Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 24

The party was different than I expected. Most of the day I hung with Annie and Alex. Blake mostly kept to himself but something was very familiar about him. I couldn't put my finger on it but I knew him from somewhere.

I was in the pool when the temperature dropped and the sun moved lower in the sky. Annie was conversing with Alex about something. Shawn was being the party host which meant he spent time with mostly everyone at the party.

Earlier I think I bored him into leaving because he doesn't stay long enough with us anymore. The pool wasn't as full as it was earlier. I picked up my hands and looked at my fingers. The tips of my fingers were pruned up.

I looked over at Alex to see him looking at me and pointing. I gave him a small smile but the look on his face wasn't what I expected. It was a mix of sincere regret and sympathy. He then looked down and Annie put her arm around his shoulders.

I looked down. I didn't understand anything that was going on today. Kimi was inside the house now getting ready for the party I presume.

Kimi hasn't talked to me the entire time we've been here. I don't know what her fucking problem is and I don't think I want to know.

I suddenly got the urge to dunk my head. So I dunked my head under the water and went to the bottom of the pool. I decided to swim under the water so I pushed off. I figure Annie and Alex wouldn't miss me since I wouldn't be gone very long.

I swam to the other end of the pool and came up gasping for air. I looked around and I didn't see anyone one at first but then I heard voices.

“You cant do this. I mean shes nice and she isn't like what you said she was. You said she was a bitch but she isn't”

I knew I hadn't heard much from him today but I knew that voice was Blake. He seemed to be pissed off and trying talk someone out of something they were doing.

“Blake you don't understand that is just a cover I promise. You have been lying the entire time to all of them even your own sister. I bet that she wouldn't even believe her own brother was helping me.”

“I cant believe you got me mixed up in this shit. Alex doesn't even deserve this shit.”

“Blake you are the one that got him involved because he read your text message. He wasn't even suppose to know about all of this. You have gotten soft ever since he got involved. None of you realize the reality of the situation and what her and her fucking family have done to me.

She is the whole cause of me losing the love of my life and she plays miss goodie two shoes when she isn't and shes going to pay. You will still get the cut I told you that you would if you do the job. After you get her then you can leave and you never have to see me again.”

“Man what the fuck did I get myself into. I should have never told you she bought that shit about myself and Alex. I broke his heart when he found out that I didn't really even care about him and I was just stringing him along. I don't know if I even want to be a part of this anymore.”

Suddenly the atmosphere changed. The air got stronger and more potent. I wasn't looking at the guys face but I could tell that he was mad now.

“Blake don't make me remind you that if you don't do this than your sister will pay the price. Your sister may hate my guts but she cant help who she is related to and neither can you. You knew that I had some shit over your head so don't think I wont hurt her.”

I looked around and then I noticed two figures in the wooded area around the house. I couldn't really tell who it was because they were so far away but I knew they were the voices I was hearing.

I couldn't believe that I had believed Alex's lies. The voice sounded familiar but off somehow. It was as if the person had went through some kind of surgery to have there voice change but I wasn't sure.

“Fine for my sister but if you ever hurt her even your little buddies wont save your ass from me.”

I watched as he walked from the woods. It was Blake but he looked pissed off and scared. I didn't know what was going to happen and I didn't want to know.

By there conversation Alex was in on it as well but not Annie. She was the only one I could trust right now and I had to find her. I turned back to the water and dunked my head under once again. I sunk to the bottom of the pool and swam under people like I did the first time. I came close to the surface to make sure I could find Annie and Alex.

When I got to the spot only Alex was sitting there. I pushed my head out of the water and swam close to him. It was obvious that I was the one they were after so I had to act like I didn't know anything or things could get worse.

“Hey Alex.”

I said it monotone like I had been all day. It would give nothing away that I knew anything.

“Where's Annie?”

He gave me a small smile but I knew it was forced. It looked like Alex didn't want any part of this but he was scared of what might happen if he didn't Alex might be in it to make sure nothing bad happens to me but I cant be really sure.

“Oh, Shawn came and told her there were some extra rooms available so she could change. He said when you turned up you could use one if you wanted to.”

I was somewhat afraid to use the rooms by myself. I didn't want someone coming in my room and kidnapping me. I had to use them though for my other clothes to change into. I needed to use the room so he wouldn't come suspicious of me.

“Sure just let me at least put my top on and get my bag.”

“Shawn should be back out to get you. He's the one showing which rooms are available.”

I hopped out of the pool by the side. Blake popped out of nowhere holding a towel for me.

“here is a towel for you. I found a stack of them over by the food.”

I took the towel from him and wrapped it around my body. The wind was cooler than it had been. I looked toward the sky finally noticing the sun setting.

I walked around Blake mumbling, “Thanks.” My teeth were beginning to chatter against one another.

I made my way to the table with my bag. I opened my bag and rummaged through it. I found my phone but I couldn't find my Ipod and headphones. I remember telling Alex to place them in the bag earlier but I guess he didn't I wonder whats so special about that damn Ipod.

I pulled out my tank top from earlier and dropped my towel. I pulled the top over my head and flattened it out. I then turned my attention to my phone. My mom was sick but maybe I could tell Robert about the trouble I was in.

I would have to try to do that in the changing room. That would be the only way I would have any privacy. I pressed the end button bringing the phone to life. I scrolled through my messages finding Three unread text messages and Two missed calls.

I opened one from *KimiLover*.

Laura please talk to me. I don't like u hanging with Alex and them. Shawn told me about Blake talking to some guy earlier in the day. It sounds like he might be in with the wrong crowd. So please find me when you get this message.

Next message was from *RobertP*.

Laura I was just checking on you. Your mom woke up from her nap and she was worried. Just thought I would ask how everything is going.

Next message was from Queen Bitch aka MOM.

Honey Robert told me you didn't answer. I was just worried. U never normally go to parties so I was worried. Plus there is something I need to tell you about. Please give me a call.

I then checked the missed calls and they were all from my mom. She must really need to talk to me.

“Are you ready to go meet Blake?”

I jumped at Alex's voice. I turned my head and found both Him and Blake standing with their things. I slipped my bag over my shoulder making sure to slip in my cell phone.

“Yes I'm ready.”

They both walked beside me in silence. We walked back the way I had originally came but this time making our way toward the front of the house.

Shawn was helping to direct all the guests. He too had already changed. He was in a pair of jeans and a short sleeve collar shirt. He seemed to be taking his time with the blonde girl he was directing. Despite his obvious flirting the girl walked off toward the direction he was pointing.

Soon enough he saw us approaching him.

“Well took you long enough. I'll show her to the room so she can change.”

Alex and Blake looked toward one another but then walked off. I was left alone with Shawn and him looking toward the ground.

“So are we just going to stare at the ground or are we going to find me a room?”

He looked up and noticed my smile.

“Just follow me.”

I followed him up the steps to the house. The house was beautiful despite the drunken teens hanging around outside. He stepped inside the opened down and led me upstairs. It was obvious most of the rooms were being occupied by other couples.

I could hear a bunch of moaning and groaning coming from most of the rooms. We past some bathrooms where I could hear people throwing up inside. We got to another staircase and walked up it. This floor wasn't as loud. It was quiet and peaceful.

Shawn stopped in front of a dark brown room. He pulled out a set of keys and placed one of them in the lock. He turned the knob and then pushed the door open. I followed him inside.

It was basically a bedroom with a bed, TV, and closet.

“Well you can use this room to change. Most of the other girls here that aren't drunk are using the others. There is a bathroom through that door over there.”

He pointed to the other door the was in the room.

“You can take a shower if you want or take a nap. Whatever you want to do is up to you. The TV is yours for the night. I don't want you bored or anything. Most people that happen to spend the night are out by morning. The floor below yours people must be out by Midnight and this floor can stay until noon tomorrow. Im only like that because couples cant get these rooms nor can drunks.

I'm leaving this key with you. When you decide to leave you must lock the door back and either give Max or myself the key. So I guess that's about it. Any Questions?”

I gave him a smile and shook my head no. He then walked to the door and turned the lock on the back of the knob.

“Well I hope to see you later Laura.”

He stepped out of the room pulling the door closed behind him. I listened to the sounds of his footsteps walking back down the hall and then down the stairs.

I sat my bag on the bed and then turned it up side down. All the items in the bag came tumbling out onto the bed. My extra clothes and my book, along it the little bit of makeup I brought. I moved things around but I still couldn't find my Ipod.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts. I found my mom's number and pressed send.

I listened to the ringing for a few minutes but then it went to voice-mail I gave up on hers and called Robert's cell. His ring-tone was the same and it continued for a good few minutes

“Hello?”

I heard his voice on the other end.

“Robert hi its Laura. I'm trying to call mom but she didn't answer.”

“Oh Laura her cells upstairs and she right next to me on the couch. She was just nervous about...”

I could hear my mom trying to get the phone from him. She sounded panic but I couldn't be for sure.

“Laura your mom want to talk to you so here.”

I could hear the phone being handed over. Mom walked into a different room. I suppose whatever she wanted to talk to me about was something she didn't want Robert knowing.

“Laura now I need you to listen very carefully. I got a call from my lawyer from the other side of town. I know you remember the ex of mine that went crazy after I broke up with him. His name was Benny. He was trying to steal some of my money and you caught him.

He was sent to prison a few years ago because we went to court over it. Well he was released early for good behavior and his parole officer hasn't seen him in a few months.

Laura I need you to be careful. I'm afraid he may come after you first because of the fact you told me about it. You know how easy he can manipulate people. I just don't want anything to happen to you.”

She was crying on the phone. It was then that I remembered that psycho son of a bitch.

He tried stealing half of my mom's savings but he tried to tell me it was for us. He was the first man toy. He was the one that made me watch all her boyfriends very carefully.

With Ben I liked him and everything because he seemed nice but it was all a facade. He could manipulate people so easily and when I caught him stealing my mom's money things changed. He was on the phone with the bank one day when I came home from school. He was trying to get money from her account transferred to his account.

I came in the room that day and confronted him about it. He threatened me and the next day when my mom came to town I told her to check her books with her account. She found out that he stole at least fifty thousand dollars or more from her accounts.

She called him to her lawyers office and broke it off with him. The police were also there and arrested him. He broke from there custody and we didn't see him for a month until I was alone at the house.

He broke in and destroyed my bedroom. When I came in on him he threw a book at my head. I woke up in the hospital a week later. He had hit me countless times to the head with a few books and cut my hair real short.

My mom had some cop friends come home with her that day and found him over me. I think she saved my life because according to the doctor he didn't have time to kill me or rape me.

Tears streaked down my face. The guy scared the hell of me back then and still does.

“Mom... I need to ask if there was any people that he talked about like relatives named Blake or Annie.”

She calmed down some and I could tell she was trying to think.

“Yeah he talked about some nieces and nephews. He said that the nephew was Bi and he was real bad on drugs. He told me about Annie and how she didn't like him and she had a few gay guy friends that he didn't approve of.”

Oh My God. They were his relatives. Blake had probably gotten Alex hooked on drugs again and Alex was bad when he was strung out. I remember because I had to tell him parents about it before. He was in rehab for a while and when he got out he hated me but eventually came around.

“Mom I think Blake and Annie are here. I met them earlier. Mom I'm scared I don't know what to do. I shouldn't have come here.”

“Laura honey calm down. I need you to change your clothes because I know you've been swimming. Then I need you to steal either Chris's keys or Alex's keys. I think I know what house you are at. It that house that the James have over on the ridge because they use to have parties themselves for the older crowd there.

I need you to get out of there and Robert and I will meet you at the service station at the bottom of the ridge. Now Laura this will be the tricky part. You need to act calm and not give anything away alright. I need you to dress up and act as if you would have had not all of this happened. Can you do all of this for me?”

I hiccuped and replied, “I'll try mom.”

“OK that's all I can ask for right now. I need you to send me a message when you are leaving the property. Robert and I will be heading over to the service station then.”

“OK I love you mom, bye”

“Oh I love you too honey. Always remember that no matter what. I'll see you soon.”

The line went dead. I didn't know how I was going to do this. I would have to steal Chris's keys because I no idea where Alex was parked and I'm sure that he didn't bring his to begin with. I'm sure he rode along with Blake or maybe Ben.

I'm pretty sure now that I know about Ben that it was him in the wooded area. I'm sure he's done gotten some money from someone or either he's promising Blake some drugs for his help.

I grabbed my clothes and make up heading to the bathroom. Things were different now than they had been just this morning. I had to act calm though and not give anything away.

No matter what I thought about Annie just knowing she was related to him I knew I couldn't trust her either. I stepped the bathroom. There was soap and shampoo on the tub waiting for me to use them. I threw my clothes to on the toilet and then undressed.

I stepped in the tub ready to take a shower.

******

I stepped out of the room bringing the door closed behind me. I was changed in my purple top that showed off my cleavage as Kimi had put it. My legs were covered in my denim cream skirt and my feet still had my black flip flops.

I had some jewelry as well, like a purple beaded bracelet and a silver bracelet with my heart wrist watch. I placed the key in my pocket and walked down the hall toward the stairs. I need to find Kimi and I just hope that her and Chris are drunk.

My plan is to bring them up to this floor and put them in that room. I know that they will probably just pass out. I'll put them in the room and take his keys and lock them inside. I'll get the key back to Shawn and play up my calm act around Alex and Blake for about thirty minutes. This will be simple if I can just find Kimi and Chris. I walked down the stairs back to the loud floor. It was then that I heard Kimi's voice.

“Fuck my head is killing me. I'm going to fucking murder you Chris.”

I looked in the bathroom I heard the commotion coming from. The guy in there with Kimi wasn't even Chris. The guy looked helpless. He looked as if he had been trying to tell her for a while that he wasn't her so called boyfriend.

I motioned for him to scram and he flew back to the party. I locked the bathroom door behind him. I bent down pulled Kimi's hair out of her face. She was dressed in a yellow and black checkered halter and jean shorts. Her arms were covered in a black sweater. She had some yellow lightning earrings her hair was curled very lightly.

“Kimi how come you got this drunk.”

At the sound of my voice she jumped and turned around. She then jumped on me.

“Thank god you found me. This night has been the worse. I didn't mean for you to find out about my drinking this way. I was going to tell you eventually.

To answer your question I'm just buzzed. I was acting drunk around Chris because he was being a dick. I haven't had as much as he thinks I've had. I found him in a room with his ex before me earlier. He didn't notice the tears. After I found him I got buzzed.

That guy just happened to be in the room with the real Chris came down and I latched myself on him. I knew he was watching when I was acting drunk with the guy and saying about how I caught him. I couldn't face him Laura.”

I moved away from the stench of the toilet.

“Okay Kimi explain the smell from the toilet.”

“Well I threw up some but most of it is from someone else I had to keep playing the part. It was working.”

It was then that I thought of my idea.

“Kimi where are Chris's keys?”

She hiccuped and pulled a ring of keys from her pocket.

“I pulled them from his jeans earlier. After I caught him I went back to the room and found his jeans. I figured he could walk home or get a ride from someone else.”

“Okay Kimi how about I go say bye to Alex and his friends and then meet you at his truck?”

She nodded her head.

“Sounds like a plan my friend. I just need to find my stuff and then Ill be there.”

She stood to her feet but I knew she would have trouble. She was more than just buzzed but I knew she would find her way to the truck by the time I got there.

We both walked out of the room and went our separate ways. I walked down the stairs and saw the crowd in the house. Mostly everyone was in the house except for the crew I was hanging with. I bumped into people as I made my way toward the front door. I walked out and followed the arrows to the back of the house where the bonfire was taking place.

As I got closer I saw smoke coming from the back of the house. I pushed open the wooded gate and looked around. There was this giant pit where the fire was coming from. I saw Shawn standing with a group of his friends around the pit and it seemed like he was the one keeping it a blazed.

I walked closer and some of his friends looked up. Some tapped Shawn with there cup holding hands. He looked toward there pointing and saw me. He gave me a smile walked out of the group toward me.

“Well I'm glad you came out. You look very nice.”

Shawn was different than I thought. He wasn't a jerk, he was nice and sweet. He had proved to me that he was more than I thought him to be.
I pulled the key from my pocket and handed it over.

“Yeah well I didn't see the point of staying cooped up in a room when this party was taking place. Here is your key.”

I dropped it in his hand but he grabbed mine. He brought it up to his lips placing a kiss on the top.

“Thanks for the key beautiful.”

My cheeks were blushing and despite the make up on my face I knew it was noticeable. Suddenly one of the guys came over to us. Shawn dropped my hand when he came close.

“Yo Shawn you forgot this.”

The guy handed him a blue cup.

“Oh thanks man.”

I took a step to the side. The only reason he did that was because he had a little to drink. He noticed my stepping away.

“Oh don't worry Laura. I'm not drinking. I have to make sure the drunks don't drive home. The green cups are the ones that are spiked.”

I nodded my head.

“Well Shawn I have to find An..”

Suddenly an arms came around my shoulders.

“You don't have to look for me baby. I am right here.”

Annie was standing beside me looking as radiant as ever. She was dressed in a white and blue tank top with some blue shorts to match the blue in her shirt. She had the same silver sandals from earlier today. Her face was indeed caked with make up.

“Well dear Shawn we must be going. We need to find my brother and Alex so if you will excuse us.”

Annie dragged me away from him. We walked toward the other side of the yard where we found our crew. Alex and Blake were sitting by each other while Blake was drinking a beer.

“Hi guys I found Ms Laura. She was talking with Shawn I saw her give him his key back.”

Annie walked off toward the table behind the guys. I walked to the open seat by Alex because I had to play up the part. I had to sit here with them a little bit and then make my way the truck with Kimi.

Alex placed a bag of chips in front of me after I sat down. I gave him a smile silently thanking him for the snack. I pulled open the bag and pulled out a chip popping it into my mouth.

“So Laura how are you liking your first party?”

Blake asked me the question. I peaked toward Alex and he was looking everywhere but at me.

“It's alright. I honestly don't see what the big fuss about is though.”

Annie walked back to us and plopped down in Blake's lap. She handed me a red cup.

“Its Dr. Pepper Laura. I have to agree with Laura, my first time was like that. It was like that because I didn't drink and I didn't know hardly anyone. Although my second party was much better, I drank and partied like a professional. Good times, Good times.”

She took a drink from her red cup. I took a big drink from my cup as well. I was so thirsty for some weird reason. I drank half the cup in just a few seconds. The taste didn't seem acidy like most sodas, like when you first drink one it could make you tear up some. This one didn't do that but I kept drinking.

The conversations continued all around me. I put in my input when I was spoken to. I finished my cup and stood to my feet. I started wobbling when I jumped up from my seat. I dropped the cup and held onto my head .

“Hey Laura? You OK?”

It was Annie. At least I think it was. Voices and faces was blurry and leaving my vision. I suddenly fell to the ground as the world went black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is horrible. I only got one comment about the last update. I am starting to think this isnt that good. I mean the first chapter has 299 readers but the story its self only has 35 subscribers. I mean am I that bad of a writer?

Anyway here are the outfits:

Laura:http://www.polyvore.com/laura_bonfire/set?id=12550139

Kimi:http://www.polyvore.com/kimi_bonfire/set?id=12557172

Annie:http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=34081796

The next chapter will be posted when I get finishd with it.

REMEMBER COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND!!