Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Epilogue

January 2, 2010

I’m leaving for home today. I would say we but mom and Robert aren’t coming with me. Apparently Robert has some movies to get ready to film in and they decided to stay in New York while he does all that.

Sarah’s smiling at me from the living room to which I roll my eyes. The damn girl is annoying the shit out of me. She’s grinning like she won the lottery. I don’t understand her.

I’m sitting at the bar in the kitchen of the apartment. A bowl of cereal sits in front of me and I can’t even force myself to eat the entire bowl. I’m still in my pajamas moving my spoon around the bowl. I use my free hand to pull my brown sweater tighter against my torso.

The entire apartment is like an igloo. Sarah loves the cold so she keeps it extra cold in the house all the time.

I can hear chatter from the TV as Sarah watches some soap opera I don’t know the name of. I sigh looking down at my bowl of cereal. I know I should eat something but I can’t. My stomach is a jumble of nerves and my head is pounding. I don’t know when I got the headache but it’s felt like I’ve had it since yesterday. Nothing I do seems to get rid of the headache I have.

I stayed in the bed most of the day yesterday after hearing the news. It wasn’t until late in the night last night that I finally got up. I packed my suitcase and took a walk outside. No one knew about said walk because if they did they would kill me.

A sudden shiver runs through my body to which I groan. Who likes this cold when it’s cold outside? I grab the bowl in front of me standing to my feet. What’s the point of sitting here trying to eat a bowl of cereal I can’t even eat? I ate two spoonfuls and now I feel like I’m going to throw that up. I couldn’t eat anything yesterday after hearing the news of mom and Robert. I threw up the waffles she cooked me and I hadn’t eaten anything else.

I pour the bowl of milk and cereal in the sink and turn on my heel down the hallway. I can hear snickering from Sarah in the living room as I push my room door opened. The bed is made and my suitcases are zipped up and sitting up ready to leave.

My outfit is sitting on the bed to which I huff. Walking to the bed I quickly change into the black jeans, overly huge t-shirt and a pair of my white and black striped sneakers. I stare in the mirror attempting a smile but it doesn’t work very well.

I suddenly hear commotion from the living room and I creek my room door opened. I can hear heels clicking on the floor on then I hear my mother’s voice. I roll my eyes before grabbing my black jacket that Momaw had given me for Christmas.

“Laura! Honey, could you come out here?”

I huff looking in the mirror once again before yelling out, “I’m coming.”

I walk down the hall toward the living room where I find my mother standing in a pair of jeans and a red shirt along with jacket over her clothes. She sees me walking into the room and she walks over to the bar. She rummages through her purse before pulling out something.

“Here is your plane ticket. Your plane leaves soon so I would suggest getting ready to leave.”

I take the rectangular paper from her hand and looking at it. It’s a ticket straight home for one. I sigh, Annie and Angel along with Scott left already, I guess. I just hope my fear of flying will go away soon.

“Laura, don’t look so down. I mean you just spent New Year’s in New York for Christ sake!”

I roll my eyes, “Yeah only to have to return home alone. You didn’t mention this at Momaw’s because you knew she would chop your head off along Aunt Karen.”

Mom rolls her eyes, “I didn’t mention if because I’m grown and they need to butt out of my life. You are my daughter and I can raise you any way I want.”

“Whatever. Did you call a cab for me?”

She sighs nodding, “It’s already downstairs. Robert will carry your bags downstairs for you.”

Suddenly the door of the apartment opened and Robert came walking in the room. He smiled at mom but never made eye contact with me.

“Her bags are in her room, darling.”

Robert nods walking quickly down the hall. I sigh before waiting on him to quickly leave my room. I refuse to be in the same room with him for too long. Robert pulled my suitcases by the handles out of my room.

“Take them down to the cab. She’ll down soon enough.”

Robert sighed walking out of the apartment. Mom moved toward her purse and I saw her famous check book being pulled out. I rolled my eyes; I was going I have to pay the damn bills again.

“This money is for food and the left over is for the bills. Don’t invite too many people over.”

I sighed taking the check from her hands. I didn’t bother checking the amount; she always gave more than I actually needed. I checked my pockets and felt for my phone and iPod before walking toward the door.

“Bye mom.”

She nodded her head, “Bye, honey. I’ll call soon to check up on you.”

I sighed walking out of the apartment toward the elevator.

***

I groaned pulling my suitcase behind me into the house. The house was overly quiet as I pushed the door closed. I pulled my two suitcases in the living room and left them there before walking into the kitchen. The house was dark since no lights were on in the house.

I flipped on lights on my way to the kitchen. I walked to the answering machine seeing the red light blinking. I sighed hitting the button and pulling my jacket from my torso.

“You have three unheard messages. First message

Laura, it’s Kimi, if you can’t figure that out by my voice. Call me when you get home. We need to talk. You have been ignoring my calls and messages since New Year’s Eve. Just give me a call and tell me what’s up. Bye.

Next message.

Laura, it’s Sarah. Don’t worry about the money. You broke things off with Robert like I asked. Just keep an eye on the money. Just in case I need it put it away when you get the money from mom. Later.

Last Message.

Laura, it’s Annie here. Look if you don’t call Kimi soon I think the girl is going to come banging on your front door soon. She’s bugging the hell out of me. Call me after her and give me the details on what happened when you got back to the apartment on New Year’s. I never heard from you after you left which obviously means that something bad happened. Call me!

End of messages.”


I groaned as they all finally finished. I hit the delete all button on the answering machine. Thank goodness the machine isn’t like those that mom could call and check. I tossed my jacket to a chair before pulling out a can of coke from the fridge and walking back in the living room.

I placed the can on the coffee table and pulled my suitcases up to my bedroom. I pushed my bedroom door opened and placed them at the end of my bed before pulling out my phone from my pocket. Walking out into the hall I pulled my bedroom door closed and turned on the central a/c.

I walked down the stairs as my phone started coming on. I fell on the couch and looked at the screen of my cell phone. Scrolling through my contacts I hit the talk button on Kimi’s name.

I lean my head against the arm of the couch as I heard the ringing from the other end. I kicked off my shoes from my feet as I heard the click of the phone being answered.

“Well it’s about damn time, Laura.”

I chuckled but it didn’t have much life in it.

“I just got home Kimi. I put my suitcases in my room and came back downstairs to call you.”

I heard her muttering something at the TV.

“Kimi, you want to know what happened with Robert or what?”

She sighed and I heard the click of the TV going off. She must be in the TV room or something.

“Tell me everything.”

I sighed closing my eyes and leaning my head against the arm of the couch.

“Basically, he told mom he loved her at Christmas because she gave him some jewelry that said she loved him. I confronted him at the Christmas party that he needed to choose soon. I broke things off with him on New Year’s Eve. I was tired of being his closet girl.”

I heard her groan, “Laura, you shouldn’t have done that. He’s made you happier than I’ve ever seen you.”

I sigh, “I know that. You weren’t me, Kimi. You didn’t have to watch them be together in front of you all the time. Watching them hold hands or kiss in public. That’s something I want, I don’t want the guy to be afraid to do that with me. Plus it’s kind of too late anyway, he made his choice.”

Suddenly Kimi muttered, “Huh? Made his choice? What happened, Laura?”

I sniffed my nose, “I came back from Annie’s hotel room showered and then went to mom’s apartment which was next door. I fell asleep on the couch and mom woke. She cooked me waffles and while I was eating light reflected off this huge diamond ring on her ring finger.”

“No, he didn’t. Please don’t tell me proposed to that woman?”

I sighed, “You don’t want me to tell you.”

Kimi groaned, “I’m to kill him. I’m going to come over there and give him a piece of my mind.”

“No you aren’t, Kimi. They aren’t getting married anytime soon according to what mom told me. Plus not to mention the fact that they stayed in New York since he’s got movies he has to star in soon.”

She gasped, “So you mean to tell me that you are home alone depressed? I’m coming over right now and you can’t stop me.”

I tried to mutter a few word but then all I heard was the dial tone. I groaned sighing; I didn’t want to talk to Kimi right now. This state of mind wouldn’t be the best company at the moment.

I hit the end button on my phone knowing that when Kimi came over she would no doubt call Annie anyway. I sigh staring up at the ceiling before an idea pops into my head. I pull my phone out of my pocket before I can stop myself.

I scroll through my contacts and hit send on a name. I sit up on the couch holding my knees together in a locked position. I can feel my stomach a jumble of nerves as the ringing continues in my ear.

Suddenly I hear a click telling me the phone’s being answered.

“Hello?” comes a masculine voice on the other end.

“Hey Gabe. It’s Laura.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is the summaries for the sequel to get you excited!

My Mom’s Engaged To My Celebrity Love, Robert Pattinson!!

Sequel of My Mom’s Dating My Celebrity Crush, Robert Pattinson!!: Laura Robin May lost her first love to her own mother right after she called it quits. She started college finding someone to take her mind off of the love she lost but never quite realizing she still loved another. After coming back home for the holidays Laura realizes that her love for Robert is putting a damper on the love she has right in front of her eyes. What will happen when she comes back from college to see Robert and Molly again? Will love spark once again? Will they start another relationship behind both Gabe and Molly’s backs? Can Laura break the heart of one boy she knows loves her with all his heart since her heart’s with another? The big question is will Robert and Molly actually get married in the end or will something happen to stop them from actually getting married?

Link to my Wattpad profile where the sequel is posted:http://www.wattpad.com/user/BigDreams91

I might post the sequel here later but right now I'm not sure!