Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 15

We had been playing atleast an hour when I heard Growl from across the table. I raised an eyebrow at Robert and he was avoiding my gaze but I could see a blush on his cheeks.

“Robert how about we pause the game to find something to eat. We have been playing this game for an hour.”

Robert nodded his head, “Yeah that sounds like a good idea.”

I stood to my feet and walked toward the fridge. The freezer had TV diners, hot pockets, and a couple boxes of pizzas.

“Robert would pizza be alright?”

I turned around to find Robert at the stove. “Yeah that would be fine. What kind though?”

“Digiorno: Cheese Stuffed Crust. It is a three meat.”

I pulled out the box and placed it on the counter. Robert must have gotten familiar with the kitchen because he found the pan for the pizza fast.

We placed the pizza on the pan and placed it in the oven.

“Okay now Robert we need drinks, got any ideas?”

I peaked at Robert to see him thinking about something. During the night I could tell he seemed more relaxed than I had seen him since I met him. He got a smile on his face like he figured out something.

“How about we have smoothies? I know how to make raspberry mocha smoothies.”

I nodded and replied, “Yeah that sounds fine.”

Robert walked around be brushing my hand. I wasn't sure if it was on purpose or accident. I don't think my subconscious cared as the butterflies swarmed.

He began checking cabinets to get the ingredients. Once he found everything he placed them on the counter and grabbed the blender.

“Okay now this isn't all that hard to do. Now just ….”

He showed me what he wanted me to do. I did the task the best I could as I saw him look for some glasses.

Suddenly the timer rang out in the kitchen. I checked over my shoulder at the clock to see we had actually been working for sometime.

“Okay I have this just get the pizza. Don't want to eat burnt pizza.”

I walked over to the oven and pulled out the pizza. I ran the cutter along the pizza cutting the slices. I heard plates being sat on the counter.

I placed three pieces on each plate and then turned around. I saw glasses full of a drinking substance and raspberries sitting on the top.

“Those look really good Robert.”

He turned around from his place be the cabinet. He gave me a smile and replied, “Just wait until you you actually drink them.”

We continued playing the game while eating and drinking our smoothies. He was in the lead on the properties but I was gaining on him.

“Now Laura tell me about your friends. Your mom mentioned two people that you hang out with.”

I felt my cheeks get warmer from some odd reason. I wasn't ashamed of my friends or nothing in the at direction.

“Well their names are Kimi and Alex. Both are in my grade and we get along pretty well. Kimi and I are huge fans of Twilight and Alex is just the guys that sits there and moans when we talk about the books or movie.

Um Kimi is my best friend because Alex lately has been, well basically an ass. Sometime you might get to meet Kimi and I can assure you that she won't scream your head off.”

I gave a smile and rolled the dice. “Thanks for the heads up about her. Your mom made it seem like she would scream my head off.”

I laughed and answered, “She would scream if you were Taylor or Kellan but I am very confident that she won't with you.”

Suddenly I heard a car honk and a car pulling in the drive. I met Robert's gaze and was surprised to see that he look annoyed and upset. Then he met my gaze and his face changed once again.

“Well I should put this up now I guess.”

Robert nodded his head and stood to his feet. I stood to my feet as he took our dirty dishes to the sink. I began putting the game pieces back in the box.

Robert walked toward the front door and pulled it open. I heard him walk outside to help my mother from the car.

I rolled my eyes and continued cleaning our mess. I closed the box and walked to the sink. I washed off the plates and rinsed the glasses so mom wouldn't start yelling or scrunching up her face.

I heard her voice as the door was closed. I was surprised that I didn't hear the clicking of high heels. I picked up the box as the footsteps stopped behind me.

“Hello Laura honey. I hope that you had fun with Robert tonight?”

I turned around with the box in my arms.

“Oh yes mam I had a great time.”

She nodded her head and began pulling off her tan jacket. I looked at the rest of her outfit to find that she was dressed in a pair of dark jeans, a gray shirt, and some black flats.

Of course she had jewelery but it wasn't much as usual. “Well mom I think I am going to go to my room it has gotten late.”

My eyes found the clock above her head to find the clock reading 10:45 pm. I hadn't realized that it had gotten as late as it had. I guess time flies when your having fun.

I made sure I had everything and turned toward the stairs. I stopped when I heard, “Laura?”

I turned my head to find Robert looking at me with a sincere smile. “I had a great time tonight we should do it again sometime.”

I smiled and nodded my head, “That would be fun.”

He gave me grin as I turned around and ran toward my room. I didn't fail to notice the glares I got from my own mother but that's life.
****************************************************************************************************
The weekend was pretty uneventful for the most part. Mom and Robert was gone all weekend to something a few towns over.

Kimi was busy most of the weekend with Christopher and I tried to talk to Alex but he wasn't answering any of my calls.

School on Monday wasn't any fun since Kimi was in ISS all day. I had homework and classwork which wasn't very fun.

Now it is Tuesday and mom and Robert got back around 6:30 last night. I woke up early enough to dress in a gray New Moon shirt with Edward on the front, blue jeans, and a pair of gray slip on sneakers.

My shirt was long sleeve since the weather was getting colder. I decided to pull on my Nike sleeveless hoodie. I put on a pair of peace earrings and a couple of necklaces. I pulled on a New Moon bracelet and a I heart Vampires bracelet.

I placed my PARAMORE tablet and binder in my backpack. I made sure I had my keys and walked out of my bedroom.

I should mention that my jeep isn't working right now. I needed to go to the store yesterday for mom and it wouldn't crank. Today I told her she needs to have it looked at.

I could hear voices from the kitchen as I stepped on the tile floor. I tugged my backpack closer as I stepped in the kitchen.

Mom was sitting at the counter in a robe but Robert was standing. He was standing against the sink with a mug in his hand no doubt drinking coffee. I was surprised to see that he was dressed in blue jeans, a gray shirt, and either blue shirt over it or it was a jacket.

Mom turned her head and noticed me standing in the entrance.

“Good Morning Laura. Come and fix yourself some breakfast.”

I rolled my eyes and walked toward the counter. I pulled off my backpack placing it in the extra stool and walked toward the cabinet.

I grabbed a bowl and the milk fixing me some cereal. I moved my backpack to my back and sat down eating my POPS.

“Laura honey Robert is taking you to school this morning. Also I thought I should tell you not to plan anything after school. We have reservations at a restaurant for all of us.”

I nodded my head. I couldn't stop the smile from my face knowing that Robert was taking me to school. I ate the rest of my food and walked toward the sink. Robert was getting the keys from upstairs.

“Have a good day honey.”

I nodded my head and decided to give her a hug. She didn't push me away as I wrapped my arms around her and gave her a giant hug.

I pulled away and gave her a smile and turned toward the door.
****************************************************************************************************
The ride was quiet on the way to my school.

“Did my mom show you the school?”

He nodded his head, “Yeah she showed me a few times making sure that I knew exactly where it was.”

Suddenly he turned the car down the street that held my school. I looked out the windshield as he pulled into the parking lot. My eyes searched the parking lot stopping on a blue plaid hat coming from a small white car.

“Robert you see that girl in front of that white car with the blue hat?”

He turned his head to were I was pointing. “Yeah I see her who is it?”

“Well that is my friend Kimi.”

He gave me a smile and then stopped in front of the entrance.

“Well I guess I'll see you after school or something?”

“Your mom might be the one to come. I have some friends coming down and some of my people.”

I nodded and opened the passenger side door.

“See you later Robert.”

He gave me his signature crooked smile and turned to go. I turned around and headed toward the school to start my day.
♠ ♠ ♠
game night-->http://www.polyvore.com/game_night/set?id=13694499

mom-->http://www.polyvore.com/molly_car/set?id=11914642

Laura school-->http://www.polyvore.com/tuesday_clothes/set?id=14184783

Kimi school-->http://www.polyvore.com/kimi_back/set?id=11896852

(copy and paste the link)

I needed to get an update out. I am so incredibly sorry for the long wait. everyone suffers from writers block and mine is the simple thing of trying to get to a certain part by using small things.

I also have started a Teacher love story so check my profile for the story LOVE OUT LOUD. Also I want to thank all the people who commented and subscribed. I decided to update today because I lost a subscriber. I had 11 but now it is 10 and that made me sad.

I hope to get another chapter up this weekend but I am not promising anything we just have to wait and see.

REMEMBER COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND

Sorry I just want more comments. Even if it is just telling me to update.