Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 16

I was standing in front of my locker with Kimi by my side. Sometimes I don't understand this girl. She hates for people to talk to their friends for family while texting as well.

“Kimi you know I don't quite understand you. With the whole texting thing around family and friends.”

She looked up and caught my gaze. She gave me a sheepish smile.

“Your right I should get off and talk to you know since I will have him to talk to tonight.”

I gave her a smile pulling out my binder for next class. In case anyone was wondering it is the end of lunch. I turned my head toward her only to find her looking over my shoulder at whoever was behind me.

Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulder and I knew who it was instantly.

“Hey Laura, Kimi.”

I closed my locker turning in the knob locking it up. Then I gave Max my attention since he so kindly wanted, note sarcasm please.

“Yes Max.”

He gave me his famous smirk.

“Well I was coming to ask about the offer for the bonfire.”

Kimi beat me to the punch of answering.

“We'll be there Max. I just want your friends to know that if anyone of them try any shit on Laura there will be consequences.”

I gave her a strange look. She gave her another sheepish smile.

“Christopher wants to come since I mentioned it.”

I just shook my head at her. I just hopes she knows that I am not leaving them alone because I honestly don't trust these assholes from our school.

I turned back to Max to find that he had a small smile on his face.

“Okay I'll make sure that James knows that you accepted and another person will be coming with you.”
He waved at us as he turned off toward apparently where his buddies were.

“Laura I have a bad feeling about this bonfire.”

I caught her gaze to find that her eyes contained worry for not only her but for me as well.

“Lets just stay together at the party. Maybe that way nothing will happen to us.”

We nodded but I something in my gut told me that it still wouldn't work.
----
I walked out the front entrance standing on the last step. My eyes scanned the parking lot to find my mom was pulling in the lot.

She pulled up to the curb and and I pulled open the door. I pulled my backpack off and threw it in the floorboard in front of the seat. I sat down pulling the door closed behind me.

She was talking to someone on her phone. I pulled out my ipod and stuffed the earphones in my ears.

“Honey before you turn on your music I need to talk to you.”

I pulled out the earphones and turned my attention to her. She was dressed in a red shirt, a black sweater, and a pair of blue skinny jeans. Of course she had jewelery on since she never went anywhere without it.

“Honey I just want to thank you for excepting Robert and everything. I also want you to know that I am letting you pick what you want to wear. I want you to enjoy your self tonight okay.”

I nodded my head but didn't say anything back. She smiled at my small response and returned her attention back to driving.
The house was dead quite once we got home. Mom made sure to let me know exactly what time we were leaving and that Robert was out with some of his people.
------
I went to my room and picked out what I was going to wear for this stupid dinner. I picked out a black dress with a pink sash around the waist, some black tights, and a pair of heels.

It took me about and hour for my hair and I realized I still had plenty of time left. I sat at my desk and started on some homework.

Some time later I was dressed and putting on my jewelery. I could hear some commotion going on downstairs. I guessed that Robert was back and mom was mad about something.
I pulled on my jacket and picked up my purse. I made sure I had everything just in case this dinner was a total snooze fest.

I flipped off the light and walked out the door. As I got closer to the stairs the conversation was louder.

“Molly I can't believe you. This was suppose to be a dinner for you to spend with your own daughter.”

“I understand that but things come up and I can't turn them down.”

I walked downstairs still hearing their conversation. I wonder what she did this time probably something completely harmless in her mind but in reality it is just down right rude.

I peaked around the wall to see both of them dressed for the evening. Robert was dressed in the plain shirt and dress pants with a jacket on top.

My mom decided to go all out with her appearance. She was dressed in a one shoulder red dress that came to her knees. Her feet held a pair of white heels that made her look a lot taller than she really was. From where I was standing I could she that she had on a bracelet and a watch along with a small ring on her finger.

Suddenly Robert met my gaze and he quit their conversation. Mom then turned around and I could she her face was caked with make up. The expression on her face was what looked like to me a grimace.

I knew something was going to go wrong at this dinner I could just feel it. Mom picked up her coat and pushed her arms though the sleeves. She picked up her small purse and Robert was holding the keys.

I then realized that he held the keys to mom's car. I was confused for a minute since her car couldn't hold but two people.

“Laura honey we thought that maybe we could take different vehicles. We are taking the car and you can take your jeep.”

I guess it was good thing my keys were in my purse. My brain was running a mile a minute trying to figure out exactly the reason for taking two cars.

Then my mind thought what if it is in case you want to leave early?

That made sense but exactly why would I want to leave early is the question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait. I have been extremely sick lately. This update would have come sooner and longer but my brother's friend shut the laptop down wrong and I lost the chapter.

Anyway here are the outfits (copy and paste):

Molly pick up-->http://www.polyvore.com/molly_pickup/set?id=15914260

Laura's dress-->http://www.polyvore.com/laura_dinner/set?id=15383608

Molly's dress-->http://www.polyvore.com/molly_diner/set?id=15383011

Robert-->http://www.polyvore.com/dinner_robert/set?id=15424295

I want people to comment about what they think will happen at the dinner. Also voice your oppinion about the bonfire and her friend Alex. Should Alex be in the story more or just kick him to the curb?

Tell me if you like Shawn, Max, or Luke. I just want to know your thoughts on the story. Also I hate to say this but what does everyone think about Kimi's boyfriend. The pic of him in characters is actually my 12 yr old brother. haha

Thanx to all the commented. Next update won't come until I get atleast five comments. Remember I want people to think about the questions.

REMEMBER TO COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND