Status: Also completed on Wattpad!

Celebrity Crush

Chapter 8

Sleeping could always make me forget all the day’s problems. I could wake up and be put in a bad mood instantly when I remembered my mom was home.

This is the reason why I am in such a bad mood.

Suddenly I heard a loud pitched laugh. I was woken up and the light in my room was off as well as my music. Sometimes I really hate when that woman is drunk. She needs to realized some people in the house have to go to school.

I pulled the head phones from my ears. I stuffed my book under the other side pillow. I could hear Robert trying to calm down my mother. All I could say in my head was Good Luck.

I pulled the pillow over my head trying to block out the noise from downstairs. I knew for a fact mom was drunk because usually she was as quiet as a mouse but I already knew since she just got home she would get drunk. She always wanted to show her new man she could drink like the guys.

I started hearing footsteps coming up the stairs. It sounded as if Robert was holding my mom while carrying her up the stairs. Finally the footsteps reached the carpeted floor at the top. Quickly the footsteps moved toward the direction of her bedroom.

I heard the door being pushed open and someone falling on the bed. The springs went squeak upon contact. The bed hadn’t been laid in since she was gone.

Suddenly I sat up in my bed and stuffed the headphones in my ears. I turned the volume louder to drain out all the noise. I slowly let my eyelids close and sleep took over once again. Let’s hope I don’t get woke up again for a while.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I was in my room. I was laying on my bed daydreaming. My mind was else where at the moment. The house seemed quiet except for the music playing from my stereo.

(listen to the song while reading or it won't have the same effect.)

In My Veins by Jesse McCartney lyrics
i'm an addict, a junkie, a fiend
i gotta have it
it keeps calling for me
i need a fix, a quick hit
my body's aching, hands are shaking for it
it's like dope man coz it's so dope man
i'm a customer
iget serviced on the regular
with that truck man, it keeps me up man
i can't get enough, no i can't get enoug'h
it's like a blood rush, straight to my head
when i think about you in my bed
CHORUS
she's all up in my veins
who knew i got addicted
her love is so addictive
it took over me
she's all up in my veins
it's like i got a shot, injection to my heart
it flows through my body
she's all up in my veins
and i need it everyday
good lovin up in here
ooh yeah, ooh yeah
she's all up in the veins, veins, veins
she's all up in the veins, veins, veins, ooh oh

take the car
the keys to the crib
the pin number to the atm
all my money you can have it all for a hit, hit, hit
aint no rehab gon' help me because im feeling outta control
you're the medicine baby
wrap me up for one more dose
i'm high as a kite now ooh and im floating on cloud 9
it's like a blood rush, straight to my head
when i think about you in my bed
CHORUS
she's all up in my veins
who knew i got addicted
her love is so addictive
it took over me
she's all up in my veins
it's like i got a shot, injection to my heart
it flows through my body
she's all up in my veins
and i need it everyday
good lovin up in here
ooh yeah, ooh yeah
she's all up in the veins, veins, veins
she's all up in the veins, veins, veins, ooh oh
shorty the love you give it's so insane it's like ooh ooh ooh ooh
shorty the love you give it's in my brain its like ooh ooh ooh ooh
are you ready coz i'm ready
ooh are you ready coz i'm ready
girl get ready coz i'm ready ooh oh
girl i'm addicted to you

CHORUS
she's all up in my veins
who knew i got addicted (addicted)
her love is (so addictive) so addictive (i, i, i, can't take it anymore)
it took over me
she's all up in my veins
it's like i got a shot (a shot), injection to my heart (heart)
it flows through my body
she's all up in my veins
and i need it everyday (ooh i need it)
good lovin up in here
ooh yeah, ooh yeah
she's all up in the veins, veins, veins
she's all up in the veins, veins, veins, ooh oh

I was wearing a basic black lace corset, a black pair of boy shorts with “straight A's” written across the but, along with a pair of black high top socks. I had to say that I was dressed pretty wild.

Part of me was wondering why I was dressed this way. I certainly have no one to impress. Maybe I am home alone and I wanted to step out of my comfort zone.

I turned around and starred at the ceiling. The ceiling seemed to be the only thing in this house that doesn't seem a world away. Suddenly I felt chilly air hit my bare skin.

A clue that someone else was home. My mind didn't seem to care and I wasn't about to disrupt my own personal happiness.

I started hearing light footsteps along the stairs. I heard when they made contact with the carpeted floor. I heard the footsteps go straight toward my mom's room. I heard the door open and close. I could hear things being dropped along the bed and the closet being opened.

Slowly I stood from my own bed and walked toward the dresser with the stereo on it. I turned the knob higher to block out the noise. I walked back to my bed and sat indian style at the end of it.

I could still hear the noise from the other room. Whoever the person was had realized someone else was home. The music was a dead give away. Slowly I let my back fall back toward the bed. I once again starred at the ceiling that seemed to be my only friend in the house.

Suddenly I heard the door to the other room open and shut. The footsteps continued down the hall toward the stairs. Suddenly they stopped right in front of my bedroom.

Slowly I sat up and starred at the door.

The knob began rattling and soon turned. Slowly the door was pushed open. The person stuck their head in half way.

I saw, my mom's boyfriend and my crush, Robert Pattinson peeking around my room. I didn't have time to feel self conscious as he locked eyes with me. He smiled at me and then his expression changed.

His eyes roamed all over my body. Something told me he was shocked that I wore things like this. Suddenly he pushed the door open wider and stepped into the room.

I couldn't take my eyes away. He was shirtless in my room and I think I just forgot how to breath. Slowly he closed the door back and turned the lock. He walked over to the stereo and turned the volume even louder.

Then he walked toward me and sat down beside me. My heart began beating a thousand times faster than before. He was silent for a few minutes.

“Laura, why are you dressed like this?”

Suddenly my cheeks darkened. All the self conscious issues that didn't come before where now swarming around my stomach. I racked my brain for some excuse.

“Just wanted to I guess. Too change up a bit since I have nothing else to do.”

“Oh, I understand.”

Robert looked at me and caught my gaze. Suddenly my conscious realized what was going on. I quickly turned my head away trying to break the eye contact.

Robert's hand caught my chin stopping my useless attempt not to stare. His eyes held mine and this time I actually couldn't take my eyes away. Suddenly his face leaned in closer toward mine.

“Just tell me to stop if you don't want this.”

My brain was yelling at me to scream no but my heart was screaming yes. I had always been the good daughter and not getting in trouble. I always put everyone else before myself. So I told my brain to SHUT UP and I listened to my heart.

His lips met mine in a slow kiss. I would never want to admit but he was now my first kiss. I know lame right, not having your first kiss until your eighteen.

I kissed him back with the same amount of passion he was giving me. His tongue pressed against my closed lips waiting, asking for entry. Slowly I opened my mouth wider and his tongue met mine in a heated battle.

I could feel his hand move toward my back. He began to push on my back telling me he wanted me closer. My hand suddenly moved toward his face and hair. The hair that I always wanted to run my fingers through, I was finally getting the chance.

Suddenly his hand moved from my back to my legs and began to push them apart. My legs separated and then he started pushing me back toward the bed.

Our mouths were still locked in a hot make out. His hands were running everywhere and he pulled up one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist. My hands gained a mind of their own and started roaming all over his chest.

I was on cloud nine and nothing could bring me down. Suddenly he pulled away from the kiss but held on to me. His eyes starred into mine and I swear I saw something I never expected : love.

His lips formed a smile as he continued to stare at me. One of his hands was running up and down the leg wrapped around his waist. The other hand was on my face pushing a strand of hair away from my face.

I gained some confidence and leaned toward him this time. He met my lips and we began another heated make out.

This time I pushed him back in the bed and crawled on top of him. We smiled at one another and he let out a chuckle. My lips silenced him in a matter of seconds. His hand was now on my back and found the buttons.

Slowly his hand began unbuttoning the first two.

Suddenly we heard the front door open and hit the wall.

Immediately we pulled apart. I suppose we realized what had happen but I wasn't ashamed like I should be.

I just made out with my own mother's boyfriend. I was suppose to feel some kind of guilt but I didn't. I started to realize though that Robert probably had no idea what was actually going on.

“Robert, Laura come down here please. I need both of you down here now.”

Suddenly Robert knocked out of his trance. He looked over at me. I would have never expected, in a million years, that we would wink at me and smile. I guess he didn't feel any guilt either about the whole thing.

He pulled me toward him and held me in his lap.

“Laura I know I should feel some guilt about what just happen but I don't.”

Once again he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips. My arms wrapped around his torso when he pulled away. I wanted him closer I never wanted him far away from me now.

He let a chuckle release from his lips.

“Laura come on. We have to get downstairs before your mom catches us. I promise this won't be the last time we are together like this.”

Reluctantly I pulled my arms away and stood on the floor. I walked toward my dresser and and pulled out a pair of sweatpants. I felt arms wrap around my waist and my jacket hanging down from his hand.

I turned around in his arms and placed a kiss on his lips.

“Thank you.”

He smiled in response. He pulled a shirt he had with him earlier over his head and pulled me toward the door.


“Good Morning it is 7:05 on this wonderful Friday morning.”

Slowly my eyes opened and began looking around. God you mean to tell me that was all a dream god.

I am pretty sure this is going to cause such an awkward morning for me.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/laura_dreaming/set?id=11959368

Clothes in the set above.

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE & TELL A FRIEND