Life After The Show

Your Lexy Bear?!

Jamie and I had finally finished our lesson, and it was time for my break. "Alright, let's go" I said to Alex.

"Where?" he asked.

"For a walk to Starbucks, I need a coffee, there's one just across the street" I told him and he nodded. I grabbed my jacket. He held out his hand to me, and I took it.

We ordered our coffee, and I searched through my bag for my wallet. "What are you doing?" Alex asked me.

"Getting my wallet" I stated simply.

"I am not letting you pay!" he told me. He slipped his wallet out of his back pocket, and paid the lady the change quickly. I shoved my wallet back into my bag. We sat down, and waited for our drinks to be made.

"I have to ask you something Alex" I said.

"Okay"

"Where do we stand, you know relationship wise?" I asked him.

"Kennadee, I'd been waiting for you to ask me that, so I can ask you this.Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked me. In shock, I thought about it.

"Can we start out slow?" I asked.

"Of course"

"Then yes Alex, I will be your girlfriend" And with that he kissed me on the lips slowly and gently. Our drinks were made, and he pulled away to go and get them. He came back, gave me my coffee, and we walked out hand in hand.

*
I had just gotten back from the restaurant, and walked into the apartment, Matthew had chips in his hands, and the remote in the other. I put my stuff down, and walked into the kitchen.

I looked through the cabinets for any sight of any type of food. I hadn't had time to eat at the restaurant. It was all work. You'd think they'd feed their employees, considering it's a restaurant. Guess not. Nothing, No food, I sighed and grabbed some fruit of the counter, tossing it into the blender, then getting a glass for it. I sat down beside my brother, stealing the chips from him, and going into my bedroom. The doorbell rang, and I came out to see my brother flirtiing with a girl. He laughed, and turned to me.

"Oh! Kennadee! This lovely lady at the door would like to see you!" he winked to the girl, and I heard a familiar giggle. I looked over to see Heather, and rolled my eyes. What was she doing at my door.

"I have to talk to you outside" she shot a fake smile at my brother and gritted through her teeth. She pulled me outside.

"You scrawny little bitch! You stole my Lexy Bear!" she shouted. I chocked and stifled a laugh.

"Your Lexy Bear?" I asked in amusement.

"Yes! I mean, it's going good for a month, he sees you, and leaves me! Now we're done, and it's all your fault!"

"How is it my fault? You were the one making stories up about me" I asked calmly.

"Because, if Alex didn't like you, if you hadn't been on the show, I could have had him all to myself! You know, I've said this once, and I'll say it again Kennadee, I did it when we were on the show, and I can do it when were off it. You better watch it"

"Alex promised me that he would believe me, no matter what happened" I stated.

"Oh, if there's one thing you should no about Alex, it's he's extremely bad at keeping his promises, especially the big ones. I was with him for a month, I think I should know his good and weak points. If you don't stay the hell away from Alex, my Alex, I will make your life a living hell" she told me, and with that walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! feedback please? :) I havent been getting a lot lately!