said.

"Kennadee, I swear that's what happened, everything I did was a mistake, and I know I shouldn't blame it on the alcohol, there was no reason for what I did to you, except that I was out of it. I know how bad I hurt you, Jack told me, and I wish there was a way to turn back time. So that nothing that Heather did could ever effect us, then you and me would have been together from the start. Please forgive me?" Alex pleaded with a look of sorrow in his eyes.

"I'll sleep on it. I don't know why I keep getting the urge to forgive you, you've hurt me so badly. I just thought we needed to get this out, figure out what really happened between us. Because if we can only keep it going for a week, a relationship will never work out between us. And I'm sorry for what I did to you with Jordon, and how badly I hurt you. I just wanted to show you what it was like to see the one you love with different people. If you even do love me. I wanted to make Heather jealous, put something in front of her that she can't have, I was just so angry"

"Of course I love you. If I loved you, I wouldn't be here in Chestertown for this long, I wouldn't be doing everything I can to get you back, I wouldn't be begging you to forgive me right now. I would have given up, so please. Really think about it, okay?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Sorry it took a while for an update! :]

Kennadee's outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/lats_chapter_16/set?id=14093784