Life After The Show

Happy birthday Alex!

Alex's POV

We walked into the house, all the lights were off. "Where is everyone?" I asked Jack who led me into the house, he shrugged. He opened the door, and flipped on the lights.

"Surprise!" All my friends and family yelled. They had cake, decorations, food. But there was one thing missing.

"Oh, and there's another surprise in your room" Jack said taking his coat off, as people went back to mingling. I walked upstairs disappointed. I put my keys down and dropped my jacket. I looked up, and on my bed I saw Kennadee. She grinned, and I grinned back. I picked her up and kissed her.

"You're here!" I said shocked.

"I am" she smiled back still holding me tightly.

"How? I though you had to take care of your dad?" I asked curiously.

"My brother wanted me to come. Have a little break"she explained.

"Well I'm glad. Wanna go downstairs"

"Yeah, I've been stuck in here for 20 minutes, cause no one had any idea when you and Jack were going to be back"she told me. I grabbed her hand and we walked down.

"Happy birthday Alex!" Mom cheered as Kennadee and I walked down the stairs hand in hand. "22! I can't believe it!" she beamed squeezing me.

"Happy birthday son!" My dad greeted.

"Thanks Dad" I smiled.

"Oh, and this must be the girl you haven't shut up about for the last week!" Mom laughed. I blushed and looked over at her. She grinned and gave me a small kiss on the lips. "Kennadee, don't you go breaking my sons heart"

"I won't Mrs. Gaskarth" she replied.

"Please, call me Linda" Mom responded.

"Mom, I'm gonna go say hi to some friends" I told her.

"Go on then" she motioned. We walked over to Jack, Zack, Rian, Kara and Tara.

"Happy birthday bro" Jack said giving me a man hug.

"Yeah man. Happy birthday" Zack chipped in.

"What they said" Rian said.

"Thanks guys"

"Thank Kennadee, she made it all happen" May giggled coming over.

"Hey! It was me too. I got the liquor" Jack informed me.

"Thanks Jack"

"It was May, Tara, Jack and I" Kennadee told me.

"Well thank you. I love it. I love you" I said kissing her.

"I love you too Alex"

*
Kennadee's POV

Everyone had left, there was only Alex, Jack, Zack, Rian, Kara, Tara and I. Jack had passed out on the couch across from Alex, Tara and I. Rian and Kara had gone upstairs after the party ended, and Zack was on Twitter with his phone. Everyone had a little to drink, including me, and we were all tired. But we weren't too bad.

"Alex, I think Tara and I should get back to the hotel" I told him, pulling away.

"No, don't go" he said pulling on my arm. I laughed a bit. I pulled away. "Please!"

"Alex" I said in a warning voice.

"What?" he smirked. I started running around the house, and he ran after me. We both laughed, he was on my tail. I laughed harder as he grabbed me by the stomach, and we fell on each other. "Just... stay here tonight" he said kissing me.

"What about Tara?" I said in between kisses. He pulled away from me.

"We have an extra bedroom, or I can stay on the couch, whichever" he said as we lay on the carpet together.

"Fine" I said kissing him. As he started to get into, I stood up. He frowned. "Come on" I laughed. He held his hand out to me and I pulled him up. We walked back into the living room. "We're staying here tonight" I told Tara. She nodded.

"Kennadee can sleep in my room with me, and you can sleep in the extra bedroom" Alex told her. She nodded again.

"Okay kids. Don't do anything to naughty tonight!" she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading. Please, please, please give me feedback. :( I wont do the comment thing anymore :D. I laaav you!