Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

Soul on Fire

I walked briskly into the back, everyone else was in their bunks, sleeping noisily. I threw the door open. Alice was sitting on the edge of the seat, looking out the window.

I closed the door behind me and sat down next to her.

"Tell me why." I demanded. She never even flinched.

"Tell me why you don't want me anymore!" I said, on the verge of yelling.

She looked at me, causing my heart to skip a beat. It's hard to be demanding when you're staring at a goddess. Her blue eyes grew large and quickly filled with tears. She collapsed onto my shoulder and sobbed. I never said a word, just held her. I cried too.

"I didn't...and still don't want to, be hurt again." She cried.

"I wouldn't ever hurt you."

She drew away from me, "Intentionally."

"No, never." I said sternly.

"No, Ville, you don't understand."

"Make me understand." I said. She quickly drew her hand back and smacked it across my face. My hand quickly flew up to nurse the wound.

"That's about as close as it gets."

"I don't get it."

She groaned, "He fucking hit me. He beat the shit out of me every night. I had to hide from him, there wasn't always somewhere to hide, " By this point she was standing in front of me, yelling directly at me.

"Ville do you know how it feels to have someone that you love beat you? To hit you with the intent to kill? No, you don't. I had to wear baggy clothes and long sleeves in the summer to hide the marks. That's why I don't have a boyfriend, Travis was the only one who ever wanted me. And he raped me." She cried, her voice was a mix between furious yelling and a wretched sob.

I stood up and tried to hug her. She backed away from me.

"I don't want to be touched." She whispered as her back hit the wall. She slid down to the floor and buried her face in her knees.

I felt like this happened to me and I watched it. I felt like I let it happen. I sat down next to her.

Bam stormed into the room, his overprotecive brotherly instinct was in overdrive.

"What the fuck is goin' on here?!" He yelled. Ali was right behind him, she saw Alice on the floor and was quickly there beside her.

"I was trying to figure out why she wasn't talking to me." I said as I scratched the back of my neck.

This is the first time I'd ever seen Bam angry at me.

"Bam, I didn't do anything to her." I pleaded.

Bam stepped towards me, "If you ever lay another finger on her or talk to her ever again, you'll regret it."

"Yeah right, I'm gonna see her if I fucking want. I didn't do anything I was trying to help her." I yelled as I tried to push past Bam to get to Alice.

Bam pushed me back, "Oh, no."

He wasn't giving in, so I did the only I knew how to do. I swung at him, he fell backwards onto the floor. He held his jaw, blood squirted out of his mouth.

Ali jumped in between us. Her and Bam's new flame, Joe, dragged him out of the room.

Alice stood up and hugged me. It felt so good to have her arms around me again. She stood on her tip toes and whispered in my ear.

"I can't deceive my brother, but I will not leave you. I love you." She kissed my cheek then ran after her brother.

Hold me, like you held onto life. Love me, like you love the sun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ouch, I'm on fire.
LMAO that's cheesy.
thanks to venusdoom666 for the help and i love each and every one of my 21 subscribers!!