Status: Complete!

Thinking Back to Those Days

The Letter

A week later Mike and I both found a letter stuck to my locker with bright purple tape, it was from Paloma, and addressed to the both of us.

Dear Billie Joe, and Michael,

When I came here, I hoped deep in my heart that I would find the best friends a girl could have.

I did, and it was you two. So know that I will forever be grateful for the friendship we shared.

I would have said goodbye properly, but its killing me to just write this letter. I hope you understand, and I am so very sorry. But I hope that you two remember that I love you all lots, and that this fact makes up for my weakness.

As you read this I will be on my way to Seattle to live with my grandpa, my mother decided that she will feel better to be with the parent she was closest to in these times.

I will miss you forever. I promise. The memories of everything we did, every joint we smoked, bottle of booze we drank, every laugh we had, every note you all played, every word exchanged, every night we spent with each other will be implanted in my mind.

I cant wait to hear you all on the radio.

-Paloma.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I know I told some readers that there would be only two parts left. But I decided to split it up so here is one more part, before the three part epilogue. Stick with me, and know I love you for reading.