Magic (Bam Margera)

My 28th Birthday

July 16, today my birthday, the day I will always remember, not because it celebrated the day I was born into this world but the day that I met my soul mate….

I glance down at three of my so called favorite tattoos… one the up side down heart that we both have on our right wrist cause for some reason our hearts were always in the right direction… I laugh at how corny it meant to us.. And yet I bet till this day we both tell everyone it was a dare because we both held each other’s heart at the time. It was senior year 1996, the second tattoo was his name on my foot and lastly the portrait of his face in my inner thigh because he was the one who took my virginity and has been the only one who has ever seen me there. The funny thing is that he doesn’t know about it or seen it. Maybe cause I’m to embarrass to show or say….

Which leads me today of all days my birthday, and guess where I am on my birthday? In a town I once hold dear to me and have held all of my childhood memories…. Westchester, PA. I got an urgent call from my job stating that I needed to be rushed here to sell some real restate property to some exclusive celebrity who needs a realtor that can handle his privacy. To my knowledge my boss knows that I have history out in PA and thinks that I can do this, the only problem is, the celebrity couple I’m meeting with is my soul mate and his lovely wife who I might add has not talk too in the pass eight years.

So here is the low down on my life, I was 5 years old when I met him Brandon Cole Margera he was basically this little rascal that lived next door to me, who came over crashed my birthday party and became my best friend, I’ve known him all my life when we were only 13 he kissed me, 15 he fucked me, and 17 he broke me. But even through it all we were each other’s soul mate. We stand by each other through it all, and then the fame, the glory, the money separated us…. We both changed…. He survived his career while I had to learn that I was lucky to have something because it was so hard to say good bye too.

So as I rushed to the Murano Condos in Philly to meet up with Bam and Missy, I became nervous, I did not know how to react to them. I know that I had to be as professional as possible. I tapped my foot on the new polished real wood and checked my watch once again they would be here soon it was 10:00am on the dot. I heard the door open and that oh so familiar voice echoed in my ear “Missy, you like it or what?” “Because I fucking do.” I turned around, and to my surprise they both dropped their mouths as if they both had seen a ghost. Yo, Trish, is that really you? (Rubbing his eyes, to see if he was delusional or something) Missy was shocked to even say anything. I smiled and said Yes, Bam it’s me, long time no see huh? And Missy, it’s great to see you too. By the ways congrats, with the wedding and everything.

Bam POV
Parking the hummer at the Murano Condos and waiting for Missy to get out of the hummer. I was super stoked to show Missy the new condo, I wanted to purchase. As much as the castle being my kingdom. I wanted to invest in property and hated that we always had to pay for a hotel in Philly when we can get a condo and crash there. The key point is that I can film some videos here too. As we walked in to meet with the realtor, I asked Missy if she fucking liked it. She didn’t answer and when I was about to introduce myself to the realtor she turned around and my mouth dropped to the floor because before me, was the girl that had known me since I was five and was my soul mate, she is the girl that I pray to God she is doing okay, she is the girl that every single day I would think of her and wonder if she is thinking about me too, she is that girl, who left amazing memories that I will never ever forget.

She definitely change, I remember her with black dull hair, all one length, with her regular skater attire. Now she is this ravishing woman who has 3 different tones of blonde, layered in curls down to her butt, her dimples as deep as ever when she smiles and her body filled up in all the right places. Like she got a boob job and I know she has been working up her butt at the gym. All I could do was drool right in front of my wife.

Trish POV
So after the shocked expressions, I noticed Missy grabbed onto Bam’s hand as if I was about to steal her man right in front of her and I knew she knew how much I meant to him. The first words that came out of Bam’s lips was “Trish, where the fuck have you been all my life?” I laughed and smiled and said, I’ve been living out in Hawaii for a while now. Missy stared me down and asked, “What happened to the previous realtor? She looked down on the card she was holding and to her surprise she saw that my name was there, I felt bad and knew she was uncomfortable, she said” I guess I never really looked at your card” I told her “Missy, if you don’t feel comfortable with me as your realtor, I can tell my boss you want to work with another realtor, its not a problem. To my surprise, Bam said “Oh hell no, I requested someone who would attend to my privacy and babe, you know Trish, aren’t like the other realtors we have dealt with, so Trish, you don’t have to call your boss, your with us through the whole process.” I laughed and said okay come on, let me show you the penthouse condo.

Bam POV
As we were done, I notice it was 5pm and I had to ask her, Trish, what are you doing tonight? She replied, nothing heading back to my hotel and meeting up you guys tomorrow to sign the paperwork. I was like but it’s your birthday, we need to do something. Don’t think I forgot did you? Even if I missed eight years of your birthdays I don’t want to miss this year.

Missy POV
I couldn’t believe, Trisha DeVega was our realtor, not only was she as professional as can be, she made me feel as comfortable in this situation. I wish I could hate her, because she is the one girl, my husband adored and still to this day, I could never top who she ever was to him. I wanted to be hateful but as a supporting wife they deserve to catch up because it has been eight years and she made me feel that I could trust them. I also knew today was a special day to them her effing birthday. Babe, Jess called and she needed me to come and get her, why don’t you catch up with Trish, and you guys head back to Westchester and tonight we can throw her something at the note for her birthday and ill tell all the guys too. So Trish, would you like to see everyone? Because I know they would want to see you too?
That sounds like a plan babe, okay Trish and I will met up in Westchester in about an hour, then we can party it up. Bam said

Trish POV
Bam and Missy was throwing decisions at her all at once. I got dragged to my rent a car with Bam while Missy ran off to the hummer going to get her sister and meeting up with us at the Note.

I notice Bam stopped at a Italian restaurant and while waiting to be seated he turned to me and hugged me so tight and told me, I’ve missed you so much and I told him I’ve missed you too. We let go and he took my right hand, pushed up my sleeve and saw the tattoo heart still there and smiled. I then took his hand and pushed up his sleeve and saw the exact same heart tattoo but this time I blushed and laughed and saw my name in the middle of it……I asked when did you put my name there? And he responded the infamous quote: “its like magic, we find it in the most unexpected places” like how I meet you on your 5th birthday it was magic, and how I found you today also on your 28th birthday it was magic and now you finding your name tattooed in my heart, it was magic.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you guys are smiling!!!! Hahaha, I know it’s all over the place and it’s actually the very first story I have every made. I only have an account with nothing cause im not a good writer, im actually a fan of all the bam margera stories on here. But let me know, if I should go on or should I stop here….

XOXO trisha