Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Harbinger

The room was filled with loudly conversing people, loud metal music, a dense fog of cigarette and other miscellaneous smokes. I was quickly ushered through the crowd by an overly protective Bam Margera.

"Stop pulling me!" I yelled as I jerked my arm out of his grip.

"Okay! Okay!" He yelled then released me.

He smiled cheekily. I looked around me to make sure someone wasn't going to hoist me into the air or pour something disgusting on me. Bam let out a loud laugh.

"Why are you lookin' around like an idiot?!" He laughed.

"Because I know you. You're a jerk!"

He rolled his eyes, "Okay, Tom Cruise."

I slapped his arm playfully, "Shut up."

"No, really why did you drag me all the way back here?" I asked, the fact that he was keeping a secret was killing me.

"I wanted you to meet my friend." He smiled. It was rare to catch Bam infront of a bunch of people being himself. Which was this sweet, caring person who just likes to pick on people he likes.

"Okay?" I asked, I've met all his friends. I've known them my whole life.

A skinny man in a black suit with a purple beanie approached. He was the most gorgeous man I'd ever laid eyes on. Bam waved him over, his walk oozed sex appeal. I thought he could surely be the reincarnation of a god.

"Hello," He reached his hand out for me to shake, "I'm Ville."

His green eyes burned through me. I felt my cheeks turn bright red as I shook his hand vigirously. Butterflies rose in my stomach when I realized I must have shook his hand for what seemed like five minutes.

"I-I-I'm Alice." I stuttered.

Ville laughed, "Nice to meet you Alice."

Bam patted me on the back, "I'll be right back."

He clapped his hands together and screamed. The loud crowd came to a silent stop then he jumped up on the large dining room table.

"I have an announcement!" He yelled.

"Oh, lord." I whispered under my breath.

Ville heard me and laughed softly. Bam's announcements are never good.

Every one looked at him intently.

"Me and Alice are going on tour with HIM. We're filming a mini-movie about it. So I wanted to make a toast to having some fuckin' fun! Have a good fuckin' time!!" He yelled then held his beer up in the air. Arms sprouted from the sea of people as they raised their beers and red plastic cups into the air.

My face lit up with shock. I turned to Ville, my mouth was gaping wide.

"You'd better close your mouth before you start catching flies." He said with a small smile on his lips.

"Can you believe that?! He wants me to go on tour with another one of his retarded bands." I scoffed.

The look on Ville's face was...horrible.

"That 'retarded band' is my band." He said defensively.

My face turned red and my eyes got huge.

"Uh, I like your band. I was just mad because-" I stumbled for an excuse but Ville was gone before I could explain myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh? Like it?!