Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 21

*Unknown POV*

"Yeah they fell for it and everything. You promise you won't hurt her? I mean I am doing all this for you and you promised that you wouldn't hurt her."

I could hear the young male voice on the other side of the reciever. He was right, I did promise him that I wouldn't hurt the girl but sometimes things just happen.

Not like I ever really plan to kill the hostage but you know things don't always go as plan these days.

"A promise is a promise."

I shut the phone before he could speak again. I didn't know all the things about this crazy drama going on with Laura but I didn't even want to know.

Poor Laura she was nothing but a crazy pawn to me. Using people in their lives to destroy them. They won't even know what hit them.

*Laura's POV*

It was finally the end of the day. I unlocked my locker and began pulling my belongings from it.

Suddenly I heard loud footsteps coming down the hall. I began counting in my head.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

"Out of my way people."

I heard Kimi's voice as she came to a dead stop right beside my locker.

Without turning to look I replied, "Hey kimi what's up?"

"Whats up? That's all you have to say to me? Nothing about what happened this morning with your mom. How about how you were almost grounded from coming to the bonfire."

I gritted my teeth. "Let me guess Alex told you."

"Of course he told me becuase apparently you weren't."

"Kimi I was going to tell you. That's girl talk and stuff. Because I probably left some stuff out when I told Alex. You don't even know what happened at dinner. Or did he tell you that?"

Finally I turned my head toward her. She looked confused. Her eyebrows were knitted together and her nose was stuck in the air.

Great leave it to Alex to let me tell her the bad part of the evening.

"Ok tell me exactly what Alex told you."

"Well he told me that he arrived at your house this morning so you could take him to school. He was at the front door and did the respectable thing and rang the doorbell. He rang it a couple of times until finally you come bursting through the door. You yell at him to get in the jeep and then you are in this big ass hurry trying to get the jeep to start.

Then during this your mom comes out of the house and she's yelling like no tomorrow. Her face is red as a tomato. She's trying to get the jeep opened but you've locked the door.

Then finally as your backing out Robert comes to the door. He's standing there in his pjs with this unforgivable look on his face.Then Alex just told me what you told him in the car on the way here this morning. Now what happened at dinner with them?"

I turned my head and looked around. Of course kimi had case alot of comotion with running down the hall, so a few people were lookign our way.

"Kimi how about I tell you on the way to that house."

She looked around and finally noticed this wasn't the place to talk about the matter.

"Well you may be disappointed. Alex always finds ways to ditch us. I caved and talked to your friend whatever his name is and he told me Alex ditched pre cal after lunch."

I tilted my head to the side.

"Why does he keep doing this stuff. He's not helping his cause at all. We were suppose to meet this guy of his before the clean up. If he keeps on with the disappearing acts then he can kiss our asses goodbye." I replied.

"Don't we need to find Max and Shawn? I remember that we need to follow them to the house."

"Yeah we do. The only problem is I have no clue where to find them." I shurged my shoulders.

"Maybe they are in the parking lot."

I nodded my head.

I finished getting my things from my locker and Kimi pulled her arm through mine and we walked down the hall.

"You know Laura if you really want to meet Blake I could give him a call. Maybe we'll get lucky and Alex is with him."

I shook my head. "No Kimi that's fine."

Although what I didn't tell her was that I was getting very worried that Alex wasn't actually telling us everything.

Finally we got outside and my eyes ran across the parking lot looking for Max and Shawn.

"I found them. How about I go talk to them and then you can put the stuff in the car."

I nodded my head released her arm as she ran off toward wherever the guys were.

I don't know what it was but I was sure something was going on. I felt like someone was watching me but I wasn't sure who and that's what gave me the creeps.

I walked across the lot toward my jeep. I unlcked the doors and opened the back door. I stood on the step and began putting things on the back seat.

Suddenly I felt a tap on my back. I jumped from the sudden touch and peaked behind me. I saw Kimi with a smug look on her face as my eyes connect with her dark ones.

I place the bags back down and pulled back to my feet.When I turned completely around I saw that kimi was not alone. Standing completely still and utterly quiet was Max.

"Hi Max." He waved.

Kimi decided to speak up.

"He has to ride with us. Apparently there is a long line following Shawn. Max was afraid we would get lost. At first they were going to give us directions but I told them that neither one of us could follow them at all."

"Ok that's fine. I just hope max that you don't mind riding in the back."

Max gave me his famous smile.

"Of corse I don't mind sitting back there."

"Ok then well let's all get in before we are left behind."

We all got in our seats and buckled up for our trip to the clean up.

///

Kimi and max were laughing and having such a blast together. I knew Kimi was just talking a nothing was to come of it. She use to talk to him more often bfore i came to the school.

I knew that she didn't develop crush on him until I came to the school. About a week after I came here he broke up with his star girlfriend.

I knew that Kimi really cared about Chris so wasn't worried about her. I just hope that she doesn't give max any signals.

My mind was elsewhere. Part of it was on my mom and Robert. Another was on Alex and Blake because I didn't know him that well. I was so worried Alex had gotten mixed up in something that he was never going to get out of .

The first day I came to the school I had an immediate crush on Alex. He ws the best looking guy I had ever met buy then that day math class will be a day I will never forget.

(flashback)

The school was bigger than my last. I mostly just stared at the floor on my way to class. I counted the steps from my locker to my first class and then from there to my second class.

I finally found my first class of the day and turned the knob. The class got eerie quiet as I steped inside the room. I kepted my head down as I walked to the teachers desk.

"Looks like we have some new meat on our hands. Oh and this one's shy she will be fun to ride."

I peaked around my hair and saw the person that had just said those words. His hair was black and he wore more emo clothes than preppy. At first I thought he would have been nicer but this wasn't the case.

I returned my attention to the teacher and she gave me a smile. She lifted her hand and pointed toward the only available seat. It was the seat right next to the loud mouth guy.

I swallowed and made my way to the seat. The loud mouth had a smirk on his face the size of Texas.

I sat down in the seat pulling out my notebook. I lifted my head and suddenly I felt breath on my ear.

"Oh come on honey you could give me a piece of that."

I would never admit it to his face but he was cute. When finally he left me alone I peaked out he corner of my eye.

He had dark brown hair, to the eye soft skin, and when he caught me looking I caught a glipse of the most beautiful brown eyes had ever seen.

He chuckled at my dazed expression. I could feel my cheeks getting warmer. I quickly turned my head and face toward the front of the room.

I paid actual attention for the rest of the class. When the bell rang I stood to my feet and grabbed my things.

What I failed to notice was oneof the idiots friends had put his foot out in my way of walking. So when I started to walk I didn't notice the foot in front of me and I tripped causing all the students to stare and laugh.

My anxitey was just getting started back then and I quickly hid my face. I could the tears in my eyes and then down my cheeks.

I quickly stood to my feet and dusted myself off trying to ignore the tears blistering my cheeks.

I quickly made my way out of the room. I couldn't believe teenagers these days.

(End flashback)

"Laura pay attention!!"

I heard Kimi screaming my name bringing me out of my trance.

I swerved just missing the oncoming car in the other lane. A blush came over my cheeks as i could feel thier eyes boring holes in my back and side of my face.

"I'm so sorry day dreaming again."

I knew that they didn't much care about it once their conversation began once again.

I glance up in the reaview mirror and was met with familiar brown eyes. The same eyes of the one person that tripped me that one day long ago.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!!

I had originally planned to make this longer but i knew this needed to get out so here it is. I honestly cant say when the next update will come but it will come. The next might be either the clean up or the bonfire. I am seriously thinking about skipping the clean up and going straight to the bonfire but im not sure.

So i need your opinion: Skip the cleanup or go straight to the bonfire?

If i do skip it there will be like flashbacks or an explaination about what happened. I just thinkg i should get to her and robert right now because im kinda straying away from it and im nt doing it on purpose.

Anyway,

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND