‹ Prequel: A Part Of Me

The Webs We Weave

Chapter 9

Alexis’ POV
I was holding Derrick while explaining to the guys what all had happened I was so mad……I couldn’t believe Ronnie would do that……I sat on the couch and put derrick on the floor so he could crawl around well he didn’t he stayed next to me…I don’t think he remembers his mom… “Ah!” I heard a loud scream come from the kitchen I ran in there with Derrick and saw the girls in the corner and a bug crawling across the floor.
“Craig!” I shouted he came in and got the bug and threw it outside because Pheonix had a cow when he tried to kill it…..
Since me and Craig have been together we have moved in together….and he moved from Phoenix, Arizona to here in Las Vegas. Me and him Moved in together on Leila’s birthday…she was happy we bought a new house just three houses down from Max and Brody’s house….she was happy about that…..my Diabetes have been under control haven’t had any problems.
“Mommy!” Leila shouted. I got up and walked into the kitchen again and saw her trying to reach a cup. “Leila honey…” She hopped down and I got the cup and filled it with juice.
Yeah there is another new thing….Leila calls me mommy, Pheonix calls Craig daddy, and Derrick is attached to me when I’m around.
I walked upstairs about 1 hour after giving Brody sometime alone. “Brodes?” I asked through the door knocking on it… Blake opened the door and I came in while she went out. “Hey Brodes are you okay?” She shook her head. “Blake will you go ask your daddy to make everyone lunch?” she nodded and ran out of the room. Brody sat up with tears in her eyes I hugged her tightly. “Shh…Honey he didn’t mean it….he was probably high…” I hugged her she cried into my chest.
“I...I can’t believe he would say that! I…I’ve b…been there the whole time …Fo...For him!” she sighed.
“Brodes…..Look I know he’s your brother but since Jail he’s different everyone see’s it….honey don’t you take one word of what he said to heart anymore…okay?” I sighed
“Yo...you sound li...Like my m...mom.” she said sniffing and inhaling a couple times I hugged her. “Come on over to Craig’s and my house I have a gallon of ice cream and a bunch of funny movies?”
She inhaled and nodded. I told her to get in her Pj’s
I walked downstairs. “Blake sweetie mommy is getting in her Pj’s can you go get in yours we are hanging at my house.” She nodded and ran upstairs.
“Craig…Stay here with Max……” I said he nodded
Max pouted. “I never get invited anywhere!” I laughed as he stomped outside with Craig fallowing him.
“Mommy daddy is silly!” Pheonix laughed.
I heard shouting out back and I looked out the window Ronnie was there him and Craig were on the floor…..fighting!
“Uhm Pheonix go up and tell auntie I said to let you use mommy’s cell phone cause Daddy is here..” I said pushing her towards the stairs.
I ran out back and Ronnie was drunk.
“Fucking Mabbitt! You stole my wife and daughter!” he slurred he got up and went to punch him but punched me instead.
I screamed as my lip started to bleed. “RONNIE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!”
I stood right in front of him and punched him.
He shook his head “Lex? Oh my god! I’m so sorry… I…. I didn’t mean to hit you!” I walked away to take care of my bleeding lip while I heard Craig and Max tell Ronnie to leave or they would call the cops.
“Mommy!” Pheonix shouted walking to the back door. I noticed her look at me and then I felt Ronnie’s eyes burn into my head.
Pheonix hugged me and ran to Craig “Daddy…Are you gonna watch the movies with us?”
“WHAT!” I heard Ronnie shout causing Pheonix to start crying
Craig looked at him with hatred “Don’t yell in front of my kids.”
“Your kids Pheonix is MY Daughter!” Ronnie picked up Pheonix who started crying harder
“RONNIE STOP!” I shouted and grabbed my daughter from him
“Alexis! Really! Taking a child from her Father!” I heard Gab shout
Leila ran out and hugged onto my leg. “Mommy is it time to go now?”
Gab looked furious. “LEILA HOW DARE YOU CALL HER MOMMY!”
Leila and Pheonix ran into the house.I suddenly felt lightheaded and dizzy.
I felt my eyes roll back into my head and down I went passing out in the middle of a huge fight hearing Ronnie and Craig shout “ALEXIS!” then black.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short chapter but a filler from me I guess!