Status: Oh my gosh, I love you all and I love you guys for taking this story to 10 stars, but unfortunately I need a break from this. I will return to this story soon (: Promise.

This Love Was Accidental

Hit Me With Your Punch Drunk Love

There they were again – the girl and boy. I was back in the oak tree, watching them embrace and laugh. They both looked so happy and full of life and love. Their hands were always joined and the corners of their mouths were always turned upwards. He tugged her into his chest and lifted her off her feet and into the sky. The girl squealed and struggled to get from his grasp. I could hear him softly chuckle under his breath. The boy leaned set her down on her feet and leaned into her ear, whispering something.

“I love you,” rung clearly in my ears. The voice…the sweet, sweet voice I had heard so many days and so many nights.


I flew up, knocking into something with a soft surface, but still hard nonetheless. I clutched my forehead in pain; my head was throbbing. Immediately, hands found their way around me. I looked over with the eye that was covered by my wrist and saw both Garrett and Athena beside me.

“Are you okay?” Garrett asked, him being the closest to me. I nodded quickly, but winced. It felt like my head was a bouncy ball that was currently slamming against each side of my skull. He raised his hand and brushed my bangs out of my teary eyes and placed his other hand over a future bruise. I whimpered while pulling my head back.

Athena leaned over Garrett’s lap and squeezed my shoulder, “you okay bud?” I laughed and nodded. She smiled at me and sat back in her seat, adjusting a baby blue blanket that she was laying under.

I finally noticed it was night and the entire van was asleep, except Andrew – who was driving, full of caffeine, - Garrett, and I.

“So why’d you fly into Kenny’s seat?” he chuckled quietly, pointing at Kennedy’s sleeping figure.

I simply shrugged, “nightmare I guess.”

“Wanna talk about it?”

“Nah, I hardly remember it anyways,” I declined, shaking my head. He nodded, but still looked at me. “What?”

He laughed, “you’re as pale as a ghost, Lil’.”

“It’s really nothing,” I insisted, removing my hand. He looked at me shocked for a moment before cradling my head in his hands. I could feel his thumb run over my forehead until he reached a spot that sent a wave of stinging through my head. I jerked back and pulled away from him.

“I-I’m sorry!” he apologized. I laughed and shook my head.

“It’s fine, Gary.”

He took this as a ‘try again!’ and lifted my head up again. Garrett examined my head, probably looking for injuries.

“Do you feel dizzy, at all?” he questioned in a mock professional tone.

I chuckled, “no, Garrett. Just go back to sleep. You need the rest after the performance you put on tonight.” I smiled brightly at him. He sighed and finally nodded. Garrett reluctantly released the grip on my face and scooted back onto his side of the chair.

“G’night.”

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Hey Lily!” Claire called. “Do you have coffee?” she asked. I looked at her, toothbrush in her mouth and clad in pajamas, and laughed.

“Uh, we can make some in the room,” I said, waving my hand at the coffee maker sitting on top of the microwave. She nodded her head and shuffled back into the washroom. I could hear the water running, the sound of plastic against teeth, and pacing. I lied back down on the bed, tired from the lack of sleep from the night before.

“Coffee, anyone!?”

Athena kicked the door shut, her hands holding two trays of coffee cups. She grinned as she placed a cup of coffee on the bedside table beside my head. It sloshed over the edge a bit, but I didn’t mind much.

“Thanks,” I mumbled as I sat up, grabbing the cup with me. I took a sip of the sweetened coffee; it was more sugary than needed, but I needed all the sugar and caffeine I could get. Athena smiled at me, but jumped when Claire burst into the room.

“Hand me a coffee, please,” she smiled. Instead, Athena reached for a lone juice box that sat off to the side on the tray. She handed it to a confused Claire.

“Uh, I said coffee…”

“I know, but I don’t want you bouncing off the walls,” Athena shrugged with teasing smiled. Claire pouted, placing the juice box back on the tray. She tried to pick up a cup of coffee, but Athena twitched away.

“No.”

Claire looked at her with pleading eyes. “Please?”

Athena shook her head and walked back out the door, smirking victoriously. I looked up at Claire, quirking an eyebrow.

“Why can’t you have coffee?” I questioned, taking a taunting sip out of my own cup. She glared at me but shrugged.

“Ask Athena. I get hyper apparently,” she laughed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Wait, why are they fighting?” I asked as I walked down the motel staircase towards a room. Jared sighed, raising his shoulders and then dropping them.

“Something about Rian leaving,” he shook his head. I nodded as we reached the door of the hotel room. I rapped on the worn, auburn door. It swung open almost immediately, showing a red-faced Zack. He turned around, screaming something incoherent. I flinched, not adapted to his loud voice; Zack was usually quiet. I stepped in, and waved Jared off.

“Just stay Rian! They need you!” Kara shouted. I looked at the both of them, red in the face and arms flailing. I slipped past them and next to John on the bed. He had his face in his hand, shaking his head.

“John?”

His head snapped up. He looked at me before glancing at the fighting couple.

“What happened?” I asked. He huffed, sitting up straighter. John ran his hand through his already ruffled hair.

“Kara’s grandma passed away, so she has to go back for the funeral and everything. Rian there wants to go back with her. Now, everyone is fucking pissed,” he explained, motioning over to everyone on the other side of the room - Rian, Kara, Alex, Jack, Zack, Athena, Garrett and Kennedy.

I shook my head, starting to feel a headache from all the yelling and screeching. I looked back at John who smiled sadly at me.

He chuckled, “they’re so cute together. I don’t want them to fight.”

“My brother’s a little hopeless romantic,” I giggled, tapping his nose. He scrunched up his face, but stuck his tongue out at me.

“Everyone tried to help, and half of them are arguing over there now. Please use your bitchiness and solve this please?” he pouted. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

“Only because you asked so nicely, John.”

I got up and strolled over, standing in between Rian and Kara.

“Lilith, move, please!” he boomed. I looked over at him and shook my head stubbornly.

“Just fucking stay, Rian. She’ll be back in a bit anyways,” I stated. He exhaled loudly and shook his head.

“I want to be there, Lilith. I’m trying to be respectful,” he growled, fists clenched.

“If you’re only going for that reason, then go after tour! At least you’re still going Rian, it won’t matter when you go,” I shouted.

“That’s not the only reason though!” he exclaimed, raising his arms over his head, “her grandma was sweet!”

Kara butted in, “oh c’mon Rian! You dreaded visits to my grandma!”

“I didn’t like the nursing home, okay?! But I liked your grandma, Kara!”

“Enough to go back to her funeral?!” Jack screeched, “then why don’t you just fuck her!?”

Athena, who was standing beside him, slapped him in the chest. He let out a quiet oomf. “What the fuck!”

“Shut the fuck up, Jack!” she hissed at him. He glared down at her small frame and shook his head.

“Make me!” he childishly challenged. Athena scoffed.

“Do not make me punch you, Jack,” she threatened, raising her fists. He gave a sarcastic, frightened scream. Athena shoved him, sending him tripping over his feet and face planted onto the carpeted floor. Everyone turned silent, looking down at him. He let out a long, whiney moan, signalling that he was still alive. That was when I heard a small, muffled giggling. I looked behind me and saw Kara with her sleeve over her mouth, but her eyes showed pure enjoyment. That was enough to send me into a fit of giggles too. Soon enough, the entire room was laughing at the hurt Jack on the floor.

“Oh shit, are you okay?” Athena laughed as Jack was still sprawled out on the floor. He looked up at her, eyes still closed. I gasped at the stream of red that was crawling out of his nose. “Oh crap!” Athena helped him up and leaned all his weight on her tiny body.

“Someone, help!” she demanded. Alex was the first to react; he put an arm around Jack’s neck and helping him wobble his way to the bathroom. I looked back over at Rian and Kara, whose faces had returned to a normal colour.

“You guys are blowing this way out of proportion,” Garrett suddenly said. We all looked over at him sitting in a chair in the corner. Zack looked from Garrett to Rian and Kara.

“Just kiss and make up,” he smiled. I stepped out of the way quickly, sitting on the floor and leaned up against Garrett’s legs. Kara and Rian looked at each other before giant grins overtook their faces. Rian took three strides towards her before locking his lips with her. She placed her hands on the crook of his neck and kissed back. We all awed at them.

I could feel a warm breathing next to my ear. I looked to my right and saw Garrett leaning down so his head next to my head.

“They’re adorable together,” he stated. I nodded and smiled at the couple that was starting to get heated in their kiss.

“Yeah, they are,” I agreed, bobbing my head. We turned back to the couple, watching them as if it was movie. Two hands slung past my shoulders and linked at my neck, hugging my neck. Garrett rocked us back and forth as we watched Rian and Kara.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lilith's Outfit

I don't like this. It's a filler...ish type chapter.
But I will update soon because I just noticed that THIS STORY IS 10 STARS.
HOW? I don't even know.
You guys are all amazing (':
I'm sorry I can't reply or thank you all for your comments, but I really appreciate all of you who comment, and I appreciate all of you silent readers too (;
I want to thank you guys SO much.
I know I have been slacking lately, but I will pick myself up soon.

<3
I seriously love you all.

PS, the song last chapter was Claire by Jimmy Eat World
(;