Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 26

I sat in the same spot hungry for what seemed like hours. I kinda figured it was more like minutes but my stomach pains were getting worse. The pains were shooting through the top part of my stomach.

Sometimes I had to move the slightest amount to make the sharp ones go away much quicker.

Suddenly the door opened and the light was flipped on.

“Annie you aren't suppose to leave her alone. I mean what if she had died or something? Ben would have both our heads.”

I wasn't use to the light just yet but I could hear Blake's voice.

“Speaking of Ben where the fuck is he? He told me I would only be here until dawn. Another hour it will be dawn and I have a test to study for.”

That voice was Annie. I heard Blake huff and it didn't sound like a good huff.

“I don't want to talk about that right now OK Lets just feed her this fucking pizza and then go back to our posts.”

When my eyes finally adjusted to the light I saw Blake standing right beside a table and Annie standing behind him. Blake opened what looked like a pizza box. I could smell the delicious smells of pepperoni and sausage. The cheese was overwhelming, I never knew someone could be so hungry.

He picked up a couple pieces and then sat them aside.

“Annie please bring in that chair. I need to get her off the floor. Her muscles could turn jello if we don't. She cant move as it is.”

Annie huffed but did what he said. I watched Blake walk over to the other desk and pull open a drawer. He pulled out a knife, rope, and tape. I cowered back into the desk at the sight of the knife.

I heard Annie come back in the room and I looked over at her. She was caring one of those fold up chairs. She sat it in front of the desk cornered a little. She suddenly looked over at me and my face must have scared her.

She looked over toward Blake. She suddenly realized the knife was what was scaring me.

“Blake try to be subtle with that dawn knife. You are scaring the poor girl to death.”

Blake suddenly whirled around.

“Ann if you hadn't noticed the girl has been kidnapped. You cant sugar coat her Annie No matter what she is stuck here with Ben and the rest of us. Being soft with the hostage only shows them your weakness.”

“Yeah well its not necessary to scare her more than you have to.”

Blake just huffed knowing he wasn't going to win the argument with his sister. Blake began walking toward me with the knife in his hands. I was so scared at this point. I mean if someone was walking toward you holding a knife wouldn't you think he was up to no good.

I closed my eyes as he got closer. I heard him kneel down and his hands were suddenly on my ankles. I felt the rope still there as his hand pulled on it.

“Hold still Laura.”

It was then that I opened my eyes. He moved the knife in between the rope and began cutting the tough material. Once he was finished he looked up at me.

“Sorry to scare you with the knife but Ben's knots aren't easy to untie. I had to cut you out. I need to put you in the chair now for you to eat. Your legs can get blood flow better that way and gain some strength back. Put your arms around my neck OK”

I did what he told me as his arms went under my knees. He huffed once I was in the air and we walked toward the desk. He sat me down in the chair and my legs felt like rubber. I couldn't move them much like that feeling of them being asleep wouldn't go away.

Annie suddenly spoke up, “The tingling feeling in your legs should go away but your use of them wont come back until maybe tomorrow. I think Ben might prefer it that way though. You cant run from us just yet.”

I stretched my arms out in front of me and Annie pulled my chair closer to the desk. I heard Blake moving around behind me but I wasn't worried about him, my attention was on the pizza.

I grabbed a hold of the pizza and moved it toward my mouth. I took a huge bite enjoying the taste in my mouth. I felt the chair shake and suddenly my ankles were pulled toward the legs.

“HEY!!”

I couldn't help it. The feeling caused me to drop my pizza back on my plate. Both Blake and Annie ignored me as I continued to feel Blake messing with my legs. I felt him bring each ankle toward the leg of the chair and tape them to it. I could tell he was taping it tight just in case I got my mobility back.

I looked at Annie but she was avoiding my gaze. Blake just replied, “Ben.”

I knew what that meant. Ben was coming back soon and all this moving me was part of what he wanted. I looked down at the pizza and began eating once again.

***
The pizza satisfied me once I was finished. The medicine or drug took effect once again and I felt so tired.

The place I was at was so beautiful. I looked around at all the trees and the flowers and noticed I was in a meadow. Once I adjusted enough I recognized the meadow from Twilight.

I looked down at myself to see the same clothes from my last dream but I had a jacket and pants on over it. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked toward my right.

Robert was sitting right beside me and he was giving me this breathtaking smile. It was so contagious. I was just so happy to see his beautiful face that I didn't care if this was dream or not. I just wanted to see him.

“Laura you were daydreaming again. What about this time huh? My favorite or something else.”

I replied like I knew his favorite but I had no idea really, “Something new this time.”

His face suddenly changed.

“You seem troubled.”

I looked around and down at my legs and found this sheet now. My legs were under this sheet and I realized that my pants and underwear were gone. I looked over at him as well and saw he too was under the sheet.

“Laura honey, you are beginning to worry me.”

I looked at him and had this sudden urge to kiss him. He looked at me and gave me his signature crooked smile.

“I know that look but you are not getting out of this one Laura.”

I huffed.

“You wouldn't understand.”

“Try me,” he said.

It was difficult to put into words exactly what I felt in this moment. I wanted to cry and rejoice at the same time. These dreams weren't helping me forget my feelings for him or making me deal with them any easier. I just decided not to tell him the whole truth and just tell him part.

“My mom. You are still with her and no matter what you are always going to be.”

He sighed and I felt him lay back down.

“Laura we have been over this. I don't want to put you through that. The no privacy, the status of me and who I am. Your mom can handle it because she works in it and understands the commitment it takes. Your mom would never let us be together, she does this whole other identity for you so you don't have to give up your life.”

I sighed.

“What would you do if I told I couldn't keep doing this? That I cant keep sneaking around like this anymore. I cant keep hiding my feelings for you. I cant keep acting like it doesn't hurt my heart to see you hug her or kiss her or anything with her.”

I felt him move. He was in front of me and pulling my hands away from my face.

I couldn't believe I let myself say that. Of course it was my dream self but still. Okay so I understand that its hard for that but come on. I mean this man is gorgeous. It is still cheating and I would never like to do that to my won mother but I am in love with this man.

He cupped my cheeks and stared into my eyes.

“Laura why didn't you say something before?”

I moved my eyes away from his.

“Laura this is so much harder than I wanted it to be. I mean I had myself convinced that you didn't care about me in that way. I was just some celebrity guy you were with and that was all it was to it. We would run its course and you would break it off.

Laura I love you too. I am so sorry if I made it seem like I don't, like I love her more. I love you with all my heart. That is completely why I haven't broken this off and I am willing to sneak around. All of that is for you.”

My heart swelled at his words and this huge cheesy grin took over my face. He brought my face toward his and our lips met.

Suddenly the room changed and we were at home in my bed. We were under the covers naked together. Just us and no one else. His lips were so soft. I could kiss him all day if I didn't require breathing.

His tongue slipped past my lips as he pushed me down toward the bed. I just let him do whatever because at this moment he loved me and I loved him. Nothing else mattered.


The chair was shaken which brought me back from my dream. I looked around and saw Blake standing beside me. The chair was moved to the center of the room now. Why I didn't wake then was beyond me. I didn't see Annie but when I look back at Blake he had tears streaming down his face.

I wanted to ask why he was crying but a voice stopped me in my tracks.

“So good to see that she's awake.”

It was Max. I couldn't believe this. The crazy psycho maniac that was a bully to me. I flinched at his tone. He walked in front of me and that was when I saw he was in a maroon button shirt and black pants. He looked way to dressed up to be here in this place. My eyes scanned the room but I didn't see Alex either and then the door opened.

Ben came walking in dragging a bag behind him.

“Max I cant believe this was necessary. I mean I was just about to drop him off.”

I could tell that part of the plan had been changed now that Max was here.

“Ben you can cut the shit. I mean I let you stay at the house on the ridge. The least you could do is keep order around here. I didn't want too many people knowing that I was in on this. All of you fucked up making that scene at the party. I haven't been able to get here because of the cops on my ass.

They have been watching only a selected few from the party. Everyone that had talked to her or was seen alone with her was suspicious. Hell even Shawn wanted to call it off.”

Hearing Shawn was a part of this shocked me. I didn't suspect him at all.

“Shawn of course never payed her much attention before and when he saw her he wanted it off. Convincing him was the hardest part. Shawn came so fucking close to snitching then, after the scene you made, that I wanted to kill you.

He wanted out. So he is and now we aren't friends. Most people know something is up because we aren't talking so this needs to be done quickly and quietly.”

Ben continued dragging the bag behind him and then he stopped. I watched Blake move toward the bag with rope and tape with him. Max noticed my starring toward him.

“Ben please tape her up before she sees anything. God knows I don't want to hear her fucking mouth right now.”

Ben walked toward me pulling out some gray duck tape. He grabbed my head, despite my shaking it away from him, and taped my mouth shut. He grabbed my arms and tapped them to the arms of the chair. When I looked in his eyes I saw something I didn't expect. Something had changed him, he looked scared now.

He also looked sad. He looked over me and his sadness grew. My eyes moved away from him toward Blake. Blake unzipped the bag and pulled out a body. It was Alex. My eyes began tearing up and I tried to scream. Then I noticed my throat wasn't sore or burning.

Ben then spoke, “He isn't dead just knocked out.”

His head was facing toward Max now. Max had this sheepish grin in his face.

“I can make it dead if you like.”

Max pulled out a gun from the desk. My eyes widened in fear and I tried to cower away but taped to a chair left me with no options. I watched Blake move Alex's body to a chair and then tape his ankle and arms to the chair. He then taped his mouth as well.

I saw the pain on Blake's face as he did all this to him. It wasn't easy watching someone you love or care about being tied up for some psycho.

“It's such a shame that all of this had to happen. I mean poor Laura just had to come to my school and take away the only real friend I ever had. I mean you took him away from me and you got his love, I mean how come it was you.”

All of this was way to much for my brain to comprehend. Most of this was over me and not my mother. I mean what the hell had I done to anyone?! It wasn't my fault that Benny had come into my mom's life and had me change schools. Yeah you heard right, I went to a different school when they were dating.

Everyone knew everything about what had happened. I couldn't stand it and when we found another school in the district I begged my mom for a transfer. I didn't want anyone knowing about my past and the garbage that was there.

A new school and friends was what I needed. They helped me more than they ever knew. I didn't have nightmares anymore after I met Kimi. They went away but when Alex came up they tried to surface. Alex was the once that made me trust guys and men again. It was hard, I mean trying to talk and act like he didn't affect me in the slightest.

I was all good though because he mistaken that for shyness. Shyness became a part of my personality because I didn't want to trust people again. I never told Alex nor Kimi about Ben, I thought they would treat me differently if I told them and I couldn't deal with that.”

Max smirked toward me. My eyes were squinted. I was mad because of the stupid reason I was here for. Max must have some guy crush on Alex. Then it suddenly clicked. Max was confused then about his sexuality but thought he was in love with Alex.

Max saw me as threat. That was why he tripped, man I had no idea. Men and their stupid pride.
My eyes relaxed and a smile came to my face.

Max was taken aback by my sudden grin. Subconsciously I began checking my legs for mobility. I could move my toes easily, which meant more time had passed since I had been asleep. Slowly I tried moving my knees and they moved easily.

No one noticed the movement though, which was the way I preferred it.

Max grabbed the gun and a small knife. He walked toward me and stopped in front of me. I did my best not cower away at the sight of the gun so close. He sat the gun on my lap and then use the knife and place it under the tape.

He cut it from over my mouth.

“Now speak what is on your mind before we get on with it?”

I grinned and replied, “Why didn't you just tell me back then instead of bullying me?”

He grinned and then turned his head.

“Well if you must know, I was scared. Hell my parents are one hundred percent christian and despise anything like that. I didn't know if I was gay but I knew the feelings had weren't right. I wanted so many times to tell him but you came along. You were all he could talk about. Your perfect eyes, perfect hair, even the shyness was a turn on.

Hell I was his best friend and I thought he liked girls that were more forceful than that. I tried being the way I thought he like but that didn't help me any at all. He just distanced himself from me. I just guess that he got what he wanted.

So as the years passed I changed my appearance and just drowned myself in the girls that would sleep with me. I found a few guys that were nice but they weren't from around here, so they didn't last long. My family never found out and things stayed the way they were suppose to. Until Ben came along I was content with the way things were.”

I was somewhat confused.

“Max, Alex and I never got together. I never have like Alex in that way. I mean He is bis....”

I didn't get to finish my sentence because Blake began coughing. It was more of a fake cough, which made me understand. Max didn't know about Blake and Alex because they weren't seen at school or in the obvious places so that he could. Blake was scared for his life because who really knew what Max was up to?!

“Blake take it outside. She needs to finish.”

Blake's plan didn't work the way he wanted it. Maybe he could run before I finished. Blake continued coughing on his way out the door. I knew I had messed up but how was I supposed to know the secrets behind these people.

“Finish now.”

I took a deep breath.

“Alex is bisexual. I never liked him in that way. He's more like brother to me.”

Max's face changed.

“Than how come he's had this glow to him the past few months? He has had this smile on his face like he had found the one. Then one day it suddenly changed like he was scared. He was watching his back all the time.”

Suddenly we heard movement from right beside me. I turned my head and saw that Alex was coming to.

I sighed.

“I don't care about man of the hour waking finish.”

I huffed and just got it off my chest, “Blake okay. He was the one that made him realize he was bi. They met in the coffee shop months ago. He never told me until a couple weeks ago. Blake didn't want him involved because of the possibility of him getting hurt. Alex is nothing but my friend, a brother. Hell your fucking ass would know that if your pride didn't get in the fucking way.”

Ben quickly got the tape wrapped around me again. I watched Max's face distort into something else. He looked over at Alex and then stepped toward him. Alex was awake and starring back at him. I watched Max cut the tape from his mouth and kissed him on the lips.

Alex even moaned at the kiss. I was in disbelief. Alex loved Blake, right?

This was way too much to handle. I continued watching as Alex and Max kissed. Suddenly the image of Kimi came to mind. I couldn't help laughing at the image. Max stopped the kiss and turned toward me.

He motioned for Ben to untape me. I knew I had to elaborate about my thoughts.

“Sorry I was just laughing about my image of Kimi. She has a huge crush on Max.”

Max motioned for Ben to tape me again. I watched as Max began removing the tape from Alex. Suddenly the atmosphere in the room changed again. I looked toward Ben and he pulled out a gun. I screamed but it was too late. He aimed the gun at Max.

Max stood to his feet with his hand around Alex's wrist. I looked toward Alex and he raised his hand in an effort to speak.

“I just want to explain myself. Ever since I realized I was bi I had been checking out Max. I mean I care about Blake, I do, but Max and I have a past.”

I watched Ben but it was difficult to figure out what he was up to. He was twitching. Max then got scared as the twitching increased.

“Ben how much coke did you take?”

“ENOUGH!!”

We all jumped at the loudness and his tone.

“I am so sick of this high school drama bull shit. Ever since I added all of you my plans have went to shit but I had no fucking choice to get what I wanted. I just wanted Molly back, that's all I wanted. She may be a selfish bitch but I loved her. The money was the only thing I could get from her until I thought of Laura.

She wasn't just like her mother, she was nicer and sweeter. She would love me despite everything. I tried making her see reason when I came over but she would hear it and things got carried away. I suffered for it though, greatly.

I came back and thought of nothing but her. I watched her and found out her most obvious traits. Favorite books, movies, and even celebrities.”

I tensed then. He knew about Robert, he wouldn't be safe. He knew about my crush.

“I hated that Twilight movie but not because I am a guy. No, it was because Robert Fucking Pattinson. He had won her over by just playing some fucking role on a movie. I knew I still had a chance if she never met him. I could act like him and become him.

Then everything changed when he did come into her life. I noticed the changes even before she did. She began dressing differently, not even knowing what she was doing. I knew I had to take her away before it became to much. I mean he is with her mom and only sees her as a teenager.”

Even though I knew his words were true it didn't mean that they didn't hurt.

Ben was still shaking holding the gun but then the door creaked once again. I heard a pair of footsteps. The light showed Blake and Annie holding guns in their hands. Both guns were pointed at Ben.

He smirked but it was twisted. His mind was one twisted place to be in right now. Suddenly his finger began applying pressure to the trigger and bullets rang out. I screamed out as I watched Max and Alex fall to the ground.

Ben fell too. Blake and Annie ran to Max and Alex.

“Max has been shot in the arm. Looks like that was the only one.”

The voice was Annie.

“Alex has been shot in the shoulder and hand. Also the leg but it doesn't seem to be any major artery.”

That was Blake's voice.

Annie then yelled out, “I need to check on Laura.”

It was then that I started feeling light headed. The room was spinning before my eyes. I barely even noticed Annie coming in my vision.

“Oh Shit. Laura has been shot but there's so much blood I don't know where.”

Annie sounded scared, I couldn't see her face very clearly to make sure.

“Get her out of the chair and then check.”

Annie began using a knife to remove the tape. She removed the tape from my mouth.

“Laura I need you to stay awake. Do you know where the pain is coming from?”

I thought about it. I didn't know. This huge feeling was coming over me.

“Blake she's going. I cant keep her awake. She doesn't seem to know where the pain is.”

I couldn't hear Blake's reply because I suddenly gave into the feeling, leaving the pain and everything else behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Laura's outfit is still the same from the party. So I wonder what's going to happen now?

Stay tuned for the next chapter.

REMEMBER COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND