Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 25

I woke in a room. It was dark, so dark that I couldn't even see my hand in front of me. I was scared. I barely remembered how I got here or where I was before this place. I could feel the tears streaming down my face as I closed my eyes.

I thought long and hard about my situation. I knew my own name I had friends named Alex and Kimi. My mom was Molly Scope and she worked as a celebrity assistant secretly. She just introduced me to her boyfriend and my celebrity crush Robert Pattinson.

I was having trouble remembering right before this dark place. I suddenly felt a rope around my wrists and my ankles. My hands were tied in front of me which made it easier to check my mouth. I felt against my lips and felt tape. I tried to go around my head but I couldn't find the end.

I was scared beyond belief. This was the worst possible situation that I could get myself into. Maybe they just kidnapped me because of my mom. Maybe they want some money from her. That has to be it.

Suddenly I heard a door open and light splashed across the room. I had to close my eyes because of the bright light.

“We cant keep her like this. She wont survive like this.”

“That isn't your decision. I have given you your pay and now its time for you to leave. If she is awake your voice could snap back the party and I don't need that.”

I could hear there voices. The two different voices sounded familiar but I couldn't remember. Suddenly there was another voice.

“What I don't understand is how come we did this so early? I mean we weren't suppose to take her like that in front of the entire party. Some of us are going to be implicated for her kidnapping now. I mean it even seemed like Annie was involved.”

At the sound of he voice and the mention of Annie's name everything came back. I suddenly remembered the party and Annie, Blake and the voices. I remembered talking to Kimi about meeting her at Chris's car. I just hoped that she wasn't still waiting on me and that she got home alright.

I then remembered the cup that Annie gave me. I was drinking it like I couldn't get enough. It made me more thirsty and want some more. When I stood up I collapsed to the ground hearing someones voice. Then I thought it was Annie but now I am positive that the voice was Alex.

“Well Alex if you must ask it was because the bitch found out because Blake was stupid. She must have heard us arguing in the wooded area. My other informant told me that she was planning to leave with Kimi because Kimi was drunk real bad. She was only pretending not to know anything.

When I found out I had the drinks on that table spiked because she couldn't leave. She also found out about you Alex taking her iPod So the original plan of her finding you at the end of the party was over.”

“Who is this informant of yours?”

“Well if you must know his name is Danny. He is a big druggie that goes to her school he was the boy in the room with Kimi when she was throwing up. I told him to keep an eye on Kimi because Laura might come find her. Chris didn't do a very good job getting her so drunk that she would pass out and now I have that on my conscious.”

It got very quiet. It made me wonder what they were talking about. Kimi was obviously the talk of the conversation. I remembered the boy that had been in there but I didn't pay him much attention. He must have stayed outside the door listening to us.

I knew I should have gotten away then, it was my only choice but now I couldn't worry over it. I heard footsteps come closer in the room. I didn't know what to do, if I should act like I don't remember or tell I do.

Two set of footsteps came closer to me while another went father away.

“Come on Ben and turn on the fucking light. I cant fucking see her and I don't want to trip over her ass.”

I knew that was Blake but he sounded mean. It didn't sound nice like he had at the party. I was scared of his voice like he had some kind of mental disorder.

Suddenly an even brighter light came on overhead. It took me a few minutes to get use to the light.

“Well looks like Ms. May is awake my friends.”

I looked toward that voice and I cowered in fear. It was Ben my mom's ex boyfriend. He looked like shit and that was being nice about it. He had some scars on his face now and and his eyes were bloodshot like he was high on some drug now.

He was dressed in a black outfit with black gloves and he had a mask type thing pushed up on his forehead.

I looked toward Blake and Alex and they to wore the masks but they were pulled down over there face.

“Well Laura we all know that you know who we all are but we aren't here to chat. I've come to give you food since you are awake. Now you cant scream so I wouldn't worry about that because no one will hear you.

Also the drug that you had taken of course not knowing that you took well it will make your functions slow in responding. Your throat will burn if you talk or scream to much. I wouldn't try standing on your own either unless you want more scratches on your pretty legs.”

He pulled out a bag of something. I had no clue exactly what it was or could be. He leaned down closer to me and pulled out the contents of the bag. There was a sandwich, it looked like a ham and cheese sandwich. It was at the sight of the food that I realized I was starving.

Someone threw a bag of chips down on the floor next to the sandwich.

Ben suddenly moved his hand toward the back of my head which caused me to jump.

“If you want to eat then I need to remove the tape.”

I stayed very still as he reached around the back of my head and pulled the tape from the back of my neck from around my mouth and he continued to pull it off.

He then reached toward my wrists and untied the rope. I moved my lips around and it was then that I noticed my throat. It did hurt and I was so hungry but I was afraid the food would make the burn worse.

“Now the food wont make the burn worse it will make it more tolerable. I will give something to drink in an hour if you get anything earlier than that then the burn will only get worse.”

He pushed the food closer toward me. I rubbed my wrists and then grabbed the sandwich. I picked up the bread and looked at the contents. There was only one slice of ham and one slice of cheese. I then placed the top piece back on top and took a bite.

The food went down my throat easily. It did help the burn but I was so thirsty and I was sure that something to drink would sooth it more than food.

“Well there you go. You finish that food and in an hour we will bring you that drink. Trust me after an hour you will need that drink.”

He then turned his attention toward the other two.

“Now since you two are still here you are helping me. Alex you my friend get to stay in here and keep watch. Blake you are coming with me. Oh and Alex later someone else will be taking over, so then you can go home.”

Ben and Blake then walked off toward the only door to the place. They opened the door and I saw sun light come in the opening. I watched them walk out as I continued eating. I kept my face turned away from Alex.

I looked around the building and finally noticed it was some kind of ware house. My eyes picked out the weapons in the building. There were hooks hanging from the ceiling from these chains. I even found other on the table in the far corner.

“Laura I am so sorry. I never wanted to be a part of this. I had no choice once I found out. My parents were at risk and my brother even saw Ben and Ben had his hands on him and threatened him.

He told me that if I didn't help now or if I told anyone than he would hurt my family. When he told me his plan I knew I had to make sure you were safe. I can make sure that you don't get hurt. I am still your friend, Laura.”

I kept my head turned away from him. I could hear him huffing and then him standing to his feet. Out of the corner of my eye I saw him walk the opposite direction from me. He stopped at this desk and then began moving stuff on top.

“Laura I know that you and Kimi know about my little problem before we became friends. Ben and Blake made it so much worse than I could possibly imagine, I mean I wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for that shit he has me addicted to.”

I whipped my head toward him. So drugs were worth more to him than his own friends. I couldn't believe what a selfish jerk he was. I should have listened to Kimi when she told me to stay clear of this asshole.

I began trying to ignore him but it wasn't easy until I thought of something. My mom and Robert! Man I had forgotten about the meeting. They must be worried sick about me, shit. Mom must know that its Ben because she's the one that told me he was out.

Oh God Robert! I couldn't believe he was the one person I wanted to see again more than anyone. I just wanted to see his face. I was sick! I mean here I am kidnapped and all I can think about is my mom's boyfriend?!

It was then that I realized something. I was deeply in love with Robert. I couldn't believe I was even considering this fact. The more I thought about it, the more it felt right to think about. You know when you don't want to think about something that might be true but when you do think about it, it gives such a terrific feeling.

The problems were the obvious, I was kidnapped and I may not even make it out alive. The second was that he was my mom's, which meant no matter what I felt for him I couldn't have him, he wasn't mine.

It was enough to bring a wave of sadness over me. This was so new to me, I mean I had never really told a guy how I felt or been on a date. I mean how do people deal with things like this?!

I looked down at my hands and noticed the sandwich was gone, I had eaten it all. I huffed and leaned against the desk I was sitting by. I had to forget all about my thoughts because right now the most important thing was getting out of here alive.

***

I must have fallen asleep again because the door suddenly opened again. I heard Blake's voice and Ben's voice but I heard another set of footsteps. They all got closer as I adjusted to the light and sound.

“Well I can see that the drug is beginning to ware off. You can have something to drink but if you give me any trouble I wont hesitate to give you more while you sleep. The good thing about the medicine is the after effects last a few days. You will be sleeping more than you are use to my dear.”

Ben's voice sounded rougher than it use to. I remember when I actually like this guy and might have had a small crush on him but not anymore. This guy was a druggie and a con. I hated him more now than I did when he tried to rape me.

He came closer and sat down a bottle of some clear liquid.

“Its water. Its the only thing that will saturate your thirst and plus you are dehydrated. Water will help with that.”

He turned his head toward the direction I last saw Alex. His face changed and he marched over toward that side of the building. I moved and watched him find Alex sleeping. He grabbed the black of his head and Alex was shocked awake.

“If you fall asleep one more time while watching her than your family wont have to worry about feeding another kid.”

He released his hold on Alex. I looked toward the bottle and picked it up. I didn't care about the possibilities that he could have poisoned it, I was way too thirsty. I unscrewed the cap and placed my lips at the opening.

The water ran down my throat and soothed the burn better than the food. I drank until I felt like I would explode. Once I was finished I realized I had drank the entire thing. I screwed the cap back on and sat the bottle down.

“Well Alex since you cant be trusted to watch your own friend I have someone else that will be more than glad to watch her.”

I watched Blake and Ben move aside and Annie step through. The look on her face made me think she didn't want to be a part of this.

She turned toward Ben and spoke, “Now you promised me if I did this one thing that your wouldn't hurt Blake right. That was our deal because Uncle Ben you know I wont hesitate to tell a fucking soul or use the same shit on you that you used on Laura. You know a heavy dose of it will kill you and I wont hesitate.”

Annie turned around and walked toward me. I shrunk away from her as she sat down in front of me. I looked back at Blake but he was a good master of hiding emotions. Ben on the other hand was bad, he was grinning.

“Oh Ann don't play so innocent. It was you that showed me that shit anyway so don't act all innocent of this whole ordeal. You spiked her drink when I told you too and this was all took place.”

Annie whipped her head back toward him, “I was told it was for something else. Not kidnapping the girl, hell she's nice, nicer than you ever were. I cant believe you are related to our mother, you are a disgrace.”

The grin took over his face now, “Oh whatever you say Annie bear. I promised you money for tuition to that college of yours. You told me, you didn't want to know all the details. You were on a strictly need to know basis, just the way you wanted it.”

Annie didn't argue this time. She just held her head in her hands. Ben turned his head in my direction.

“Well Laura the burn should go away in about thirty minutes but if you scream or do anything Annie has a needle that will give you the burn back. You can talk all you want just don't scream, it might make your throat hurt.”

I watched as Ben grabbed both Blake and Alex with him out the door. Annie began shuffling with her feet.

“He's right. Talking now wont hurt your throat to much but screaming will.”

I looked at her and got this disgusted look on my face.

“What makes you think I want to talk to any of you?”

It felt weird to be talking. I felt like I hadn't talked in days or weeks. I didn't know the time or anything. I had no idea how long I had been here.

Annie huffed.

“I thought you would have at least spoke to your pal Alex.”

“He's not my pal, not anymore. I don't care if he jumps off a bridge.”

It was the partial truth. I mean no longer were we friends but I didn't want him getting hurt like that.

“Oh come on. You expect me to believe that shit. Alex claims that you are the best of buds that you confide in him like this god or something. I at first thought the boy was in love with you but now he's done this and I don't see that any more.”

I lowered my gaze toward my hands.

“Alex loves me?”

Annie hummed.

“Well I mean both Blake and I saw the look in his eyes when he talked about you. How the fact that you care immiscible for your mom even though she doesn't seem to care about you in the same way. Oh don't let me forget about Kimi.

He must really hate her I mean she takes up most of your time and yet he cares for her too. I mean not in the same way of course but the way she looks out for you.

The way a friend should. That day of the fight with that girl, he bragged about her sticking up for you. It was strange, that I heard this from him.

He even loved calming you down afterward because he got to do that and not Kimi. Sometimes though when he talks about Kimi he seems jealous. Like he wants to protect you better than her but he cant seem to.”

I looked toward the wall. Alex caring about me in more than a friend way was just unheard of. I mean I cared about him as well but it stopped at friendship. I felt nothing when our hands touched or when he hugged me. Alex was like a brother to me and kissing him wasn't very appealing.

“Don't worry, Alex hasn't forgotten about your feelings in this. He knows that you don't care for him in that way. He was just happy being one of your best friends. That was until a few months ago.

About a month before the fight and everything, before he began ditching you and Kimi for Blake and I he changed.

We didn't know what it was. He was even ditching us and Blake was completely worried. I mean he hadn't told us his past which I am guessing he didn't tell you either.

When we found him at this crack house he finally confessed. He had been a druggie right before you came to their school. He was getting high every chance he got and it was good while it lasted. His parents found about about week before you came.

He refused to get help because nothing was going to be better than that high. So when you show up his parents tried again and he got help. He relapsed a few times but then when you became his friend he stopped altogether. He relapsed because of the heart ache he felt after realizing that you were never going to be his.

He got even worse after he told you about Blake and you didn't act jealous. He said that you told him about someone your mom was dating and that it was obvious he didn't stand a chance.”

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I never knew this about him. I never even suspected it. I needed to change to subject.

“How long have I been missing?”

Annie gave me a look but told me anyway, “Three days. I told Ben not to keep you too long but he wont listen. Its something about your mom having to pay for what she did to him.”

I looked up at Annie, “My mom only got his fucking ass sent to jail because he tried stealing money from her and he tried to rape and beat me.”

Annie stared at the wall and then stood to her feet.

“Actually have you ever thought that after the whole ordeal at your house that he became obsessed with you. I mean I have seen this room of nothing but pictures of you and it's sickening.

I mean he even explained to me that he hated you at first that he wanted you dead for ratting him out. Now I think he wants your mom to pay for taking you away from him.”

I stared at her.

“My mom was protecting me. I hate that scumbag. He is revolting. Anyway what about my mom, Kimi?”

Annie shook away from my gaze and walked away.

“I cant tell you about them until the time is right. I am sorry I want to tell you everything about them but I cant. You see if I mess up any part of my deal then he will kill my brother and I. I don't care about myself that much but my brother doesn't deserve to die for something I couldn't do.”

“What time is it?” I asked.

She looked down at her watch and answered, “Two thirty am. On Wednesday October 21, 2009.”

Tears were streaking down my face. I just wanted to go home and get in bed. I never wanted to come out of the covers where I felt safe. I missed my mom and Kimi so much but I kept thinking about Robert. Never getting to have those small conversations or keeping my promise I made to him.

I knew that if I gave up now during this that the promise would be broken. I couldn't keep a promise if I was dead. I sighed. Things were getting more and more complicated as time went by.

It was Robert that I wanted to see more than anyone else and I might not even get a chance to see him again. The thought was enough to bring tears to my eyes. Annie walked over to the desk that Alex had been at.

“I can't believe Ben and all these weapons on this table. He shouldn't leave them out like this.”

I watched as Annie began moving some of them around. She didn't seem to be doing anything so I began starring at the wall. At that moment my stomach began growling.

Annie chuckled and tisked.

“I told him he must keep you fed regularly for that medicine. Every time you wake from sleeping no matter if you are hungry or not you must eat. The days for the after effects could kill you. Food will keep you awake. Explaining that though is like explaining physics to a kindergartener.”

She began walking toward the door.

“I am going to try to find them. Now the after effects of the medicine affect your muscles so I wouldn't worry about trying to walk. You could hurt yourself because you don't have full control of your legs just yet.”

She flipped out the overhead light leaving me once again in total darkness.
♠ ♠ ♠
Laura's Outfit is the same from the party which should be in the chapter before this one.

So what do you think? I have the next chapter already finished. I don't know whether or not to post it just yet and make everyone wait.

I am so sorry about the wait but there has been so many things happening that I cant even explain it into words. Well I lost my inspiration recently because my step-dad died. It was difficult to get over and my mom is still dealing with it. We had to cremate him because he didnt have any insurance. To be honest him and my mom were never married but he was there everyday since the divorce and he became a father figure.

It was and still is hard to get over. He was 52 and since the hospital wont tell my mom, we guess he died of heat stroke which lead to a heart attack. I just wish I could have been there for my mom when it happened. I am so sorry, all of you don't need to know about my crap, I just thought you deserved to know why I haven't updated in some time. He passed in August and I am just now getting back on track with this story.

Anyway,

REMEMBER COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND TELL A FRIEND.