‹ Prequel: A Part Of Me

The Webs We Weave

Chapter 12

Broden POV

I so knew there was something wrong with Lex; I could just tell because she was a bit paler then normal and I just had a feeling. But my God; I leave for two days and everyone loses their minds.

“Do you want another repeat of what happened last time Alexis? You were in hospital for three days; Craig nearly lost it without you, and Max and I then looked after all the kids. The kids were worried sick about you Lex; do you want them to see you in hospital again?” I said as I crossed my arms over my chest; I looked at Lex who was sitting on the lounge chair next to me.

“No I don’t but I guess I just didn’t eat all that much today; I was busy with Derrick and then Max burnt himself” Alexis said looking down at her hands; alright so maybe I was a little harsh but it scares me when her blood sugar gets low.

“I know and I’m sorry for snapping; I just get scared that’s all. I don’t want to see you in the hospital again. And what’s this about Max burning himself?” I asked with a smile; Lex looked back up at me with a smile of her own.

“He was getting himself a coffee and somehow burnt his hand on the coffee pot” Lex started laughing causing her hands to rest of her stomach; she was laughing so hard that her eyes started to water. But I do burst out laughing.

“I can’t even leave for two days without something happening; maybe I’ll just have to get my friends to come visit me because my fiancé will lose his mind if I leave” I chuckled as we both started to calm down.

“Mommy!” Phoenix called out waving Lex over to the pool; Lex gave me a small smile before she got up and walked over to the pool. I watched as she slowly climbed down into the pool; then my attention was captured by Max would got out of the pool.

He wrapped a towel around his waist before crawling onto my lounge chair; I giggled as Max kneeled in between my legs and hovered over me. It wasn’t long until I felt his lips press onto mine; I don’t care if I was away for two days but I’ve missed my man. I cupped his face pulling him even closer to me and deepening our passionate kiss.

“Ugh come on guys! Don’t in front of the kids, get a damn room if your going to get it on” I pulled away from Max when I heard Craig’s voice; I rolled my eyes at Max when I saw the smug smirk on his lips. I knew what he was thinking.

“Oh trust me Craig we will; later tonight” Max called over his shoulder still smirking; Lex rolled her eyes as she played with Leila and Derrick, Craig just gave Max a thumbs up while he played with Phoenix and Blake.

“What’s happening later tonight Daddy?” Blake asked causing Craig to burst out laughing; she looked so innocent as she looked over to her father.

“Nothing you have to worry about baby girl; it’s just Mommy and Daddy stuff” Max smiled over at Blake as he tried to cover up his real meaning; there was no way Max was going to let Blake know about sex.

“I missed you babe” Max whispered as I rested my head on his chest; his arms were wrapped around my waist while I played with his fingers. Max was now sitting behind me on the lounge chair; this way we could watch Blake better.

“I missed you too Max” I smiled as I felt his lips press onto the skin of my neck; his hot breath tickling my skin slightly as Max tightened his grip on me. I really missed this; just being in Max’s arms.

“Please don’t leave again; Blake was missing you heaps too. I don’t know what to do when your not here babe, and you know I start to panic sometimes when Blake starts to cry” Max told me quietly before kissing the side of my head.

“Trust me Max I’m not going anywhere without you and Blake; I missed you both so much. I mean yeah seeing my friends again was great and I had fun, but I missed coming home to you and Blake” I said as my eyes flickered over to my daughter; Craig was lifting Blake and Phoenix up like he was lifting weights, both girls were giggling and smiling widely.

Later

I had just finished unpacking my bags when I decided to have a shower before bed; Max was in Blake’s bedroom reading her a story. It had become a routine of theirs; Max would help Blake get changed for bed then read her a story, then sing her a song, and that’s when she would finally fall to sleep.

I had just finished getting dressed for bed when Max burst into our bathroom; I looked up at him only to see him staring at me. I rolled my eyes as I walked over to the sink; Max and I both brushed our teeth and then I took my hair out of its messy bun. Max was now just standing behind me, watching me; I smiled at him through the mirror. I knew what he was waiting for.

“Oh come on Brodes” Max whined as I started brushing my hair; I giggled as I saw him pouting at me. Soon I felt Max’s warm hands slide onto my hips; his fingers begun to pull at the top of my boxers.

I stopped brushing my hair when I felt Max’s lips kiss my neck; I placed my hairbrush on the bathroom counter when Max found my weak spot. I bit my bottom lip as pleasure ran through my body; I turned around in Max’s arms and crashed my lips onto his. I felt him smile into our kiss as his hands slid down my body; Max lifted me up off the ground causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. I tangled my hands into his soft hair as Max placed his hands on my bum; he held me close to his body as he walked out of the bathroom and into our room.

“I need you so much right now Brody” Max whispered against my lips; I smiled as I kissed him again. He wasn’t the only one who needed this right now. Max gently laid me down on our bed before he crawled over me; his hands were roaming my body as he threw my pajamas to the floor.

“I love you Broden” Max said; his voice started to become uneven as things between us started to heat up.

“I love you too Max” I said my voice matching Max’s; I leaned up so my lips caught his for a passion filled kiss. I moaned quietly as I felt Max slide into me; we had both missed this even if the last time was the day before I left. We were soon indulging ourselves in a night filled with love, passion and want.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment people! We're back!!!!