Status: in progress

The Drop

well this is a bit of an experiment of writing fan fics. I think its terrible b/c I can't really write in someones POV just third person. But I want to try.

The main charecters name is Alexa. She is 5'5'' with perfectly straight blue black hair to her elbows. She has light curves and a gracefull facial structure. Her eyes change color (will be explained later.)

Important stuff time!-I need about 10-15 random people who are just background and maybe a couple more importand people.I need descriptions and an even amount of girls and guys. Also I dont mind if one person gives me more than one charecter but if its more than 2 then one has to be a guy. 'll also need lots of info on them like their likes and school related stuff like maybe crushes or their thoughts or secrets.This is not needed for chapter 2 but for later on It is super duper important.

This is about the Cullens but it is set about 40-50 years after Bella was changed. Another person Has joined the family. His name is Silver. (his human name was never know so he took this one on) His gift is fire. He was 16 when he was changed, he is now in his 70's. Jacob has married Nessie and neither of them is aging. ( both stopped at 17). The Cullens moved back to Forks, since they had to leave over 30 years ago, to remain inconspicuous. They returned about 6 months ago and the younger members had to start high school again. Not much has changed from the way they were regarded back when Bella first moved here.Moving on to Her story, or maye its the end of it?.....
  1. 1
    short intro chapter
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5