Status: Active

I'm not You

Hilarious...

"We will be studying Sarah Dessen's book, 'The Truth About Forever' this term." Mr. Simons said as he raised the book for all of us to see.
It showed us a strange title page of a hand on a heart. The heart was filled with many weird things. I grimaced.
"Why do we have to read this book?" interjected Will.
The class murmurred in agreement.
Mr. Simons walked over to Will and slammed the book on his desk. The class stopped talking.
"Because I said so,"
I expected Will's smirk to falter but it didn't. It stayed in place as he grinned widely at Mr. Simons.
"Well, I didn't say so," he said with a wink.
Lucy giggled followed by a chorus of giggles from her followers. Sooner or later, the whole class was laughing. I sat at my desk, unimpressed while my whole class chortled with such hilarious laughter. He wasn't funny. At all.
As the class was laughing, Mr. Simon's face rose in colour. From his pale face, his face was beginning to show hints of red.
"PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. NOW!" he yelled.
Will literally skipped his way to the principals office, giving the class one last cheerful wave. The class laughed even after he had left. Why did everyone think William Jones was so funny?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed that. Just a referral on the Truth about Forever: heres the link - http://www.sarahdessen.com/the-truth-about-forever
That chapter was especially for Lynda-Jane who was my first and only commenter :)
Thanks xxdebz