Status: Oh my gosh, I love you all and I love you guys for taking this story to 10 stars, but unfortunately I need a break from this. I will return to this story soon (: Promise.

This Love Was Accidental

Shot Straight Back Down

“What do you think happened?” Andrew asked, being the first one to talk for at least a minute or two. “I uh…I don’t know,” I stuttered out.

The only thing filling in the silence was the constant buzzing of Garrett’s phone. Everyone was still looking at each other, silently asking each other what they thought happened. I, for one, wanted to actually know instead of guessing. I quickly stepped over a few people that were on the ground and went over to pick up the phone. Once I picked it up, the buzzing pulsed through my body and immediately hit the ‘Silent’ button. I looked at the phone, wondering if I should even be doing this. It was none of our business, but he was a friend. Curiosity killed the cat my ass. I clicked the ‘Text Messages’ button and was brought to an inbox filled with 23 unread texts. I clicked the most recent one. It was from Rae.

Don’t be like this Gary, please.

I blinked, confused. Don’t be like what? Mad? Why was Garrett mad?

“What does it say?” Kenny asked. I looked over at him, still consumed in my thoughts. I just tossed him the phone. He caught it and instantly had his eyes glued to the screen. Eventually, the rest of the guys just sat around him while he went through the messages. Occasionally, I heard faint whispers, or hushed tones passed to each other, but other than that, only Kennedy’s fingers tapping against the iPhone was heard.

I sat in the middle of the room, picking at the carpet.

Why’s he so mad? Did she do something bad? Did she cheat on him?! My head snapped up at the thought. Only Jared had seen my sudden movement. He looked at me with curious eyes. I only stared back with worrisome eyes. “What Lily?” He finally asked. I bit my lip, deciding if I should pitch the idea or not. I decided to do so.

“What if she cheated on Garrett?” I questioned. All the other boys’ heads shot up to look at me. Some of them looked at me as if I had a grown a second head whilst the other ones considered my thought. I looked down at the carpet, going through other things that may have happened.

“Oh shit…” someone mumbled. I looked up, only to see all the boys with their mouths slightly hanging and their eyes just about to pop out. “W-what?” I stuttered. Kenny looked up and straight into my eyes. “She broke up with Gary.”

I could feel my mouth hanging agape. As if on cue, everyone’s attention was on the door that had a heartbroken boy behind it. The boys rushed to the door and attempted to open it. All you could hear was wood against wood, and the occasional fist against wood when the door wouldn’t open and the boy inside didn’t reply.

“Don’t do something stupid!” John shouted through the door. Garrett finally talked for the first time after entering the house. “I’m not gonna do something fucking stupid!” John sighed in relief, but still worriedly shook the doorknob.

“Just leave me the fuck alone!” John immediately stepped back. They all just…stood there, waiting for something to happen. Then Pat stepped up, knocking on the door lightly. An aggravated sigh slipped under the door. “What?”

Pat faltered for a bit before finally speaking.

“Why don’t you just come out Garrett?” A low huff emitted from the bathroom. “Maybe kill some zombies with a platter of cookies?” Pat added, trying to cheer him up.

“Just leave me alone!” Pat jumped back, colliding with the wall in the narrow white hallway.

“Hey, let me try,” I sighed as I stood up, brushing invisible dust from the back of my skirt.

Behind that door was a heartbroken boy, feeling everything I felt a year ago. I took a deep breath in and out. I want to help him, I decided.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lilith's Outfit
-Points Up- I forgot to post that last chapter x]

OHHAI :D
Sorry it's short :\
But it's because you're in for some major shiz next chapter >:D
LIKE, MAJOR shit!
It's also extra long (:
Like...3000 words? ;D
Nothing else to say... -whistles nonchalantly-
Laaater (;

-- Jessica