Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 50

The ride back home was quiet. I was little uncomfortable now for some reason. I couldn’t understand why and I think that scared me the most. Robert was careful on the way back home. He turned up the music and let it fill the car to make it less tense.

I was staring out the window trying to calm my nerves. I didn’t understand what was wrong all of a sudden. I felt cramped and hot in this car for some reason. I finally looked at the light we had stopped at and my eyes widened. This was the last light we would stop at before we got home.

What would happen tonight? What did he expect to happen? Would I give him every part of me completely?

I sighed as the light turned green and he turned down the road leading to the house. My fingers were pulling at the fabric of my dress, fidgeting like something was really wrong. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and saw him with a nervous look on his face. His fingers clenched the steering wheel and unclenched it over and over. His nerves seemed even worse than mine right now.

The vehicle followed the twists and turns of the road and I could feel my throat tightening once again. My voice was gone as the house came into view. I realize that I just don't want this night to end. I look down at the watch on my wrist and find the time to be 9:30 pm.

The night seemed to be endless even though the date lasted longer than I expected it to. Robert pulled the vehicle in the drive and cut the engine. I finally looked at him and gave him a smile even though I was a nervous wreck on the inside.

He returned the smile and I suddenly wished I could see his electric blue eyes. I sighed and went to pull the latch to open the door when Robert grabbed my arm.

“Now what kind of date would I be if I let you open the door by yourself?”

I giggled, the tension suddenly gone from the atmosphere. He gave me a smirk and hopped out of the SUV. I could feel the giddiness from the date returning as I realized I never wanted this night to end. The door opened and he took both of my hands helping me from the vehicle.

He closes the door shut and pulls my arm through his and holds my hand as we walk to the front door. I He pulls out his own set of keys and unlocks the door and allows me to step inside. The a/c is running full blast and I shiver suddenly cold since the temperature outside has begun the drop.

“Why in the world would you leave the a/c on in weather like this?”

I chuckled, “Well I couldn't leave the central heat running in case it caught the house on fire. Plus the house would have been way too stuffy. I can turn the temperature down to keep it cool in here because if we turn it off then it will be too hot to sleep.”

He shakes his head at me and walks toward the living room leaving me alone. I take a deep breath as I walk toward the den where the control box is. I can here just how quiet the house is and push open the den room. The den isn't really anything special. When Dad lived here it was his computer room but now it's nothing but a reading room. Mom doesn't trust leaving her laptop out in the open like this so she keeps it in her secret room. I think she took the thing with her to LA though.

I locate the control box and turn down the temperature hearing the a/c click off to warm up some. Once it gets to hot it will kick back on. I sigh and walk back out of the room toward the living room. I leave on my jacket since it's still awfully cold in the house. I can hear music from the living room, a voice I recognize from the radio.

I walk into the living room and find Robert messing with the stereo system. Kings of Leon's song Use Somebody is playing through the speakers.

“Do you like them or something?” I ask.

He smiles as he nods his head, “Yeah actually I do. I went to a concert earlier in the year before I met your mother.”

He walks to me and takes me hand pulling me toward the couch. My nerves have calm down some but not completely. He keeps my hand in his lap rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. I sigh liking the feeling of his fingers on my skin.

“So how was the date?” he asks so low I almost didn't hear him.

A huge grin comes to my face as I reply, “Fantastic. Best date in the entire world.”

He chuckles, “I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Do you remember our server, the girl with red hair?”

I nod my head, “Yeah she was really nice. She did her job very well.”

He smiles, “Yeah she did. Anyway when I went to basically introduce myself to the chef and his crew she was the only one that asked for an autograph. It wasn't even for her but for her eleven year old sister, I had to sign a small notebook with my name scribbled all over the last couple of pages. She had Mrs. Robert Pattinson and Mrs. Edward Cullen written all over the page I signed.”

I laughed, “Now see I'm not the only obsessed fan.”

He chuckled, “I never said you were, but you are the only fan that can say she kissed Robert Pattinson and went on a date.”

I nodded, “Yeah and I can also say that my mom dated him as well.”

The smile dropped and I instantly regretted opening my big mouth.

“Sorry,” I barely whispered.

He sighed and released my hand, “Don't worry about it. It's the truth and I wish I could change that fact but I can't. I can honestly say that I don't regret dating her though. If I had never dated her I would have never met you and I can't even think about that possibility.”

I nodded looking into his crystal blue eyes. He had removed them once we stepped inside the house.

His hand came toward my face and his fingers started rubbing across my cheeks. The music had changed no since it was on the radio. Jordan Sparks Battlefield was playing now.

“Well did you enjoy the date?”

He smiles but I can still see the anguish in his eyes over my comment.

“Of course I enjoyed the date. I have to say that it was the best date I ever had. For the simple fact that it was with you. With you I don't have to step up my game out of needing to but wanting to. I feel like my best isn't good enough with you not because you make me feel like that but by the fact that I don't want you to deal with second best. I want to be the best in the world because you deserve nothing but the best. All my other dates I had to outshine everyone because they were famous as well and they were basically spoiled and just being on a date with me wasn't good enough. I had to take them out to the most expensive place around and make sure everyone saw them but with you none of that matters. You don't care about the fame of dating me you just care about me and that is just amazing really.”

I could feel the warmth in my cheeks and my eyes found the wall the most interesting thing in the world. I heard him chuckle and then his hand came to my chin pulling my eyes away from the wall. We starred in each other’s eyes and my mind started swirling.

Did I want to lose my virginity to him? Tonight? He was still with my mother and sleeping with her. It wouldn't be right. As we continued to stare in each other’s eyes I saw something in his eyes. Something I wasn't sure he was aware but I had never seen it before. He was looking at me with this new found curiosity. I wasn't sure what this look was but I didn't want to assume what the look was. It wasn't right for us to tell each other that anyway.

Mom would be home soon anyway and ruin anything that happened. I sighed weighing my options. When would I get another chance like this alone with him and mom out of the house? I already loved him, would I ever find someone else that I loved as much to lose it to? Robert cared for me so much that he would be very gentle and not try to hurt me on purpose.

I could feel the heat in my cheeks from the intensity of his stare and the decision I made in my head. I gained the extra confidence and took the plunge. I leaned in toward his lips and I watched his eyes widen but he met me halfway. I wasn't scared but I was nervous. I knew this might not be the best decision to make at this time but I would never get a better opportunity.

I was the good girl and the best daughter anyone could ask for. I hardly ever went against anything my family said or what society deemed right for me to be. Tonight I was going to take a chance knowing whatever this was between us wouldn't last anyway. I could indulge in what could be and turn off my brain to the outside world. Tonight was tonight, there was no tomorrow in my head, there was only tonight.

I kissed him passionately. I felt him kiss back quickly. He pulled my face in deeper not letting me break the kiss even for a second. I felt his hands rubbing my cheeks and then his hands moved down my neck rubbing the skin. I moaned feeling his fingers brush against the sensitive part of my neck.

He smirked in the kiss at the sound and I could feel the heat in my cheeks. Finally he let me pull away gasping for air.

I notice to clock on the wall telling me it was now 10:33pm. We had been talking here on the couch for over an hour listening to music. I hadn't even realized the time go by so fast. I looked in Robert's eyes and he smiled at me.

He pulled me in for another kiss. I felt his tongue run across my bottom lip and then I opened wider greeting his tongue. We fought for dominance and with his experience he quickly won. As he explored my mouth I felt him pulling my body into his lap. I was no straddling him on the couch.

We made out like that for a few minutes and then he pulled away gasping for air and my neck was next. His mouth trailed kisses down to my neck and then I felt his teeth assault the side of my neck. My hand cups the back of his head and suddenly I feel him grin against my skin.

He pulls away admiring his handiwork and he looks in my eyes. Whatever he sees in my eyes causes him to gulp and I can see the conflicting emotions on his face. He wants this but he also knows that this might not be the right decision.

“Robert I know you are still with my mother but this is what I want. No more talking, just take me to my room.”

He sighs.

“Robert if you don't want this tell me now...” I trail off scared that he might not want me in that way. Every part of me bare to him for the taking.

Suddenly he smirks and anything that was on his face before about not wanting to do this is erased. His mouth is on mine again and I feel him pushing off my coat. I smile and my hands move so that jacket can be pushed off my arms.

My hands move toward his jacket pushing it down his arms. I move toward his tie and loosen it so he can move more. I pull away to pull my shoes off my feet and then he holds me bridal style. Standing to his feet I'm tucked safely in his arms as he carries me bridal style up to my room.

--
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's Note:

Well there is the big chapter 50. I know most people have been looking forward to this happening. Took them long enough, huh?