Life After The Show

Already perfect.

I followed the directions Alex had given me. Alex was a cool guy, but he also broke my heart. There was Heather, gorgeous, brown hair, big chest, in all her glory, and then there was me. I didn't know why Alex wanted me so bad. I was nothing compared to Heather, but if they were really over, and he really meant what he said, I'd give him another chance to prove himself to me. I looked to the sight where the directions had led me. It was a beach, and the sites were amazing at night. The sun was setting, and the ocean was a clear blue and sparkling. There was barely anyone on the beach.

I looked around, and to my left, I saw a blanket and picnic basket, in the sand, and Alex standing there with a dopey grin on his face. I couldn't help but to smile back at him. This was already perfect. We sat down and he opened the basket. He pulled out two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, sparkling apple juice, and two pieces of chocolate cake. I laughed.

"The cake looks delicious" I spoke for the first time.

"My mom made it just for you" he grinned. I took a sandwich, and bit into it. "Oh, and I made the sandwiches myself"

"Well, you are an amazing PB and J sandwich maker" I told him.

"Thank you" was all he said.

*

"By the end of the night, I was even more head over heels for Alex then before. Things we didn't know about each other before, we knew now. We lay on the blanket on our backs, watching the stars.

"So. What do you think?" he asked.

"About what?"

"Do you forgive me?" he asked.

"Absolutely"I said, kissing his cheek.

"Good" he told me, then kissed me on the lips. At first I was hesitant, but kissed back, and soon enough, it turned out to be a make out session. "I love you" he said softly.

"I love you too"

"I mean it"

"I know, me too" I said kissing him one last time. "Don't ever leave me alone again"

"I promise" he said, and pulled me into his chest. "Can I see you tomorrow?"

"You can try, I'll be very busy"

"Okay" he said. I looked at the time. 12:23 AM.

"Alex, I have to go, my brother is waiting up for me, and I have to work tomorrow" I told him.

"Sure thing" he said. I got up. He sat there, just smiling at me. He held out his hand and I pulled him up. He grabbed the stuff, and we walked over to his car. He threw the things in the trunk, and drove towards the apartment.

He pulled into a spot and we sat in the car. He kissed me again, and then kissed the top of my head before letting me out. I made my way into the building, and smiled all the way upstairs. I pulled out my key, and opened the door. I looked to the couch, seeing Matthew lying asleep. I chuckled, and grabbed a blanket, putting it over him. I went into my room closing the door, and as my head hit the pillow, I feel into a sweet deep sleep.

**

The next day-

One of my students, Jamie, about 15, walked into my room. She was a great singer, and I could see she had potential. "Okay, so we've finished your other song Jamie, what song would you like to work on now?" I asked, but was interrupted by the door opening and closing. I looked up to see Alex and smiled. He grinned.

"Oh. My. Gosh! You're Alex Gaskarth! Could I, like, have a picture and autograph?! All Time Low is amazing!" Jamie shrieked. "Ahh! I can't believe this, your music is awesome, and all of you are just absolutely amazing!"

Alex laughed. I handed him a piece of paper, and he signed it. "Do you have a camera?" he asked Jamie. She blushed, and opened her purse, giving it to me. I turned it on, and snapped the picture.

"Thank you, sooo much!" she said, her face flustered.

"No worries" he chuckled.

"Will you be sitting in on our lesson Mr. Gaskarth?" I asked him.

"You betcha'!" he said.

"You know, when I said you could try and see me today, I didn't mean pop in on my work time" I scolded him and rolled my eyes. He shrugged, and I turned back to Jamie, who was staring at her picture and autograph.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very sucky. Sorry. Thanks for reading!