Life After The Show

Christmas morning

A week passed by, and soon, it was Christmas morning. A couple of days ago, my brother, my mom, Tara, and I, left for Baltimore, and we were spending it at Alex, Rian, Jack and Zack's house, since their place was the biggest and most suitable for the occasion.

The door burst open, and my eyes popped open, I blinked for sight. I could see, but barely. "Okay, get up lovebirds! Santa came! Time for presents!" Jack said and walked out of the room. I rubbed my eyes, and Alex and I landed back into the bed. He closed his eyes, and pulled the blanket back over himself. I chuckled and shook him. He groaned.

"Baby, come on" I said. He groaned again. I kissed his lips gently, and as I pulled away he continuously started to kiss back. I giggled and pulled away.

"Awh, come on!" he joked.

"Not right now. You're whole family is downstairs Alex"

"You know, I could get used to that" he teased. I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled him downstairs, where his cousins, and their children sat around the tree, with his parents and my mom and brother and the band and their families. He led me over to the love seat in the living room. He put his arm around my waist, and kissed my head.

"You two are just too cute!" his cousin Mia chimed.

"Thanks" we replied grinning.

"Okay, let's get started!" Alex's Uncle Bob suggested.

"Oh wait! Let me get the camera!" Mrs. Gaskarth, Alex's mom paused us running out of the room. She came back with the camera, and the kids started ripping presents open.

"Wow! It's exactly what I wanted, the Star Wars Lego set! Thanks Uncle Alex!" little 4 year old Nate grinned.

"No problem buddy!" he said messing with his hair. He laughed, and plopped down on Alex's lap. He turned to me and Alex.

"When I'm older, I wanna be just like Uncle Alex. He's cool!" Nate cheered. We chuckled.

"Hey Nate, why don't you go see what the other kids got and play with them?" Alex suggested so we could be alone.

"Okay Uncle Alex!" Nate agreed running off. Alex released my hand slowly, and grabbed a small box sitting under the tree. It was wrapped in red shiny wrapping paper, with a golden bow.

"Open it" he motioned. I slid the bow off carefully, and ripped the wrapping paper open, it was a velvet case, a long one. I lifted it open and inside was a beautiful silver locket in the shape of a heart, that said love continuous times in black. I opened it, it was a picture of me, that we had taken about 3 weeks ago, we were sitting in the snow, he was kissing me cheek and I was blushing. "Do you like it?" he asked skeptically.

"No" I replied. He frowned. "I love it, it's amazing, this is the sweetest gift any guy has ever gotten me" I grinned kissing his lips. "Help me put it on?"

He had one of his big crooked grins on his face, he gently took it in his hands. I turned, and he put it over my neck. I lifted my hair over it, and looked at it. It was gorgeous. I turned to him and hugged him. "I love you" he said moving my hair out of my face.

"I love you" I replied. "You've made a couple promises for me Alex, and now, I'm making one to you. I promise that I will never take this off as long as we're together"

We pulled apart as Alex's mother called "Okay everyone! Time for breakfast!" We walked into the kitchen, but I was stopped by Matt.

"I know he's made some major mistakes, but don't let him go, he's the one for you. I approve" he smiled.

"Thanks" I said and returned the smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Locket: http://slimages.macys.com/is/image/MCY/products/0/optimized/429900_fpx.tif?bgc=255,255,255&wid=327&qlt=90,0&layer=comp&op_sharpen=0&resMode=bicub&op_usm=0.7,1.0,0.5,0&fmt=jpeg

Thank yaaa for reading! :D Feedback? I'd appreciate it! This one is kind of cheesy, and really short, if I can think of something, I'll put some more in after.