Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 51

November 29, 2009

My eyes open to a dim lit room and I close my eyes again. A smile and blush come to my face as I remember last night. Man does life get any better than that?

Robert was sure to use a condom even though I was on birth control so I wasn't worried too much about becoming pregnant. I could feel the cool blankets on my naked body and my breasts moving against the sheet that was wrapped around my body.

My hands moved to the other side of the bed. My hands came up empty. My eyes shot open and I braced for the light in the room. I look at the side of the bed and find it empty. I can feel the tears filling up my eyes as I take in the empty space next to me. My sore naked body tells me that last night wasn't a dream and that I did give him every part of me.

I can feel the sob trying to break through. I was nothing but a one night stand. I should have known. I should have thought this through before I did that last night. I feel so embarrassed. I turn over pulling the sheet tighter against my body feeling the tears fall from my eyes. I was stupid to think he would stay around after he got what he wanted.

Last night was just about getting me in bed and making fun of me. Mom was probably in on it as well, she would get such a good laugh about this. My eyes found my digital clock on the table beside me and it blinked out the time. 10:55am. I sighed.

I stayed in the bed way to long and my sore body was screaming at me to get up. My empty stomach was telling me to get my pathetic butt up and fill it. I felt like my energy had been drained and I was too sore and tired to stand and walk down those stairs.

I felt like my entire world had been shattered. I was so stupid to think a celebrity cared for me anymore than trying to see how far he could get me to go. He said jump and I basically said how high. I was pathetic. I refused to move and walk in my bathroom to scrub away all the evidence of his torture on my body.

I sniffed my nose and suddenly I heard noise in the hallway. I heard footsteps coming up the hall from the stairs. I held my breath hoping he wouldn't come in and laugh at me. I heard the door creak and I could feel the anger trying to burst out of me.

I held the sheet closer to me and then flipped over giving my greatest glare possible. The glare fell off my face as I took in the sight before me. Robert was walking in my room in nothing but his underwear while carrying a tray of food.

I could feel the tears running down my face now in relief. I was pathetic for thinking he had left me. Robert looked at me as he sat down the tray on the bed side table. His lips turned down in a frown and he quickly moved toward me.

“What's wrong Laura? Are you okay? Are you hurting? I tried my best not to hurt you too much last night. I didn't hurt you did I?”

I shook my head as his words just made the tears come out even worse than before. He cared about me. He was afraid he had hurt me last night. I tried remembering a time when he hurt me by going too fast or too hard. Nothing came to mind except the times I wanted the roughness which only brought a blush to my cheeks. I finally pushed the tears away and tried talking.

“So-Sorry. You weren't here and I assumed something stupid.”

He sighed, “I knew I should have stayed. I kept coming up here to check if you had woke but you hadn't. I wanted to do breakfast in bed even though it's late. I should have stayed and be the first thing you saw when you woke.”

I sniffed again and moved to sit up. I felt a pain shoot up from my lower half as I sat up on the bed.

“It's not your fault that you wanted to surprise me. I shouldn't have assumed that. Now let's eat I'm hungry.”

He chuckled, “Well it's nothing big. I didn't want to be downstairs too long so I just made something quick. It's home-made granola with berry compote, my mother taught me how to make it a few years ago.”

He moved to sit neck to me and then grabbed the plates. The food was great and he kept eying me which just made me feel even more guilty. Once we had finished he put the plates on the tray and sat the tray on my desk off to the side.

I watched him confused as he came back in the bed. I watched him pull the covers away from me and pull me closer to him. I could feel the blush even though he saw everything about me last night. There was no reason to be embarrassed now but I still felt it. I still felt like I wasn't good enough to keep him with me. I was stupid to think that even though he was with my mom he was with me too. I would take him being with my mom than not having him at all.

He raised my chin to meet his lips and he kissed me passionately. I opened my mouth and my tongue went straight in his mouth. I could taste the tobacco on his breath and at first it made me gag but now it was a taste that made me think of him. Tobacco was just another thing that would always remind me of him.

His hands moved down my body feeling along my back and I moaned in his mouth.

“I think we should stop before I have my way with you once again.”

I giggled and buried my face in his neck. I breathed in his scent smelling the tobacco suddenly.

“Did you smoke this morning or something?”

He chuckled, “Yeah. I stood at the back door and smoked. I was having a nerve problem this morning and it calmed me some.”

I pulled back and looked at his face, “Nerve problem? Care to elaborate?”

He sighed, “Well I was worried about you this morning. I was afraid you were going to say last night was a mistake and that it shouldn't have happened. I figured you were going to say I took advantage you or something and break this off.”

I shook my head, “If I remember correctly I'm the one that took advantage of you. I was the one that told you it was what I wanted. I don't remember telling you to stop.”

He smirked and looked in my eyes, “Yeah I think your precise words were, Oh Robert please don't stop, don't ever stop.”

I blushed and hit his chest, “Shut up.”

He laughed and held me in his arms.

“Are we going to stay in the bed all day or something?”

He nodded, “Pretty much. We don't have anything else to do. I mean if you want we can get out of bed. School starts tomorrow and you will need your sleep tonight.”

I groaned, “Don't remind me. I have to attend school all alone without Kimi. Plus that means our time together is up.”

I felt him nod his head since my head was tucked under his head.

“Well don't think about it right now. Let's just enjoy each other’s company.”

I smiled, “Sounds like a plan to me.”

We laid in bed quietly holding each other close. I didn't want this day to end because tomorrow I would be in school listening to a teacher drone on and on about their subject. I knew when tomorrow comes things will change again. Just thinking about mom coming home will ruin our time together now.

His fingers start playing with mine and I giggle. I wonder if mom knows about this side of him. This cuddly and childish side of him. He worries about things just like the normal person does and I wonder if she knows about it. I wonder if she knows the signs of his worrying or if she knows when he's absolutely happy about something.

His face comes to my hair and I feel him smelling my hair. I smile and pull his hand closer to my lips. I place kisses along his knuckles hearing him sigh.

“This is amazing. I've never laid in bed one whole day and been incredibly happy like I am right now.”

I smile against his hand, “Me either.”

He laughs and I can feel the vibrating of his chest against my arm. When he stops his eyes connect with mine and it takes my breath away. I can see just how happy he is and it causes something in me that I never felt before. I can feel my love for him tripling a thousand times as I take in the look in his eyes. I made him this happy, I was the cause of this happiness and it made my pride swell.

Suddenly the look in his eyes was replaced with a fiery lust and I gulped.

“Maybe lying in bed all day wasn't such a good idea,” he whispered.

I blushed and replied, “Why not?”

“Because I'm having to fight the urge to have my way with you once again.”

I gave him my own smirk and then moved sitting up and letting the sheet fall from my upper half.

“Why fight it when I'm all willing?”

He gave me a smirk and then captured my lips with his. Let's just say he didn't need any more convincing after that.

**

Afterward I was breathing incredibly hard while he walked butt naked into my bathroom flushing the condom down the toilet. I tried catching my breath as he came back and got under the cover on my side. He held my body close against him and grinned a cocky grin at me.

“I sure hope that was worth it.”

I laughed and pulled him closer to me.

“Definitely. Now was that enough?”

He chuckled, “What do you think?”

It was strange how the both of us couldn't seem to have enough. It was like a never ending cycle, I was never going to have enough of him and what was pressing against my legs was telling me he couldn't either.

“Are you serious right now?”

I saw his cheeks darken and he moved away from me turning over so that his butt cheeks were against my legs instead.

“Well I'm sorry about that. I can't get enough of you.”

I giggled and started pressing kisses along his bare back. I could hear him sigh and then he was lying on his back. My eyes found the clock and the time now said 1:10pm.

I sighed, “Well do you think we should stay like this in bed all day or should we get up and enjoy the day?”

He grinned, “Well we can get up if you shower with me?”

My eyes widened, “Shower with you?”

He paled, “Sor-Sorry. I shouldn't have asked.”

He tossed the sheet off and I watched him walk around the bed, “I'll just go to your mother's bathroom and take a shower and then wait on you to shower.”

“Robert?”

He seemed to be ignoring me.

“Robert!”

He dropped his pants back on the floor and muttered, “What?”

“Of course I would love shower with you. You just took me by surprise.”

He turned his head, “Are you sure?”

I smiled nodding my head, “Absolutely. I mean it just something new, I wasn't expecting it. Come on, we can shower in my bathroom.”

I let the sheet drop and walked butt naked into my bathroom. I heard him groan as he walked into my bathroom.

“You shouldn't walk around naked like that. Someone might have their way with you again.”

I giggled as I bent down and turned on the water. I pulled the lever up turning on the shower.

“It will take a minute to warm up. You should find some clothes to change into first in case mom calls or shows up.”

He sighs and I feel his arms come around my waist, “As of right now I don't care if she calls or shows up. I want to shower with you and then parade around in a towel. I don't care if she shows up.”

I nod and rubbing my wet fingers along his big hands.

“Whatever you say.”

I felt for when the water turned hot and then added the cold water waiting for when the water was warm enough. Robert felt first and then stepped in the water. I found my robe and brought it in my bathroom.

“Laura, do you have any other type of shampoo beside this scented shampoo?”

I giggled as I walked into the room and pulled out a bottle of unscented shampoo from the drawer and handed it to him along with the dark blue soap I had in the drawer. He smiled and pulled on my arm.

“Let me close the door first.”

I walked to the door pulling it closed and locking the knob. I walked back to the tub and pulled the curtain back seeing Robert standing under the water with soap in his hair now. I giggled and stepped inside the tub watching Robert scrub the soap out of his hair.

He turned around and opened his eyes water dripping from his wet hair. I smiled at him and he returned it. He reached down and grabbed the bottle of soap and handed it to me. I gave him a confused look.

“Don't you want to wash me off?”

My eyes widened and I blushed popping the top opened. I squeezed some soap on my hand and sat the bottle on the edge of the tub.

He gave me a look, “You don't have to if you don't want to, you know.”

I nodded, “I'm okay, I just...”

He gave me a real smile, “Don't worry I wasn't asking you to clean that if that's what you're afraid of.”

I released a relieved breath and nodded. He moved out of the water letting me stand under it. He held his arms up and I rubbed the soap all over his chest and arms. He was smiling at me the entire time. He turned around and let me clean his back. Once I was finished with his back he wanted me to hand him the bottle.

I reached down and handed it to him. He pulled me to his chest and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled in the kiss as I kissed him back. He was grinning as he pushed me against the wall while the water ran over us. Pulling back he smirked and then started scrubbing his legs finishing the soap on his body.

“Alright your turn.”

He moved out of the water and I stood there getting wet first and then put my hair under the water. I felt Robert's hands with mine as I moved the hair to get it wet. He grabbed the bottle of the scented shampoo and squeezed some out on his hand.

He helped me wash my hair by washing the shampoo around my head. Next came the soap and he washed my body even teasing me in places he knew was my weakness. He suddenly kissed me pushing me against the wall soap still all over my body.

He trailed kisses down to my neck and started marking the skin. I moaned as I felt his teeth grazing the skin. The water ran over the both us as he pulled away he smiled pecking me lips.

“Wash the soap off and then hurry up and get out.”

I nodded as he turned to the curtain and stepped out. I stood under the water letting it wash away the soap down the drain. I could see Robert wrapping a towel around his waist through the curtain. He walked out of the room in my bedroom. I giggled as I rubbed the soap under my arms and then turned off the water. I pulled the curtain away and found a towel sitting on the toilet. I heard talking in the room but it was mumbled.

The door was almost closed and I quickly rubbed the water off my body. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the tub. I walked over to the bathroom and stood at the door listening to the talking.

“I just got out of the shower so give me a minute to get dressed.”

Silence.

“If you want me to I'll bring her with me.”

Silence.

“Yeah I'll be there soon.”

Silence.

“Yeah see you, Bye.”

I sniffed my nose feeling the onset of tears begin. Mom was in town. That was obvious. My happy moment was over and wouldn't come again for weeks. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes.

“Laura?”

His voice was getting closer so I moved to the toilet. I took a seat on top and held the towel close to me. This wasn't happening. I didn't let this happen. I was so stupid to think he might break it off with her after last night. Of course he wouldn't, mom was in the spotlight. Plus she wouldn't let us be together and my life would be forever changed if it got out that I was dating him.

The bathroom door creaked open and I saw Robert standing in towel out of the corner of my eye.

“You heard?”

I just nodded my head.

“Laura, we both knew what this was. We both knew that Molly was still in the picture no matter how much we don't want her to be. If you still want to be with me this is how it's going to be. I can't date you if I broke up your mother because of my status; I refuse to change your life because of that. Nothing would be the same for you and I can't allow that. If you want to come than get dressed if you don't I'll tell Molly that you didn't want to come. You were on the computer or watching some show that was new and wouldn't leave.”

I sniffed, “I'll stay here.”

He sighed and walked away. I took a breath standing to my feet staring in the mirror. I used a rag to wipe the condensation from the mirror and stared at my reflection. I still looked the same but on the inside I was already forever changed. Whether Robert liked it or not he had already forever changed my teenage years by just being here. I closed my eyes and let the memories of the last few days cover my vision.

I let myself smile at them and then locked them away in the farthest part of my mind. Everything was going back to normal and there was nothing I could do about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
---

Author's Note:

ANYWAY REMEMBER COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, FRIEND ME, CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES, & TELL A FRIEND!!