Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 36

Kimi, Annie, and I sat in the cafeteria of the hospital. We were all quiet it was sickening. Mary and Hilliard, Alex's father, had decided to have the funeral after the holidays. It would be easier for everyone to attend and not worry about missing it.

Kimi and Annie hit it off from the start. I thought Kimi felt sorry for her but that wasn't the case. Annie was graduating before us and attending the college we both were going to. She was the missing person from our group. I knew Alex and Blake would be glad we brought her into our group. She would be our other best friend for as long as she wanted.

“It's getting late,” said Kimi.

I pulled my phone from jacket and checked the time. 5:22 pm. Since the time change it was already ready dark outside and I needed to get home before mom or Robert started to worry.

“Yeah my mom is probably home now. She might throw a fit if I don't get home.”

Annie was quiet as she sipped in her soda.

“My mom is acting strange. That's why I worked harder to graduate early. I wasn't going to at first but then this all happened. I am hopefully starting in February for college,” replied Annie.

I nodded my head and tossed my foam cup in the trash.

“Do you need a ride Annie?”

She shook her head, “No I have a car.”

Kimi stood to her feet and tossed out her plastic up.

“Well we have to get going. Maybe you could meet us somewhere tomorrow and we could have a sleepover.”

A smile came to her face, “I would like that.”

“Cool,” said Kimi, “we should meet at the mall tomorrow at two o'clock sharp.”

We all nodded and Annie stood to her feet. We group hugged each other and then Kimi and I turned around. We headed out of the building and Kimi was checking her phone. We couldn't have them on inside the hospital, plus after the plug was pulled none of us wanted to talk to anyone.

“Shit my mom called. She's worried sick since I wasn't home when she got there.”

Kimi sighed as she called her mom. I tuned out her conversation as we got to the jeep. I unlocked the doors and I hopped inside. Kimi was right behind me talking to her mom trying to calm her down. I put the key inside and backed out of the parking lot.

“Yes mom I am with Laura. We just left the hospital; she's going to drop me off in just a few minutes.”
“Yes.”

“Okay.”

“Bye.”

“Finally she's driving me nuts.”

I laughed thinking. I really wished I had her mother. My own mom probably hadn't even called me. We stopped at a red light and I pulled out my phone.

“Annie seems nice.”

I rolled my eyes, “Yeah she was the first time I met her. She helped them in the kidnapping thing.”

“Well she seems like she's very sorry about it.”

“Yeah she only did it for college money and to protect her brother. “

I checked my phone as the light changed back to green.

0 unread messages
0 missed calls


I huffed and stuffed my phone in my pocket.

“No one called?”

I shook my head, “Shows who really cares right?”

Kimi nodded sighing. We continued the ride in silence as we drove to her house. Her neighborhood was barely lit as I tried finding her house. I pulled into the driveway and the front door came open. Ms. Lewis stood in the door way waiting on her daughter.

“Well I will see you tomorrow. Don't forget to pick me up first.”

I nodded my head.

She grabbed her things from the back and then opened the door.

“I'll give this back to you tomorrow alright?”

I laughed and nodded, “Sure Kimi, just don't dirty it up.”

“I won't.”

She slammed the door back and walked toward the front door. I watched her argue with her mom as she walked into the house. Ms. Lewis waved at me before she closed the door back. I just shook my head; Kimi didn't know how lucky she was to have a mother like Jennifer.

I backed out of the drive and drove in the direction of my house. I was getting tired. Emotionally drained my eyes were hurting just to stay open. I just wanted a bath and to crawl in my bed and sleep for a long time.

The only vehicle in the drive now was the SUV. I pulled up beside it and cut the engine. I leaned back against the seat and closed my eyes. I knew I needed to tell them what happened today but I was going to be so hard for me.

Opening my eyes I grabbed my things from the back. I checked my bag for my things and saw nothing missing. Summoning the last bit of courage I could get I stepped out into the cold fall air. I walked across the drive around the SUV toward the big front door.

I sighed right before I turned the knob. The warm air from inside hit me straight away. I stepped in the house hearing the TV in the living room. I closed the door back as I heard footsteps across the floor.

I looked up and met mom's gaze. She was dressed in some pajamas already. Her purple silk shirt and bottoms sat on her body underneath her white silk robe. Pink slippers sit on her feet as she leaned against the wall.

“Hello honey.”

“Hi,” I whisper.

I was doing my best to hold it in. I heard heavy footsteps come from the kitchen.

“Molly?”

The voice was Roberts. I felt the butterflies erupt in my stomach but I pushed them away. I had just lost one of my best friends. He walked up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. I watched as she smiled and leaned back against him.

His eyes met mine and then roamed. I could tell the outfit had done its job. His eyes met mine again and then his lips formed a frown.

“What's wrong Laura?”

This got mom's attention. She jerked back from him looking right at me. I couldn't stop the tear that came from my eye. She came toward me and I knew the question in her gaze.

“They pulled the plug on Alex today. I was there with Kimi and his family.”

Mom suddenly gasped and took me in her arms. I hadn't had this in a long time and missed it. The tears came even more than before. She just held me knowing that there was nothing she could say to make it better. Once the tears and sobs slowed I pulled back.

“I am so sorry honey. Why didn't you call?”

I stared at the crack on the wall as answered, “Well I knew you were never fond of Alex so I didn't think you would want to come.”

She sighed and tisked. I looked her face and saw her giving me a disapproving look.

“Laura I could have been there for you. That was a time that you should have let someone be there for you. You and your pride hating to look vulnerable in front of family.”

I looked down guilty. I hated looking weak in front of my family. It wasn't right to do that because they expected me to be strong because I live alone without supervision.

“I know and I am sorry. They are having services the week after Thanksgiving.”

I looked up at her and then Robert. He was having an inner debate on whether to comfort me in front of mom.

“That's good. We will all attend then. Right Robert?”

He smiles a sad smile and nods.

“Yes I will make sure that my schedule is clear.”

I released a breath I didn't know I had been holding. Just knowing they would be there with me made everything so much easier.

“Well I am going to take a bath and then go to bed or something. I am drained from today.”

Mom nods her head and hugs me once again.

“If you need to come down here with us. We will no doubt be up late tonight watching movies. If you want to join us you are welcomed.”

I smile but shake my head.

“Thanks but I think I will just watch a movie in my room.”

She gives another smile as I turn toward the stairs. As I am going up then before I am out of view a she yells up, “You look beautiful honey.”

A smirk comes to my lips as I continue toward my bedroom.

***
I pulled on my superman pajamas and stuffed my feet in my slippers. Staring in the mirror I saw someone I didn't recognize, someone who had lost so many people in such a short amount of time and didn't know how to cope.

I sighed and walked away back into my bedroom. The room was warm now since I had been in the bath for an hour until the water go cold. I found the remote on my desk and turned the TV on. I turned the channel to the CW. I turned around to my bed and climbed in the covers.

“Previously on The Vampire Diaries.”

I smiled as they replayed the episode from yesterday. Kimi and I watched the show since I read the books before the show started. The episode was the one with Stefan's friend Lexi called 162 candles. Great Episode, I am completely one hundred percent team Salvatore. I like both brothers, can't choose between them I'm afraid.

Kimi says she's team Damon because she likes the bad boys. Being a fan of the books the show was a disappointment. It didn't follow the books at all just used the characters, hell even the town was named differently. Kimi refused to read the books because she hated being disappointed.

I continued watching the show until it went on commercial. My stomach began growling and I stood from the bed. I grabbed my purple rode and tied it around my waist and put my slippers back on my feet. Walking out of my room, down the stairs I heard noise from the living room. I got to the bottom and took a deep breath and walked through the living room toward the kitchen.

I wished I hadn't. Robert was on top of mom and they were in the middle of a very heated make out session. Mom was the first one to notice me and she gasped. I quickly ran out of the room toward the kitchen. That was almost enough stress to throw me over the edge but I had to act like it didn't bother me. My mom was only making out with her boyfriend, a man I was unconditionally in love with.

I pulled open the fridge looking for something to eat. When I couldn't find anything I leaned against the counter. I really didn't feel like leaving the house but I seemed like I might need to.

“There's a plate of food in the microwave for you.”

I jumped at the sound of Robert's voice. Turning around I looked into his eyes and I saw him cringe. Good that's what he gets for doing that to me. He looked like he enjoyed making out with her. He sighed as he walked toward the microwave. I watched him pulled out a white foam container and sit it on the counter.

He opened the top open and I saw fish from the local fish restaurant.

“I suggested we bring you home some diner. She helped me pick out something you would like and then got it to go.”

I gave a small smile and nodded. His eyes began moving from side to side. Making sure the coast was clear he leaned toward me. His arms brought me to his chest and his lips came to my ears.

“Be awake at midnight.”

I grinned and nodded my head. He chuckled and then pecked my lips in a sweet kiss. He turned around and walked back toward the living room where my mom sat waiting for him.

***
After I ate I ran back to my bedroom. The show was off by that time so I sat on the computer. I looked up some New Moon stuff and then went to the CW website. According to what I found new episodes stop at the nineteenth of November and then start back in January.

I suppose they were doing that because of the holidays. I checked my email replying back to my grandma's message. After I was done with that two hours had past. It was now eleven twenty three. I could hear mom and Robert on the stairs walking up to their room. The door opened and shut behind their footsteps.

I shut down my laptop and then stretched bringing my arms above my head. The TV was still on the CW and I didn't know the name of the show playing across the screen. I walked to the light switch by the door and flipped the light off.

I had this feeling that he would be late coming in here since she took forever falling asleep. The light from the TV was bright enough to shed light to the bed. I slow walked to the bed and then stepped out of my slippers and untied my robe from around my waist. Climbing into bed I grabbed my iPod and radio alarm clock.

I sat the clock for a decent time to wake up early in the morning. I knew I had to pick up Kimi and that would take forever. That girl loved to sleep late on weekends and she was a pain in the butt waking early. I placed the alarm clock back down and then grabbed the remote from the bedside table.

I turned the channel to the weather and checked the temperature for tonight and tomorrow. Once I saw the temperature I flipped the TV off and then put the remote on the bedside table. Suddenly my phone started vibrating on the bedside table. At night I turn off the ringer and put it on vibrate so that it doesn't wake me up during the night.

I flipped open the phone and saw One unread message from ♥Robert♥.

I smiled and opened the message.

Be there after molly falls asleep;)

I grinned and flipped the phone shut. I sat the phone back down on the desk glancing at the money Sarah had given me. The money was in a small box on the bedside table. I was thinking about using that money for my clothes to the first showing of The Twilight Saga: New Moon.

I turned on the radio adjusting the volume so that I don't have to place in my headphones. For the alarm the volume will get louder. I scooted down in my bed and got comfortable. Music started playing and I closed my eyes promising not to fall asleep.

It felt like only minutes later when I felt the bed sink on the other side. My eyes slowly opened since I had been asleep.

“I thought I told you not fall asleep,” he whispered.

I gave a tired smile even though he couldn't see me.

“Yeah well just because you told me not to, doesn't mean I can stop my body from being tired.”

He chuckled.

I sat up in bed and reached for my lamp.

“Wait,” he called.

“Don't turn on the light.”

I sighed but agreed. I had wanted to see his face so badly. His arms wrapped around my body under the covers and pulled me to his chest.

A sleepy smile came to my face. I inhaled his scent, there were no smelly cigarette smell but a clean shower fresh smell. His hand skimmed my back ever so slowly. I moaned quietly at the feeling.

His other free hand came to my chin. He brought it up and then suddenly his lips were on mine. He moved with such tender and care. His hand cupped my cheek and then he was pushing me toward the bed. I was suddenly getting the feeling of deva` view because of the dream I had weeks ago.

We both locked in a heated make out with his hands caressing my entire body. I was in heaven. I felt like luckiest girl on the planet. Suddenly his lips left mine letting me breathe and he continued down my neck toward my collar bone. My stomach was in knots and I felt like I was on cloud nine.

I felt his teeth graze my skin and I shivered with delight. He began smirking against my skin and then he started sucking on my neck. I moaned at the new feeling of his marking my body. My hands ran through his hair since I had nothing else to grab.

All too soon he pulled away with this satisfied grin on his face. I could feel my cheeks warming at the sight of his eyes. They were clouded with lust. I felt my body tremble from the look in his eyes, I wished that I was ready for that. I knew in my heart that if we were dating instead of him and my mom than I wouldn't second guess letting him.

I loved him more than he would ever know but it was too early to tell him that. He sighed and lied back down on the available side of the bed.

“Go back to sleep Laura. When you wake I won't be here so enjoy it.”

I took a deep breath and moved closer to him. He tightened his grip on me and I sat my head on his chest inhaling his scent committing it to memory.

I heard him humming a song as his chest vibrated it. It was easily recognizable as the lullaby from the twilight movie. I couldn't keep the grin off my face as I let the darkness over take me once again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well sorry this took so long. Christmas coming up and everything I lost track. Now I have up to chapter 38 done. I will try to post them all before Christmas but I can't promise anything.

Now I know people are wanting to know how long this will last. As of now I wrote an outline for this story just to get my thoughts on something solid. The outline says 65 chapters including an epilogue. Now this means there will be a sequel, I know I am kinda spilling the beans here but I want people to be aware of the changes.

Well I can't seem to get the outfit for Molly to load so I will put it in the nest one I promise.

Anyway,

REMEMBER COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND!!