Status: Active

I'm not You

Partners

"Because we are learning this book, I have assigned you partners for a project." Mr. Simons explained.
I groaned. I hated when teachers gave you a random partner and you had no say.
I just hoped that my partner was not lazy and didn't hate me. Oh right. Everyone hated me. Oh well. As long as I didn't get Will, everything was better.
Right on cue, Mr. Simons said my name,
"Natasha Hopkins and...... William Jones." My stomach dropped.
Everyone snickered and patted Will on the back with sympathy. Will waved his hand in the air with overwhelming confidence and sat down next to me with a casual smirk.
"Get started!" Mr. Simons said as everyone began to work.
"Well we should get started..." I started to say.
Will put his hands on his neck and put his legs up onto the desk.
"What did you say?" he said with a smug grin.
"Urgh, don't worry about it."
He wasn't co-operating - that was his own problem. Not mine. I could get a good mark and he could fail. After all I wasn't him, I was already reputated as the most hated; there was no changing to that. Whereas he was the football star with the entire girl population drooling after him.
"How 'bout we meet at your house after school and we work on it?" he asked.
I narrowed my eyes but gave him a curt nod. What had I gotten myself into?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well... not much response... but anyways.. thanx laurenfidge for your comment! xx