Sequel: Devour
Status: I finished it; go read Devour!!

Well Thought Out Twinkles

The End

Candlelight lit the pirate bar in an eerie way. We were all packed into the room. I had a large flannel blanket wrapped around me. Jesse stood protectively next to me.

"Wasn't Novak comin' back tonight?" I asked Bam. He shook his head yes. He was scared but refused to admit it.

As soon as I spoke the door opened and Novak walked in. He shook the snow from his hoodie and a confused look crossed over his face.

"Why is it dark?" He asked like he was expecting something to jump out and grab him.

"The power is out you idiot." Bam said then took a long drink of his beer.

"It's not out anywhere else." He said then closed the door.

Ryan entered the room, "I think someone is here." He whispered.

"There's a lot people here you dipshit." Bam stated obviously. When he realized what Bam meant his face turned pale.

"What?"

"I saw him coming out of Alice's room when I was coming out of the bathroom. He ran down the hall and disappeared." Ryan said, his hands were shaking.

Travis.

"I--Uh--I'll go look." I said then went to leave. Jess's large hand wrapped around my arm and kept me from leaving.

"I'll go with you." He said then led me out of the room.

[Ville]

I wiped the sweat from my hands on the side of my hoodie. The plane ride was going to take a few hours. Normally I would sleep but this time my nerves wouldn't allow such things. It seemed like the longer I was away from her the more I could remember.

Like her kiss. She tastes like strawberries. It suits her. The thought of her made me smile and bite my lip.

The light on my phone lit up and Alice's name appeared on the caller ID. I quickly answered.

"I don't know who you are but you made a mistake when you messed with her." An angry voice bellowed through the phone.

"This has nothing to do with you." I tried to remain calm but my blood was boiling.

"It has everything to do with you! The fucking second you touched my Alice it became my fucking problem." He screamed into the phone.

"She not your anything." I yelled back. I must have come off as crazy to the other passengers but I didn't care. The illusion of my sanity at this moment was my last concern.

"Well after tonight she won't be anyone's." He laughed, by the hysteric cringe in his voice you could tell he was teetering on the brink of insanity. He hung up.

He's going to kill her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you 28 subscribers!!