‹ Prequel: A Part Of Me

The Webs We Weave

Chapter 4

Alexis POV
I had made dinner for Pheonix and gone to bed…. I was sitting there thinking.
How could he? He lied to Pheonix…and me.
I fell into a deep sleep with no dreams that night and woke early in the morning when Pheonix came in crying. “Whats wrong sweetheart?” I asked propping up on my elbows. “Mommy...I had a nightmare about…daddy.” I pulled my covers up and gestured for her to get in. She dove into my bed. “It’s okay baby it was just a dream.” I soothed her and she fell right to sleep. I on the other hand stayed awake thinking more and more about what had happened. I knew what I said got to him, I’ve only seen that look on his face one other time and that was the time I told him that my dad had beat and raped me.
I watched Pheonix sleep peacefully in my arms. She was so innocent and she wanted her daddy.
“Mommy?” I heard her little voice say. I looked down at her and smiled. “I’m sorry honey, mommy is just crazy.” I heard her laugh. “Silly mommy.” I tickled her and turned on the TV. “DORA!!” she shouted. I smiled and turned it on Nick Jr.
*After Dora*
“Mommy can we have a sleepover like Dora?” I nodded “Who are you gonna invite?” She thought for a second before saying. “Well, Auntie Brody, Blake, Leila, Derrick, Gab, Khypher, Desire, and you.” I smiled “Sure I think you better call them and ask them to come.” She squealed and grabbed my phone.
Sure enough everyone said yes and was on their way over in Pj’s. “Come on mommy!” I laughed it was only 10am and she was starting an all night slumber party. “Okay!”I said getting out of bed.
*After everyone arrived*
“Mommy!” I heard Pheonix squeal. “What?” I said she smiled and showed me her painted nails. “Aren’t they pretty?” I nodded. “Very pretty. Who painted them?” she smiled “Auntie Khypher.” I smiled at her and said “did you thank her?” She nodded.
“Hey!” I heard a male voice say I walked into the living room and saw the girls beating Craig with a pillow. “Stop! Alexis! Call them off!” he shouted as if they were killing him. The girls laughed. “Never!” I said he rolled his eyes and grabbed Pheonix and Leila “Yummy! Two little girls for me to eat!” Blake squealed and ran away. “Mommy! Help me!” Pheonix shouted laughing. “Oh no Craig don’t eat them!” I shouted giggling “I’m gonna eat them!” I started tickling them and then I ran to find Blake “Found you!” she squealed and I picked her up and started tickling her “Auntie!!!” she laughed.
*1 hour later*
“Movies!” the girls shouted and sat on the couch we decided to watch, The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie and some Barbie movie. The girls were giggling all the way through the first movie, and then they fell asleep during the Barbie movie.
We put all the girls in Pheonix’s room and walked into the living room “So Craig who invited you?” I asked he smiled “Your daughter did…”I smiled. Pheonix loved Craig a lot and he loved her too. “Well guys.” Gab said walking into the room “I have to run somewhere and I’ll be right back.” Craig and I nodded. She had just walked out when I noticed she had left her purse and phone. “Shit!” I ran out the door and caught up to her. “You forgot this...” she laughed. “Silly me!” She walked up to her car and got in. I smiled and walked back inside “Mommy!” Pheonix said walking downstairs. “Ahh! Your awake!” she giggled I picked her up. “Mommy why can’t daddy come over and see me?” That question right there broke my heart. Craig walked in and saw the look on my face. “Hey Pheonix you want me to sing a song for you?” She nodded and I handed her to him. “What do you want me to sing?” she put her hand on her chin. “It’s just me!” he smiled and started singing her favorite song.

Broden was on the Computer checking her Twitter, MySpace, Facebook, and her e-mail “Boo!” I shouted she jumped and smacked my arm “Not funny!” I laughed and looked at the screen “TWITTER!” I shouted she smacked me again and I just laughed.
“Mommy! I want something to eat I want McDonalds!” Blake said walking in the room. “Good Idea Blake me and Craig will go get something to eat for everyone while you guys stay here with Khypher, Desire, and Mommy.” I said walking out of the room Leila and Pheonix were playing Sing Star. “Craigiepher!!!” I said in a sing song voice “Yes WildChildLexi!” I smiled “Let’s go to McDonalds for food!” he smiled “sure!!” I grabbed my purse and my car keys “you’re going in your Pj’s?” Craig asked I nodded. “Yep!” we walked out and got in the car.
I turned on the radio and heard.
and our Number one song on our Top 20 count down is……Something by Escape The Fate! I smiled and turned up the radio and sang along loudly. I stopped at a stop sign and Craig gasped “Is that…Gabs car?” I looked to where he was pointing and sure enough there was Gabs car in some strange drive way. “Yeah it is.” He nodded “Pull in there” I turned into the Drive way and turned off my car. “Well what are you going to do?” he looked at me. “Come with me?” I nodded and we got out of the car.
Walking up to the door I was hoping that Gab hasn’t done something stupid or Craig won’t do something stupid. Once at the door Craig knocked and the door opened and all you could hear was moaning and panting. “Fuck no!” Craig whispered he looked crushed. He walked in and I followed him up the stairs and to a door he pushed it open and there was Gab and….RONNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
“WHAT THE FUCK!” Craig shouted they both looked at us and then Gab shrieked “Craig it’s not what it looks like!” He shook his head “not what it looks like my ass! You’re fucking Alexis husband!” I had tears in my eyes “Lex…” Ronnie said I shook my head “NO! You cheating druggie! I fucking can’t stand your guts! I’m glad all your friends went behind your back and added Craig to the band! You’re a low life piece of shit! You’re just like your mother! How dare you start shit with Brody and tell her all those things when it’s actually you! I never want to see you again Ronald. I want a Divorce and you can never see Pheonix again! EVER!!! You stay away from me!” I shouted running out of the room I heard Craig say the words “Divorce” and “Kids” and then he walked out and hugged me. “Shh…” he soothed me. I looked up at him “Oh Craig I’m so stupid.” I cried and started the car I saw them looking out of the window and I backed out and Drove to McDonalds.
*After McDonalds on the way home*
I walked in the house gave Khypher the McDonalds food and walked up to my room to cry. “What happened?” Brody asked walking in the room with Desire. “I….He…Ronnie.” I cried “H…he Fucked Gab.” Brody shook her head “I…I’m sorry Lexi.” She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. I sighed and hugged her back. “My brother is a douche bag. I can’t believe him!” she hugged me tighter I saw Pheonix and Blake walk in “Mommy?” Pheonix said I looked at her she gasped “Who made you cry mommy? I’ll kill them!” she balled her little fists up and I smiled “Come here.” She ran to me and hugged me. “I’m fine I just have some things I need to figure out.” She smiled and walked out of the room.

Craig walked in with the same face I had…Red puffy eyes, Tear stained cheeks and a frown. I opened my arms and he dove in and hugged me. I smiled at him. “I’m sorry Craig…” he looked up at me. “Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry for. You didn’t do anything she did you didn’t.” He gave me a weak smile. Which I gladly returned he looked into my eyes and I looked into his. We started to get closer and closer until his lips brushed against mine. “We...Shouldn’t” he said I grabbed his collar and kissed him. He smiled into the kiss he jumped up and locked my door. “Are you sure?” I nodded and he started undressing me and I started undressing him. Once more when we were both naked and he was positioned on top of me “Are you absolutely sure?” I nodded and he pushed into me.
*1 hour later*
“That was amazing…” he said lying next to me we had gotten dressed again and unlocked the door. “I know that was….the best sex I’ve ever had.” I saw him smile. “Good I’m glad you enjoyed it as much as I did.” He looked at me and kissed me. I smiled at him and got up “Mommy!” Pheonix shouted she had a bloody nose “Pheonix! What happened?” she smiled “I ran into the Sliding glass door.” I laughed at her and got her some tissue and held it by her nose to absorb the blood. “You silly girl.” I said Leila had walked in and she had a scratched knee. “I fell in the yard.” She said Craig picked her up and cleaned her up. We sent both girls outside again and I left the Sliding glass door open.
Brody was playing sing star with Desire and Derrick was playing in his little Play pen. I smiled then my heart shattered. I saw Pheonix’s picture of her and Ronnie she drew. I looked around the room and started feeling light headed….
“Lex?” Broden said I looked around the room before I felt my eyes roll back into my head and I heard screaming and then dark nothingness surrounded me.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay so I know none of you saw that coming so we better get some comments!!!!

Kids Pjs
Girls Pjs