Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 17

When I pulled up to the place my stomach was a jumble of nerves. I was nervous about the entire dinner and the reason for the leaving earlier than them. I walked to the entrance on the restaurant to see Robert and my mom talking in hushed whispers. To any passerby and myself it looked as if they were both having an argument.

I huffed out a gulp of air and walked closer.

“So are we going inside or what?” They looked behind mom and saw me standing in the chilly wind.

I saw mom roll her eyes and walk to the entrance of the restaurant. Robert held the door open for my mom and me. The place had such this homey feeling it just didn't feel right for us to be here. Mom walked up to the hostess desk and told them about her reservations.

The woman grabbed menus and led the way to the stairs. I finally noticed that Robert was covered in sunglasses. My guess was to hide his identity from the public of the restaurant.
I followed behind up the stairs to the table we were to sit at. Mom removed her coat and took a seat beside Robert. I placed my purse on the table and removed my jacket.

Mom turned her head and took in my outfit. Her nose turned up and her eyes held some kind of emotion that held embarrassment. I did my best to ignore the look she gave me and took a seat. I opened the menu and looked over the meals over the pages. The waitress came and took our drinks.

“I'll have a Dr. Pepper.”

My mom ordered an alcoholic drink while Robert just ordered a sweet tea. I found what I wanted to eat but then my phone went off. I risked a look to my mom and I wished I hadn't. I laid the menu down and picked up my purse.

“I'll be right back. I just need to use the restroom and answer this.”

I decided to take my jacket with me for some hunch about something. I walked down the hall and walked in the restroom. I laid my jacket and purse on the counter. I unzipped the purse and pulled out my phone.

I found out the person messaging me was 1 message from Alex!!

I opened the message to find something I didn't quite expect.

Laura please tlk 2 me. Something has happen right now and it has been really bad. I really need 2 tlk 2 u soon.

I decided to reply.

I'll come by soon. Busy right now.

I placed the phone back in my purse and washed my hands for a diversion. I picked up my things and walked back out to the table. When I got closer to the table I noticed that there were other people sitting in the seats including mine.

I recognized the other people as moms work people. I released a gulp of air and pulled on my jacket. Well now I know the reason for leaving early. Suddenly Robert turned around in his seat toward me.

His face was saddened upon seeing my face. I looked down and buttoned up my coat and pulled my purse up my arm. I avoided eye contact with Robert or my mom and walked past the table and downstairs.

I continued walking out the restaurant toward my jeep. I pulled out my keys and pressed the alarm button. I open the door and threw my purse in the passenger seat.

Suddenly something grabbed my arm turning me around. My hazel eyes met a pair of blue orbs. I saw that he was outside to smoke.

“I tried to get her to call it off but she refused.”

His face held concern for me. It was different than I was use to with her many boyfriends. I was so used to them not caring about me period that any little bit of actual care scared be beyond reason.

“Its not a big deal. I'm used to her doing things like this when she comes home.”

Suddenly it seemed as if clarification came across his face.

“Stay just until I finish this cigarette and then I'll let you go wherever you want.”

I huffed but nodded my head. I closed the door to my jeep and walked with Robert.
We walked around the building waiting until he lit his cigarette.

He stepped closer to me and draped his arm around my shoulders. I was shocked when he did that but I relaxed.

“Well despite what happen inside how has your night been?”

I decided to think about what had happen so far tonight. I guess nothing really despite the fact that I got to see some of Robert's and moms relationship.

“I have to ask something and I don't want you to take it the wrong way or anything.”

He nodded, “Go ahead and ask. Don't worry about my feelings.”

“Well I was just wondering if you and my mom's relationship always has always been this way. With the fussing and yelling.”

He took a long drag from his cigarette before replying.

“I don't know . . . your mom was different back in New York. Every since we came here we have got in thousands of arguments. The first night I know you heard us coming in. I was directing her up the stairs because she was drunk from the bar we went to after dinner. We had got in argument, our second, about how come she didn't want to stay with you for dinner. I just didn't know that she was this way about her own child.”

For some reason I felt guilty. Their relationship was way better than before they ever came home to me.

“Laura don't think that you are the reason for our fights. Honestly you aren't, its just she seems so different around here. I guess I didn't know much about her before we hooked up. I am going to be honest with you about something. I don't love your mom and right now I barely even like her. I am just hoping things work out before the New Moon premiere.”

I just nodded my head. I honestly already thought they didn't love each other and moms attitude about things just pushes people away.

Anyway we grew quiet as he continued to take a drag from his cigarette. I leaned against the wall beside him just watching him. It was times like this that reminded me of my little crush. In front of me was the man I could definitely see myself with but he wasn't mine. It made my heart clench and my eyes tear up but I held them away.

He looked different just leaning against the wall smoking a cigarette. He looked at peace as if the tobacco took all his problems away. He even closed his eyes as his own personal peace took him away.

Suddenly as I was watching him he turned his head in my direction. He opened his eyes and locked on mine. I could see so much emotion in his eyes that it shocked me some.

But like everything else our moment didn't last as long as I wanted. He broke contact first , throwing his cigarette to the concrete and stepping on it. Once he was finished he stepped closer to me and wrapped his arms around me giving me a comforting hug.

I wrapped my arms around him and returned his affection. I breathed in his scent of tobacco and mints. I knew that when ever I smelled this scent I would think of him and this moment.

He sighed and pulled back dropping his arms.
“Laura promise me that you won't let your mom get in the way of me getting to know you.”

To say I was shocked was an understatement. I was floored. The more I thought about it I realized that when mom came around I wasn't as open as I was when we were alone somewhere or when I was with my friends. With him I didn't have to think about anything or hesitate much.

“I promise.”

Just like that he gave me another hug. Once we pulled back he gave me that crooked smile that he is famous for and turned back to the restaurant. I walked back to my jeep and hopped inside. I placed in the key and changed gears with my mind preoccupied with the famous Robert Pattinson.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it is short I felt it was better to end it this way. I don't think many people are mad at me about it since I gave a Robert scene even though I wasn't going to at first.

I have finally figured out what I am going to do with Alex and is he is staying in the story. I have this great idea that was way better than the first I had.

Also to all fans this will just make my day please. Alright well to all people with a polyvore account I made a group and here is the link:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/group.show?id=90536

just copy and paste the link to go and join the group. Also I would expect that the readers are Robert Pattinson fans you are welcome to the group. I will try to have plenty of contests from the story or a celebrity from the story.

PLEASE COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND